About the other day...
关于那天...
Forget it, non-issue.
别想了 不是什么大事
I want you to know I'm not gay.
我想让你知道我不是同性恋
No worries. Seriously. Excuse me.
别担心 真的 失陪
I have some leads on investigators. Good.
找调查员的事我有点眉目了 不错
Who knew it'd be this hard to find someone?
谁能想到雇个人这么难
Also, I need to call a meeting of the name partners.
对了 我要召集一个冠名合伙人的会
On what subject?
什么主题
Howard.
霍华德
I do a lot of work for the bar attorneys.
我为在庭律师提供很多服务
I charge $75 an hour, and you'll find you can't do better.
我收费每小时七十五美元 你找不到更低的
I don't work weekends, but I don't overcharge.
我周末不工作 但是我不多收费
And I'm good.
而且我业务精湛
And I understand you're an ex-cop?
你原来是警♥察♥对吗
No. You're not?
不 不是吗
Uh-uh.
不是
Oh. Then I was mistaken.
那就是我弄错了
Uh, how much do you charge by the hour?
你一个小时收费多少
How much you got?
你的报价是多少
How'd you do that?
你那是怎么回事
Killed a man.
我杀了个人
Ah. On the job? No.
工作的时候吗 不是
Just in traffic. He moved too slow.
就在路上 他走太慢了
Do you have trouble working weekends?
你周末能来工作吗
Uh, not if you need it.
如果你不需要就不工作
How long have you been an investigator, Amanda?
你当调查员多长时间了 阿曼达
Five years. You seem young.
五年了 你好像挺年轻的
Yeah, I go for that.
我喜欢干这一行
People don't want to talk to someone overbearing,
大家都不喜欢跟蛮横的人说话
so I keep it small, simple.
所以我跟人谈话都比较简短
I get results.
我善于找到结果
From shoe leather, beating the bushes,
我声东击西 旁敲侧击
having the contacts.
找到事物的联♥系♥
Do you know Kalinda Sharma?
你知道凯琳达·夏尔马吗
No.
不知道
You remind me of her.
你让我想起来她了
I hope that's a good thing.
但愿这是件好事
So, when can you start?
你什么时候能开始工作
Tomorrow, 9:00 a.m.
明天早上九点
Do you... have any questions for me?
你有什么想问我的吗
Yeah. You have a dress code?
有着装要求吗
What? No.
什么 没有
Do a lot of people have dress codes?
很多人有着装要求吗
No, I just like to ask.
不是 我就是想问问
Makes it seem like I'm not too easy.
让人觉得我没那么好唬弄
You're not gonna tell me how you did that, are you?
你是不是不打算告诉我你那到底是怎么弄的
Ice tray.
制冰盘
One of those old metal ones. Cut myself.
就那种老式的金属的那种 被那个割到了
20 stitches.
缝了二十针
Ow. Yeah. I cried like a baby. I don't like pain.
很疼吧 我哭惨了 不喜欢受疼
When are you hiring?
你什么时候录人
Immediately. I'll know in an hour. Oh, good.
马上 一个小时之内就知道了 挺好
I hope this works out.
我希望我能通过
Me, too.
我也是
It was nice to meet you, Jason.
见到你很高兴 杰森
You, too.
见到你我也很高兴
Take care of that hand.
好好养你的手
I want him.
我想录他
He's more expensive.
他收费高
Than the cop? The cop's terrible.
比那个警♥察♥吗 那个警♥察♥太差了
No. Amanda. Well, how much more?
不是 比阿曼达高 高多少
Five dollars an hour. We can afford that.
每小时高五美元 我们雇得起
He's great. He's funny.
他人特好 还很风趣
It's not about
这跟人好不好
being great or funny. It's...
风不风趣没关系 这...
It's about who's better.
这是要看谁更厉害的
He's better.
他更厉害
Jason Crouse.
我是杰森·克劳斯
Jason, it's Alicia Florrick.
杰森 我是艾丽西娅x1e·福瑞克
Wow, that was fast. What do you need?
真够快的 怎么了
I just wanted to thank you for coming in.
我就是想感谢你来面试
But, um, I'm sorry.
