going to the dentist as a kid?
爱去看牙医吗
Did I... what?
你说什么
Were you a whiner, like I was? I remember
你和我一样老闹吗 记得小时候
my mom taking me just kicking and screaming to the dentist.
我妈带我看牙医时我总是又哭又闹的
Were you the same or did you just
你是和我一样 还是说
plop down in that chair willingly?
你会老老实实地坐在牙椅上
I guess I didn't want to go.
我应该很不情愿吧
Or the doctor--
还有医生
all those shots?
还有那些针
Why did it seem like there were
当时怎么看着有
so many shots? Objection. Relevance.
那么多针呢 反对 与本案无关
Have you ever read Catcher In the Rye, counselor?
你读过「麦田里的守望者」吗 律师
The kids are told to yell, uh, "Digression"
教室里有人跑题时
when someone in the class goes off-topic.
孩子们会大喊 「插话」
That's how I feel about the-the relevance objection.
我觉得这与「与本案无关」是一个道理
Let's... Let's see where things go before we yell
在乱喊「插话」之前 我们来看看故事究竟
"Digression"" It's a beautiful story.
走向如何吧 这小说真美
I love Catcher In the Rye.
我超爱「麦田里的守望者」
Mr. Barsetto,
巴瑟托先生
You didn't give your consent
你当时并未同意
for the dentist or the doctor.
牙医和医生进行医治
Your mom gave consent on your behalf,
是你母亲替你同意了
like all parents do for their children.
所有父母都会为孩子这样做
Likewise, your mom, who nursed you, loved you,
同样的 养育你 并爱着你的母亲
gave consent on your behalf
不就替你做了
for taking the photos, isn't that right?
拍几张照的决定 不是吗
Yes.
是的
So, Her copyright interest holds.
因此 她仍持有照片的版权
She can use the photos however she likes.
她想怎么处置那些照片都行
Your honor, a parent's right to consent
法官阁下 家长同意
on a child's behalf isn't absolute.
这一说法并不绝对
Phyllis Barsetto couldn't have consented to Erik's being raped
比如说 菲莉斯·巴瑟托无法同意
or beaten, for example. Raped
让埃里克被强♥奸♥或殴打 被强♥奸♥
or beaten? I mean, I guess
或殴打吗 我只想说
We're in the world of extreme examples.
这种极端事件还真是到处都是啊
Yeah, if I wanted to deal in rapes and assaults,
是啊 如果按强♥奸♥案和袭击案来审
I'd still be in the criminal division.
我应该坐在刑事上诉庭了
Let's just keep this civil.
咱们还是当民事案审吧
Her point is: Parental consent
她的意思是 家长同意
on behalf of a child ends where harm begins.
正是种种伤害的根源
You're arguing that the photographs themselves
你想说那些照片本身
are harmful to your client?
会对你的客户造成伤害吗
Yes, Your Honor. That is why I would like to introduce
是的 法官阁下 因此我想
a photograph into evidence. Objection.
将一张照片纳入证物 反对
You don't want me to see the photos?
你不想让我看照片吗
No, no. I assume the child is naked?
不是的 图中的小孩也是全♥裸♥的吗
Yes, Your Honor, he is.
是的 法官阁下
Then I'll review the photos, and for our purposes here,
那我先预览一下 为了让庭审顺利进行
we'll, uh, cover the sensitive parts. Sheriff?
我们把敏感部位遮掉 法警
Yes, Ms. Eastman?
伊斯曼小姐 请说
What is It Follows?
「神秘追随」是什么
You smiled. Why did you smile?
你笑了 笑什么
It's one of Mr. Gold's favorites.
戈德先生的最爱之一
Eli said I should see it. Why should I see it?
伊莱说我应该去看这片子 为什么呢
I don't know.
我不知道
It's about a girl who goes crazy
电影讲一个女孩快疯了
'cause this thing, this being constantly follows her.
因为她觉得有个东西总跟着她
And if it catches her, it'll kill her.
如果这个东西抓到她 她就会死
So she can never feel safe.
所以她没有安全感
Nora, I need you to do me a favor.
诺拉 帮我个忙
Be Eli's assistant.
去做伊莱的助理
Does he need an assistant?
他需要助理吗
My guess is, he misses you.
