Keeper of confidences, you know?
信心守护者 你懂的吧
Pourer of comfort cereal.
需要时帮她冲杯舒心的麦片
What kind of cereal?
什么麦片
I don't know. Life.
我不知道 生命牌
Wheat Chex. Why?
脆小麦之类的 怎么了
I like Wheat Chex.
我喜欢脆小麦
Did Agent Devereaux ask about anything else?
德佛罗探员还问了其他事吗
Uh, no.
没有
I guess he asked about my dad's rich friends,
他问了下我爸的富人朋友们
and then he asked about working for Alicia.
然后问了些我给艾丽西娅工作的事
And that was it?
就这些吗
Yeah.
是啊
Well, he asked about my time in Israel,
他问了我在以色列期间的事
and the IDF and the dairy farm I worked on.
在以色列国防军以及我工作过的乳牛场的事
And I talked about my purse business.
我讲了下我的钱包生意
You sell purses? No, I make them.
你卖♥♥钱包吗 不 我做钱包
I didn't really end up selling any.
我还没卖♥♥出过
Oh. What did they look like?
它们长什么样
The purses?
钱包吗
Really cool.
非常酷
Kind of macram with leather straps
类似皮条编织的
and things sewn into them.
上面缝了一些东西
Wow. What things?
什么东西
Things I found,
我发现的一些东西
like kewpie dolls and bullet shells.
类似丘比特娃娃 子弹壳之类的
What?
怎么了
I have to go.
我得走了
Where? Um... away.
去哪 离开
I can't be Peter's lawyer.
我不能当彼得的律师了
Wait. What? Why?
等一下 为什么啊
Uh, well, I can't really say.
我不能说
You can't?
你不能说
Elsbeth, wait. What?!
埃尔斯贝特 等等 什么
Bye.
再见啦
Here's my card.
这是我的名片
Write me about your purses.
让我多了解一点你做的包
I want to buy one.
我想买♥♥一个
So, you don't want to hire me for anything,
你不肯雇我做任何事
but that's your lawyer?
却让这个人当你们的律师吗
Alicia Florrick...
艾丽西娅·福瑞克...
Here you go. Thank you.
给你 谢谢
Would you mind getting in the...? No problem.
你介意进... 不介意
Good. Mrs. Florrick.
很好 福瑞克夫人
I think we're ready.
我们应该准备好了
Good. I am, too. Great.
好 我也是 那行
Let's take our seats, and we can pick up where we left off.
请各位就座 我们继续昨天的议程
The question is: is Lance Hopper an imminent threat
问题在于 兰斯·霍珀对美国而言
to the United States?
是紧迫的威胁吗
Now, if everyone is prepared to vote, we can move...
如果大家准备好投票了 我们就可以继...
Um, I'm sorry, but Captain Hicks--
抱歉 可希克斯上尉
where is he?
他去哪儿了呢
The captain has been excused from these proceedings.
上尉被免于继续参加这些程序了
He...? What does that mean?
他...这是什么意思
That means he will not be continuing with us.
意思是他无法和我们一起开会了
Now we should really move on. Why?
我们继续议程吧 为什么
Well, the reasons are confidential, Mrs. Florrick.
原因是保密的 福瑞克夫人
We really need to move on.
我们真的得继续议程了
No. I'm sorry, but I would like to know
不行 抱歉 我还是想知道
why Captain Hicks isn't here,
希克斯上尉不能到场的原因
and I don't think I'm the only one.
我想不止我一个人想知情
Actually, I think you are.
其实你是一个人
No. I want to know, too.
不 我也想知情
Everyone here is subject to confidentiality rules,
在座的所有人都必须遵从保密条约
and the captain is currently being questioned
而上尉目前正因为泄密的事
about certain... leaks.
接受...审问
You're saying he leaked?
你的意思是他泄密了吗
No, it's not my position to say he leaked.
不 我没说是他泄的密
I'm merely saying he's being questioned about certain leaks.