但是很遗憾
I think I'm going in a different direction.
我觉得我们可能志趣相左
Me, too. You seem like you'd be a mean boss.
我也觉得 你看着像是个霸道老板
Well, I would be.
我真有可能是
Um, but it was very nice meeting you, Jason.
但是和你会面真的很愉快 杰森
Anytime.
别客气
Call us old-fashioned, but we don't like it when people
说我们老古董也行 但是我们不喜欢人们
take hammers to our artwork. Given the subject matter
用锤子砸我们的艺术品 鉴于这件艺术品
a naked photo of my client at eight years old--
是我客户八岁时的裸照
I think you can understand why Erik did it.
我认为您能理解埃里克为什么这么做
And I'm sure you can understand the bad publicity
我相信您也明白诉讼
that would result from a prosecution.
会带来的负面影响
All we're asking, Mr. O'Neal, is that
奥尼尔先生 我们仅仅是想
you drop the charges, and we won't take this any...
请您撤销指控 我们绝对不会...
If you don't mind, uh, we'd like our law firm to sit in on this.
如果你们不介意 我们希望让律师来解决此事
So sorry that I'm late, but I made the mistake
抱歉我迟到了 我在经过
of passing through the Wyeth exhibit.
惠氏的展览时迷路了
And, oh, my gosh, it's beautiful. Hello.
天呐 真是太美了 你好
I know you, don't I?
我是不是认识你
Yes, Nancy, we've been on the opposite side of 12 cases.
是的南希 我们已经打过十二场官司了
What is your name again?
你叫什么来着
Alicia.
艾丽西娅
Well, as I'm sure Mr. O'Neal suggested,
正如欧尼尔先生所说
we are willing to forgive and forget
我们愿对此次严重的故意毁坏事件
this horrible vandalism...
既往不咎
Of a naked photo of my client.
那可是我当事人的裸照
Renowned piece of art.
是一幅著名艺术品
But we do want something in return,
但我们并非一无所求
and that is for your client, Mr. Barsetto,
我们想请你的当事人巴瑟托先生
to publicly embrace his mother's exhibit.
公开赞赏他母亲的展品
Excuse me? We're also gonna need you
你说什么 我们还需要你
to pose for some publicity photos
拍摄一些宣传照
next to the picture of yourself.
摆放在你的照片旁边
Not a chance in hell.
想都别想
Your mother's photos are important works of art, Erik.
你母亲拍摄的照片是珍贵的艺术品 埃里克
My mother's photos ruined my life.
那些照片毁了我一生
Let's not be melodramatic. Oh, melodramatic?
别这么小题大做嘛 小题大做
Anything I do, anywhere I go...
我做任何事 去任何地方
if I go on job interview, if I go on a date-- they Google me,
无论面试还是约会 对方都会上谷歌♥搜索我
and you know the first thing that comes up? A picture of me naked,
你知道第一条出现的是什么吗 我的裸照
so don't talk to be about being melodramatic, please.
所以拜托别跟我说什么小题大做
You're in a work of art.
你的形象出现在一幅艺术品里
I think a lot of people would
我觉得很多人
love to be in a work of art.
都会喜欢出现在艺术作品中
Erik?
埃里克
Look, I'm really sorry about blowing up back there.
听着 我很抱歉刚才我爆发了
I know you said you could get me probation, and I...
我知道你说你可以帮我申请到缓刑 但...
Do you want to fight this?
你想反击吗
What do you mean?
什么意思
An emergency injunction against the museum to stop the exhibition.
申请对博物馆的紧急禁令使其停止展览
They've already put up the show.
他们已经开始展览了
They'll be panicked and want to compromise.
一定会方寸大乱并要求和解
What about the First Amendment?
那第一修正案[言论自♥由♥]怎么办
No. We go after consent.
不 我们从当事人同意入手
We prove that you never gave your mother consent
证明你从未允许你母亲
to take those photos.
拍那些照片
She can't sell them without it.
她若未获得拍摄许可 便不能出♥售♥照片
We'll need to find your sister. Wendy?
我们得找到你的姐姐 温迪
Um, I don't... I don't know where she is.
我不 我不知道她在哪儿
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表