I want you to stop trying to make this work.
你别再这么固执了
So let's go back out there,
所以我们回到庭上
put this to bed, and make sure those videos
把这件事办妥 保证这些视频
never see the light of day.
不会让别人看到
What happened?
怎么回事
Your plaintiff who had the abortion,
你那个堕胎了的原告
Stacy Groom.
史黛西·格鲁姆
The one you ripped apart?
你拒绝了的那个
Yes.
对
We're putting her on the stand.
让她出席作证
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你能来
We-we know you're very busy.
我们知道你很忙
I am, but...
我确实很忙 但是...
We understand you're not entirely hap...
我们知道你并不完全...
We'd like to tell you about our firm.
我们想跟你谈谈我们的律所
It's not as big as Canning's,
虽然不及坎宁律所大
but we see that as a plus. Do you travel?
但我们认为这是我们的优势 你经常旅游吗
Do I? Oh, yes, I love to.
我吗 对 我很喜欢旅行
We're opening hotels throughout the Caribbean.
我们准备在加勒比开酒店
We need manpower. How many partners do you have?
我们需要人力 你们有多少人
Six, currently. Two.
六个 目前是 两个
But what we lack in numbers,
我们人虽然少了一点
we make up for in aggressiveness.
但是我们都很有干劲
And experience, Mr. Beadle.
还有经验 比多先生
At a firm like Florrick & Agos,
在福&艾这样的律所
Quinn. We... What? Oh. Excuse me.
奎因 我们 什么 抱歉
At a firm like Florrick & Quinn,
在福&奎这样的律所
what we're most proud of is our corporate work.
我们最引以为傲的是我们的协作精神
I'm sorry, not corporate. Our charitable work.
抱歉 不是协作 是慈善工作
So... we'll look forward to hearing from you.
就是这样 我们很期待得到你的答复
Well, that didn't go... well.
刚才真是...不怎么样
Nope.
不怎么样
Florrick & Agos? Criminal litigation?
福&艾律所 刑事诉讼
His son. No, he doesn't want to be reminded of that.
他儿子啊 不 他不想让人提醒他
Plus, six partners?
另外 我们有六个人
I was thinking futuristically. Lucca...
我在用发展的眼光看问题 卢卡
No, there's no question.
不 毫无疑问
Diane Lockhart's an excellent lawyer.
戴安·洛克哈特是一位好律师
But we have the expertise...
但是我们专攻...
One second, Jojo.
稍等 乔乔
Lippincott Mutual.
利平科特♥共♥有
Sorry, Jojo.
抱歉 乔乔
One of our lawyers is actually dealing with horses.
我们有个律所正在跟马打官司呢
I know.
我懂
Good help these days.
什么疯狂事都有
So, yes, I actually do think
好的 我觉得
we can squeeze in a meeting tomorrow.
明天我们就能抽空见一下
Ms. Groom, did the 8th Street Clinic
格鲁姆女士 八街诊所
perform an abortion on you? Objection.
给你做了堕胎手术吗 反对
What is the relevance of this witness?
这个证人和本案有什么联♥系♥
I was wondering that myself.
我也想知道有什么联♥系♥
Ms. Groom is a private citizen who believes
格鲁姆女士是一位普通公民
she has been defrauded and is now reporting it.
她认为自己被骗了 现在要上报
Here. To this court.
就在这里 向此法庭上报
She is our whistle-blower.
她就是我们的检举人
Objection overruled.
反对无效
Proceed.
继续
Ms. Groom, did the 8th Street Clinic
格鲁姆女士 八街诊所
perform an abortion on you?
为你做了堕胎手术哦吗
They did. Ten months ago.
是的 十个月前
And did Dr. Hallie Fisher perform that abortion?
是哈莉·费希尔医生为你做的堕胎吗
The woman in the video? Yes.
就是视频中的那位女士 对
And did she accurately represent that procedure to you? No.
她向你准确介绍了手术吗 没有
She tricked me into donating fetal tissue.
她骗我说是捐献胎儿组织
She never told me it would be sold.
