I just, I didn't want you to think that...
我 我不想让你觉得...
Here's the thing, Alicia.
听着 艾丽西娅
Whenever you worry about what I might be thinking,
每当你担心我可能会怎么想
or you worry that I'm upset about what you're thinking,
或者担心我因为你怎么想而心情不好
just know that... I'm fine.
记住 我没事
Even when I'm not fine,
尽管有时候我确实心情不好
I'm really fine.
我真的没事
I got to go.
我得走了
Are you still fine?
那现在还好吗
Yeah.
好得很
Do you remember when Mr. Bukovitz mentioned
你记得伯科威茨先生说
that you taxed attorneys, Your Honor?
你对律师加罚金吗 法官阁下
I do.
我记得
Is that a term you regularly use?
你经常这样说吗
Only when discussing my income.
只有我谈到我的工资时候会[个人所得税]
But not in the context of punishing an attorney
但你不会在律师没有按你想法做事
for not doing what you want.
而去这样惩罚他们
No.
不会
Not that I recall.
我不记得有过
Good.
好的
Then maybe this will refresh your recollection.
那这个可能会让你重温一遍
I simply want a plea, guilty or not guilty.
我只是想知道 到底无罪还是有罪
Uh, I-I need a moment to actually confer with my...
我需要点时间去咨♥询♥我的...
Objection!
反对
You're a witness, you can't object.
你是证人 你不能反对
I already warned you.
我已经警告过你了
Objection, this is hearsay.
反对 传闻证据
There's no foundation.
没有根据
We have an affidavit
我们有一份
from the person who recorded this audio.
录下音频的人的宣誓证词
Yeah, I understand, if I could just...
我理解 如果能...
I'm taxing you and your...
我会加罚你和你的...
None of that matters.
这都不重要
I did not consent to being recorded.
我没有同意录音
Two-party consent isn't required.
无需双方同意
Standard two-party consent isn't required but mine is.
标准情况无需双方同意但我的需要
That was recorded in my courtroom
这是在我的法庭里
where I forbid the use of recording devices.
我严禁使用录音设备
It is the equivalent of you being recorded
假设你现在在法庭内被录音
right now in your court.
这和我的情况是一样的
I agree, this tape is inadmissible.
我赞同 这份录音带不被采纳
Your Honor, that is completely self-serving.
法官阁下 这完全是谋一己私利
No, Mrs. Florrick, this is a matter of respect.
不 福瑞克夫人 这是尊重问题
The tapes are excluded.
录音不能作为证据
Dean Randolph,
兰多夫院长
does the student handbook say,
学生手册是否写着
"Park is dedicated to empowering students
「停车位所赋予的学生权利是
by encouraging autonomy
为了鼓励自主精神
and the development of personal responsibility"?
以及培养其个人责任感」
It does.
对
And did the student body demonstrate this responsibility
那么学生在回应斯托女士的社论时
in their reaction to Ms. Stowe's editorial?
是否体现了这种责任感
Oh, yes, they're the ones who petitioned the student council
是的 他们向学生会请♥愿♥
to have Ms. Stowe removed and the paper defunded.
将斯托女士革职并撤销该报纸
This was entirely a student body move?
这完全是学生行为
Yes.
是的
Thank you, Dean.
谢谢你 院长
Do you agree with the way the students handled Imogen's oped?
你是否赞同学生对伊莫金版块的做法
I do.
我赞同
And if you didn't?
如果你不赞同呢
Well, if the council voted one way or the other,
如果学生会投票的结果与我有异
I'd respect it.
我会尊重他们的结果
Part of learning how to make decisions
学习如何承担错误决定的后果
is learning how to live with poor decisions.
是学习如何做决定的一部分
Last Halloween, you disciplined a student
上个万圣节 你惩罚了一名学生
which you said made fun of trans students.
你认为这是嘲笑变性学生
You did, not the student council.
是你惩罚的 而非学生会
Well, no one brought a petition to the student council,
确实没有人向学生会请♥愿♥
but that didn't mean that the...
但那不代表
Yes, but before the council acts, after it acts,
是的 但在学生会行动之前 之后
whether it acts at all, you do.
