from your client's destruction of evidence!
毁坏了证据这一点上受益
Objection-- that mischaracterizes the testimony here.
反对 曲解证词
Okay. You both get a hash mark.
好了 你们两个各被记了一次
Overruled, Ms. Lockhart.
反对无效 洛克哈特女士
You can't have it both ways!
你不能两者皆得
Thank you, Your Honor.
谢谢 法官阁下
Uh, do you need me to repeat the question?
你需要我重复问题吗
No, I'm good.
没事 不用
I don't find any deficiencies
我没有在麦克维先生的
in Mr. McVeigh's analysis of the bullets.
对那些子弹的分♥析♥报告里发现任何不足
I do find that he, um--
不过我倒是发现他
how shall I say this--
我该怎么说呢
oversold
在法庭上
his results in court.
过度夸张了他得出的结论
Uh, it is very easy to get a false negative
用气相色谱分♥析♥
in gas chromatography,
结果很容易呈假阴性
and I think he may have downplayed that here.
我认为 他对此有些轻描淡写
Are you suggesting
你在暗示
that Mr. McVeigh is lying here, Ms. Westfall?
麦克维先生说谎了是吗 韦斯特福尔女士
No, Kurt is one of the most honest people I know.
不 库尔特是我认识的最诚实的人之一
I...
我...
I do think he had reason to spin his results.
他的确有理由刻意修饰分♥析♥结果
I think that's fair,
这也合理
given the make-up of the defense team.
鉴于他与被告律师的关系
Nothing further, Your Honor.
没有其它问题了 法官阁下
Ms. Westfall, even if what you say is true--
韦斯特福尔女士 就算你说得是事实
Mr. McVeigh oversold his conclusions here--
麦克维对分♥析♥结论夸大其词
there's no reason to believe that
那么就有理由认为
he didn't equally oversell them to Governor Florrick?
他当时向福瑞克州长汇报时同样也夸大其词了吧
Well, I can't speak to that.
这个我不便说什么
All I can say is that Kurt always tells the truth.
我只能说 库尔特一向不说谎
But this isn't about Mr. McVeigh.
但我们讨论的不是麦克维先生
This is about Governor Florrick's state of mind.
而是福瑞克州长当时的心理状态
And if Governor Florrick heard the same thing from Mr. McVeigh
如果当时麦克维先生向福瑞克州长汇报的内容
that we heard here,
与我们听到的如出一辙
he would have no reason to destroy those bullets.
他就没理由销毁那些子弹了
I guess that's true.
可以这么说
One last question.
最后一个问题
When you've worked for the SA's office,
你在州检办工作时
did the state's attorney ever handle evidence?
州检察官处理过证据吗
Evidence like these bullets?
比如子弹这类证据
No, never, it was always the prosecutor.
没 从没有过 都是公诉人处理
So Matan? No,
是马坦吗 不
the co-prosecutor handled the evidence, uh...
是同席的另一位公诉人处理的
Cary Agos.
凯里·艾格斯
We didn't do that.
不是我们提的
We did not point the finger at Cary.
我们没有非难于凯里
And who did?
那是谁呀
It was your lawyer.
是你们的律师引出来的
Tell Cary we're on the same side.
告诉凯里 我们的立场一致
Well, we were...
本来是这样...
until about ten minutes ago.
直到十分钟前
Mr. Agos, did you ever discuss with Governor Florrick
艾格斯先生 你是否曾与福瑞克州长讨论
the ballistics results in the Locke case?
洛克案的弹道测试结果
Yes, I did.
讨论过
And what was the nature of that discussion?
讨论的主要内容是什么
That the bullets connected Locke to the crime
子弹证明洛克与此案有关
and the murder weapon.
与凶器有关
Mr. McVeigh suggested here that
麦克维先生说
he was cautious in his analysis about the bullets.
他对弹道分♥析♥结果很谨慎
Yes, he was.
没错
But that's his way.
但那是他的方式
We knew the bullets damned Peter.
我们都知道子弹证明了彼得有罪
You-you mean Locke?
你是说洛克吧
Yes, my apologies-- Locke.
是 抱歉 是洛克
Mr. Agos?
艾格斯先生
Do you hate the Florricks? No.
你讨厌福瑞克一家吗 不
But don't you have reason to be angry with the Florricks?
但你不是有理由对福瑞克有怨言吗
Yes.
是的
Yes.
的确
You do.
你有理由
So then why should this court take your testimony seriously?
那么为什么法庭该严肃听取你的证词
Because I'm telling the truth.
因为我说的是事实
As you see it?
从你的角度看吗
Yes, of course.
是的 当然
That's all I have to offer here.
我只能做到这点
The truth as I see it.
从我的角度看到的事实
You didn't have to do that, Cary.
你不用那么做的 凯里
I never meant you any harm.
我从来无意伤害你
You know, it's amazing, Alicia.
话说 真让人惊讶 艾丽西娅
After all these years working together,
一起工作这么多年
you still think I would come in here into a court of law
你还以为我会在法庭之上
and perjure myself to hurt you.
为伤害你而作伪证
I was here to tell the truth.
我来是为了说出真♥相♥
What are you here to do?
你来这的目的呢
I need to take the stand.
我得上证人席
They want to hear from me.
众人想听我自辩
They need to hear from me.
他们需要听我说
Because I seem like a coward.
因为我给人感觉像个懦夫
You don't. You seem smart.
没有 你给人感觉很有智慧
The prosecution could rip you apart on cross.
公诉人的盘问会让你招架不住的
I think the jury's against me.
我感觉陪审团并不支持我
What do you think? I think you're right.
你觉得呢 你说的没错
I need to testify.
我需要上证人席自辩
Diane?
戴安
I don't know.
我不知道
We should prep.
我们得预演一下
See how you do.
看你能做到什么程度
You look grumpy.
你看上去不高兴啊
Nope.
没有
This is my happy face.
这是高兴的表情
Peter's in trouble.
彼得有麻烦了
I think he might go to prison.
他可能会坐牢
You don't sound that upset about it.
你这语气没那么难过啊
He's your client.
他可是你当事人
Hey, I'm trying my best.
我尽了力
But the facts just aren't cooperating.
可事实不合作嘛
How's Alicia?
艾丽西娅还好吗
A rock.
坚强得很
But if he goes to prison,
但如果他坐了牢
she'll need a lot of comforting.
就需要有人好好安慰她
Here's what you don't understand about Alicia.
这就是你不了解艾丽西娅了
He goes to prison?
如果他坐牢
She'll never divorce him.
她永远不会跟他离婚
Ever. I disagree.
永远 我不同意
Because you think things are logical.
你以为事情很有逻辑呢
She will visit him every week in prison.
到时她会每周去监狱看他
She will slowly drift away from me.
与我渐行渐远
And she will be the stoic spouse.
她会做个坚忍♥的妻子
And if he doesn't go to prison?
如果他不坐牢呢
She'll divorce him.
她会跟他离婚
And which do you want?
你希望哪种结局
Because
因为
here's something you don't seem to understand about yourself.
这正是你不了解自己的地方
You may play the game of being this hard-bitten--
你可以一副冷酷姿态
or is it hard-boiled?
还是叫刚强姿态
One of the hards.
反正就是硬汉样
When you, in fact,
事实上 你却已
have fallen in love.
坠入爱河
Tell me it's not true.
不然你就反驳我
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表