我只是在说他因为泄密的事而接受审问
Now we need to vote. In 12 hours,
我们得投票了 十二小时之后
Hopper is going to be moved.
霍珀就要被转移了
Does he pose an imminent threat of violence against
他是否对美国造成了
the United States? Yes. He does.
紧迫的威胁 赞成
Are there any no's?
有人反对吗
So it's a tie.
平局了
Which I will break with a yes?
那我就投赞成
So condition one is met. We'll move on to condition two.
这样条件一就达成了 我们接着讨论条件二吧
Is capture at all feasible?
逮捕他是否可行
Why can't you be Peter's attorney? I can't say.
你为什么不能做彼得的律师 我不能说
Does it have something to do with the vote rigging?
那和选举舞弊有关系吗
Rock once for yes, twice for no.
晃一下就有关 晃两下就无关
Namaste.
有礼了
Elsbeth... give me something.
埃尔斯贝特...给点提示吧
Fine. But then you really have to go.
好吧 但之后你就真得走了
What is this?
这是什么
It's not a what. It's a he.
这不是什么 是个男人
Michael Tascioni?
迈克尔·塔肖尼
My ex.
我前夫
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你们
It's good to have you on board.
你能加入我们真是太好了
I'm sorry that I had to bring Tom,
抱歉我得把汤姆带来了
but, uh, El insists he gets separation anxiety,
埃尔老说它得了母子分离障碍
and, well, since we share custody...
毕竟我们共有监护权
Uh, your ex-wife came back for her notes.
你前妻回来把她的纸条拿走了
I-I tried to look at them before, but...
我之前试着去研究研究 但...
They made no sense?
看不懂吗
No. Scribbles, stickers.
看不懂 都是涂鸦 贴纸
She used to do the same thing to pick our vacation spots.
她也是用这个方法订下我们度假的地方
Piles of index cards.
一大堆索引卡
And on top, hello. My name is Sedona.
在顶部写着 你好 我是塞多纳
Hello. My name is Peru.
你好 我是秘鲁
Drove me nuts.
把我逼疯了
So we're starting from scratch.
那我们就这样开始吧
Not entirely.
还不行
I can tell you that, uh,
我敢跟你们说
the FBI is not investigating the governor for vote rigging.
联邦调查局不是在调查彼得选举舞弊的事情
They're not?
不是吗
How can you be so sure? Because you went into this assuming
你怎么这么确定 因为你们一口咬定
that was about vote rigging.
是有关选举舞弊的事情
That was the pattern El was trying to trace with her cards.
这是埃尔想要用卡片联想的东西
So if she was conflicted out about that,
如果是那件事上她有利益冲突不能参与的话
then she would've known it from the beginning? Exactly.
那她应该一开始就知道 没错
What was being said when she realized she was conflicted out?
她意识到利益冲突时她正在说些什么
Well, she was questioning my daughter,
她在问我女儿问题
and they were talking about the IDF,
她们谈了谈以色列国防军
working on an Israeli dairy farm, uh...
在以色列奶牛场的工作...
and purses she was making.
还有她做的包
Yeah, El loves purses.
是啊 埃尔很喜欢包
Mm. Then Agent Devereaux-- the FBI agent--
还有德佛罗探员 联邦调查局的探员
uh, the questions he had about Alicia,
她还问了有关艾丽西娅的问题
working with her...
和她工作的经历...
Uh, my rich friends.
还有我有钱的朋友
Your rich friends, who are they-- donors?
你有钱的朋友 他们是什么人 赞助者吗
I don't know.
我不清楚
There's your conflict. She has a client.
冲突就在这里 她有个客户
A client that could lead back to me? Yes.
一个会牵扯到我的客户吗 没错
We need Elsbeth's client list.
我们需要埃尔斯贝特的客户名单
How do we get that?
怎么拿到手呢
Do you have any water?
有水吗
Yes, yes.
当然有了
Yeah.
太好了
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表