无论他们是否做出了行动 你做了
The final responsibility rests with the adult faculty,
最终的职责是由成人教师行使的
not the students.
而不是学生
If we could just look at chapter three of the student handbook...
如果我们看一下学生手册的第三章
I think we've all heard enough about the handbook, Ms. Reed.
我想我们都看够了手册了 里德女士
Ms. Lockhart is right.
洛克哈特女士说得对
The administration is really still in charge,
校方依然是真正的控制者
and since we're considering them state actors,
既然我们认为他们是国家权利体
they can't censor the newspaper.
那他们就不能审查报纸
The defunding of the student paper is hereby reversed.
我在此撤销关停学生报的决定
Have a nice day, everyone.
祝大家度过愉快的一天
We're adjourned.
休庭
Every attorney who comes to bond court has a learning curve,
每一个来保释法庭的律师都有一个学习曲线
but Mrs. Florrick's curve wasn't about being a good advocate.
但是福瑞克夫人要学的不是如何做好辩护
What do you mean?
你是什么意思
Well, she knew her way around a courtroom.
她对法庭已经很熟悉了
Judge Schakowsky liked to call her Marie Antoinette,
沙考斯基法官喜欢叫她玛丽·安托瓦内特
but she wasn't afraid to get her hands dirty
但是她并不怕干脏活
or ask for help when she needed it.
或者在需要的时候寻求帮助
So what kind of learning curve was she on?
那她的学习曲线是怎样的
Figuring out how to deal with Schakowsky.
学会如何跟沙考斯基打交道
Thank you.
谢谢
So you're saying Mrs. Florrick was as diligent
那你是说福瑞克夫人跟
as any other lawyer in bond court?
保释法庭的其他律师一样勤奋
Yes, Bernie, I am saying that.
是的 伯尼 我就是这个意思
Even though she had all sorts of other obligations?
就算她还有那么多副业
I mean, wife of a governor who was running for president.
我是说 一位正在竞选总统的州长的夫人
I think she handled it with aplomb.
我认为她应对得从容不迫
Even though she missed a whole morning at bond court?
尽管她在保释法庭缺席了一整个早上
18 cases we had to cover,
我们得帮她搞定十八个案子
so she could tape an episode of Mama's Homespun Cooking.
好让她去录一♥期♥「妈妈的家传秘方」
I'm not saying she didn't have to make trade-offs.
我并不是说她没有权衡和妥协的时候
Trade-offs are one thing, but what about the time
权衡妥协是一回事 但是那次
you had to rush out of Judge Schakowsky's court
你不得不冲出沙考斯基法官的法庭
to cover a probate case of hers?
去帮她打那个遗产案呢
That was because of you, Bernie.
那都要怪你 伯尼
Because you didn't show up.
就因为你没来
N-N-No, it wasn't my day.
不不不 我那天不当值
It was your day...
那天就是你当值
You had given me...
你给了我
Okay, thank you.
好了 谢谢你们
Thank you!
谢谢
Any more questions, Counselor?
还有问题吗 律师
Just one more.
最后一个
Didn't you tell Don Weingarten, another bond attorney,
你难道没有告诉另一个保释律师唐·温格顿
that you feel sorry for anyone
你为任何请艾丽西娅·福瑞克做律师
who gets Alicia Florrick as an attorney?
的人感到遗憾吗
I did.
我说了
But I don't believe that anymore.
但是我不再那样认为
I wouldn't be her law partner if I did.
否则我不会成为她的律所合伙人
You did end up with Will.
是你跟威尔分手的
You act like I prevented the love affair of the ages,
你表现得像是我阻止了多年前的那场婚外情
but you two did end up together,
但的确是你们两个人一起决定分手的
and I did not keep you from doing that.
而我没有阻止你那样做
Yes, I know I erased it, and I've already apologized.
是的 是我把它删了 我也道过歉了
And maybe you would have had
可能你们还会
another three months together,
在一起三个月
but that would have had no impact
但是那不会对发生在威尔身上的事情
on what happened to Will, none.
造成任何影响 不会的
You can't control fate.
你不能掌控命运
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表