I can't believe you got it back.
你居然帮我拿回来了
I never have luck like this.
我从未有过如此好运
Oh, my god.
天啊
What? They just called yesterday with a new address.
怎么了 他们昨天才打电♥话♥来通知我新地址
Can I get that address from you?
你能把地址写给我吗
Hello, jackass.
你好啊 混账
Eli. Hi.
伊莱 你好
I'm staying on.
我决定留下来
Okay. Sounds good.
好啊 听着不错呢
Mrs. Florrick,
福瑞克夫人
I apologize if I'm interrupting.
很抱歉我这样突然造访
What do you need, Mr. Schmidt?
有事吗 施密特先生
Just to deliver this. Colosseum is suing
我来送这个 克鲁斯曼要以
you and Lucca Quinn for tortious interference with contract.
非法干预合同的罪名起诉你和卢卡·奎恩
A judge will probably knock this down. I don't think so.
法官会驳回此案吧 我可不觉得
There's a colorable argument that we crossed a line
对方可以争论说当我们鼓励学生们
when we encouraged students not to pay back their debt.
不偿还债务时 存在违法行为
We escalated, so, they escalated further, and now we need to...
我们升级事态 他们就进一步 现在我们得
Keep going. No, I was gonna say deescalate.
得再进一步 不 我想说的是妥协
Lucca's right.
卢卡说得对
The debt strike is working. Colosseum stock is falling.
债务罢♥工♥生效了 克鲁斯曼的股价正在下跌
Colosseum has not been willing to back down so far.
克鲁斯曼是不会轻易妥协的
Not to us.
对我们是这样
But what if it was someone they cared about even more,
可如果是对方更在意的某个人
that was applying the pressure?
给他们施加了压力呢
You don't happen to know anything
你们不是碰巧知道了
about this shareholder derivative suit
我们正在被诉的
that's been filed against us, do you?
股东代表诉讼吧
Absolutely not, but...
当然不是 但...
If I had to guess, I'd say the theory is
硬要我猜的话 我想大概是
that Colosseum's predatory recruitment tactics
克鲁斯曼的掠夺式招聘策略
are a violation of the school's
违反了学校对于股东的
fiduciary duty towards its shareholders.
诚信义务
Am I right?
我说对了吗
Uncanny.
无可奉告
Just to recap, you're now facing a debt strike
总结一下 你们现在面临的债务罢♥工♥
which is destroying your not-very-good name,
正在摧毁你们本就不怎么好的名声
a shareholder suit which could bankrupt you in court,
而股东代表诉讼将在法庭上把你们告到破产
and if either continues,
无论哪个案子继续下去
the feds are going to investigate and revoke
你们都会被联邦调查局调查
your eligibility to receive funding.
并被撤销集资资格
What do you want?
你们想怎样
I'm sorry to bother you so late.
抱歉这么晚还来打扰你
I-I just wanted to drop something off.
我顺路来送点东西
What is it? Belongs to Maggie.
这是什么 玛姬的东西
Her $8,000?
她那八千美元吗
Yeah.
没错
From the scammer?
骗子手里的吗
Yeah.
是的
How did you do that?
你怎么拿到的
I persuaded him.
我说服他了
How?
怎么说服的
By being persuasive.
说服力十足地说服他了
You're not gonna tell me, are you?
你不打算说实话 是吧
I will tell you whatever you want to know.
你想知道的我都会告诉你
I get to the end of the day, I'm so tired, sometimes I...
我忙了一整天 特别累 有时我...
can't think straight.
脑子不是很清晰
That is why I drink.
这就是我喝酒的原因
What do you drink?
你都喝什么酒
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表