我猜他挺想你的
Be his assistant,
去做他的助理
And report back to me on everything he does.
把他的一举一动都汇报给我
Erik, when was this photograph first publicly exhibited?
埃里克 这张照片第一次展出 是什么时候
At a gallery when I was ten,
在一个画廊 那年我十岁
and a book later that year.
那年晚些时候 还出了摄影集
And what, If any, impact did that photograph have on your life?
这画 如果有 对你的生活造成了什么影响
I got my first e-mail from a pedophile.
人生第一次收到了来自恋童癖者的邮件
Objection, Your Honor.
法官阁下 反对
As to "A pedophile."
「一个恋童癖」
Strike that.
定义不清
Go ahead, Erik.
你继续 埃里克
After the book was published,
摄影集出版后
I'd come out of school, and these men
我放学的时候 这些男人
would be waiting for me, and then
会在学校门口等着我
web sites about my sister and I started popping up.
有关我和我姐的网站也突然出现
And did your mother know about this? Yes.
你母亲知道吗 知道
Did you talk about it?
你们会谈论过这件事情吗
No.
没有
I can sum up, the Cubs' turnaround in one word: Jews.
总结说 小熊队反转的关键是 犹太人
You know, all the great GMs are jewish.
史上所有厉害的小熊队总教练都是犹太人
So, Howard, I was just checking in.
霍华德 我只是想跟你聊聊
Wanted to see how things are going. Yeah.
最近工作上还顺利吗 嗯
Whatever is better than great is how they're going.
好的不能再好
Billings are up, my, uh, shingles are gone.
工资涨了 带状疱疹也好了
And those new associates.
还有那些新来的律师们
Ooh. You seen the yabos on that mexican one?
简直了 那个墨西哥大胸妹
Huh? Teresa?
泰瑞莎吗
She's american, Howard.
她是美国人 霍华德
Either way, ay, caramba.
无所谓了 反正棒极了
So, listen, Howard,
霍华德 是这样的
I was chatting with the senior partners.
我之前和高级合伙人聊了聊
And we think it would be in everyone's best interest
我们觉得如果你可以退休
If you shifted to emeritus status.
对大家都很有利
You'll still be on the letterhead,
职称保留
You keep your offices.
办公室保留
You come and go as you please,
你可以来去自如
And, hey, it gives you more time for golf.
这样给了你更多时间打高尔夫
So, what do you think about that, Howard?
你觉得怎么样 霍华德
I think you try to move me out,
我觉得 你是想把我赶走
and I'll cut your balls off.
而我要切了你的蛋蛋
Howard... You think I'm bluffing, you little gerbil, hmm?
霍华德 你觉得我说着玩的么 小鬼
Check out a guy named Ari Weir
你去我之前的律所
at the firm I used to work for.
问一个叫阿里·淮尔的人
Only don't stare at his eye patch too long, okay?
不要一直盯着他的眼罩看
So, Erik, you say that this...
埃里克 你说
This photo destroyed your life, and
说这张照片毁了你的生活
Not a day goes you don't think about it?
你每天都在想着这照片 是吗
That's right. So, how do you explain, then, these
是的 那 你怎么解释 这些
images taken from your social media site?
从你社交网站上的照片呢
What the hell?
搞什么
It looks like you're having a pretty good time.
看起来你心情不错啊
Well, I was out drinking with college friends.
我和大学同学在外面喝酒
And this one? I mean... What is that, Hawaii?
这张呢 我的意思是 这是哪里 夏威夷吗
You said there were no problems on his facebook page.
你说他社交网站上没问题的
And there weren't. I don't know
是没问题的 我不知道怎么回事
How they got these other photos.
对方拿到了他的度假照
They googled him. When I say "Facebook," I don't just
对方谷歌♥了他 我说查脸书
Mean facebook-- I mean the entire internet.
并不仅仅是脸书 是网上所有信息
I'll make a note of that.
我会记住的
Amanda,
阿曼达
We got screwed in court.
我们在法庭上被虐的很惨
It won't happen again.
下次保证不会发生了
Okay. Where are we on the Wendy Front?
我们快找到温迪·佛朗特了吗
The sister? I...
他姐姐 我...
Have a lead or two.
有一丢丢线索
Hey, should I be billing you directly?
对了 我是不是直接跟你结工资
Yes.
是的
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表