她没跟我说这是要卖♥♥
She even flipped the baby into a breech position
她甚至还把胎儿移♥动♥到臀位分娩的位置
to help better harvest the organs. Objection.
方便获取器官 反对
Misstates evidence.
歪曲事实
There's been no testimony to this effect. Are you denying
没有任何证词是表达这个意思 你是要否认
that Ms. Groom's abortion involved a breech?
格鲁姆女士的堕胎手术包括了臀位分娩吗
No. I'm saying there's no evidence as to cause.
不 我是说没有任何证据证明这个
Yes, because you've denied us that evidence.
对 因为你一直不给我们证据
We need a hearing on acquiring the 8th Street Clinic's medical records.
我们申请召开获取八街诊所医疗记录听证会
Objection sustained.
反对有效
Do you have any more questions for this witness, Ms. Lockhart?
你对证人还有其他问题吗 洛克哈特女士
I do not.
没有了
Ms. Groom, these symptoms you discuss,
格鲁姆女士 你说的这些症状
have you reported them to a doctor?
你去看医生了吗
Yes. I received a PTSD diagnosis. Really?
去了 结果是创伤后应激障碍 真的吗
When was that?
什么时候收到诊断的
Yesterday. Yesterday?
昨天 昨天
Great. Before your testimony here.
真巧 就在你来作证之前
Objection, Your Honor. Overruled.
反对 法官阁下 反对无效
You said that Dr. Fisher tricked you
你说费希尔医生骗你
into donating tissue.
是捐献组织
How did she do that?
她怎么骗你的
She said the donation was for research purposes
她说捐献这个是用作研究的
and my health wouldn't be compromised.
我的健康不会受到影响
And it wasn't, was it? She said on the video
你没有受到影响 对不对 她在视频里说
babies are moved into a breech position.
胎儿被移到了臀位分娩的位置
Ms. Groom, when did you join the Church of God in Christ?
格鲁姆女士 你什么时候加入了基♥督♥上帝教会
Objection, Your Honor.
反对 法官阁下
Goes to state of mind. No.
要考虑证人的精神状态 不
It is an indictment of this woman's beliefs,
这是在控告这位女士的信仰
and that's outrageous.
这太过分了
What happened to constitutional freedoms?
宪法保证给我们的自♥由♥权呢
This woman was pro-choice. She had an abortion
这位女士支持堕胎合法化 她堕胎
of her own free will...
是她自己的选择
Yes. Yes.
对 对
Uh, absolutely.
当然了
Sure.
好的
Well, when?
什么时候
Okay.
好的
Uh, tomorrow.
明天
Thank you. Okay.
谢谢你 好
Bye.
再见
Nice picture of you and the Pope.
你跟教皇这张照片不错
Thanks.
谢谢
Did you decide what you wanted to do
你决定好做什么了吗
with, you know, the unlimited vacation days?
就是 那个无限的长假
Eli, what are you doing here?
伊莱 你来这里干什么
Why am I...
我为什么
I thought that you wanted me to stay.
我以为是你要我留下来的
And your concern is Governor Florrick?
你是在为福瑞克州长考虑吗
Yes. What do you mean?
对啊 你什么意思
Well, it's important to understand motives,
了解一个人的动机很重要
don't you think?
你不觉得吗
Always.
当然
Unlimited vacations is a ploy.
无限假期只是策略
It's-it's cynicism disguised as benevolence.
是 是伪装成善举的犬儒主义
And you know that.
而你很清楚
I know... H-How do I know that?
我知 我怎么会知道
Oh, give me some credit.
别把我当傻子
When companies offer unlimited vacations,
如果公♥司♥给员工无限假期
employees take even less vacations.
员工休假反而会更少
They're so paranoid about pulling their own weight,
他们会偏执的想要提升自己的价值
they don't even use their usual two weeks.
结果正常的两周假期都不休了
That was not my intent.
那可不是我的意图
Well, then... what is your intent?
那么 你的意图是什么
What are we talking about now?
我们现在 讨论的是什么话题
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表