Thank you.
谢谢
So how do we figure out
那我们要怎么找出
who the conflict of interest is?
那个产生利益冲突的人呢
We find Elsbeth's client list.
拿到埃尔斯贝特的客户名单
How do we get that?
怎么拿到手呢
I'd like to request the case file for my divorce.
我想申请查看我离婚案件的卷宗
Name, I.D.,
报上姓名 出示证件
date action became final.
离婚日期
Michael B. Tascioni. July 28, 2012.
迈克尔·塔肖尼 2012年7月28日
We don't allow dogs in this office.
犬只不得进入办公室
Would you mind taking him outside? Tom is a service animal.
你能把它带出去吗 汤姆是一只服务性动物
He's an emotional support chihuahua.
它是用于情绪支持的吉娃娃
Hold on a minute.
稍等一下
So, what does a case file from your divorce do?
那么 你离婚案卷宗有什么用呢
Our property settlement agreement is still pending.
我们的财产分割还没判好
It values my law practice and Elsbeth's
卷宗里有对我和埃尔斯贝特的事业
and contains a list of all our clients.
进行估值 并包含各自的客户名单
Ah, smart.
高招
Are you a cat person?
你喜欢猫吗
No. I'm a person person.
不 我更喜欢人
Why?
为什么
Read here, or I can reprint for ten cents a page.
在这儿读 或者每页十美分复印一份
Can you please... I'll look at it.
能麻烦你... 我来看就好
I'll recognize anyone connected to Peter.
和彼得有联♥系♥的人我都认得出
It's in the appendix. First page.
就在附录里 第一页
You've got to be kidding me.
这是在说笑吧
What is it? How can one client be redacted?
怎么了 怎么有一个客户被抹掉了
Oh, I got an order from a judge.
我让法官下了道指令
The judicial system takes the secrecy
司法系统很把大众陪审团证人
of a grand jury witness seriously.
当回事儿呢
You should, too.
你也该去弄一个
Tommy.
汤米
I waited around just to see you.
我守在这儿就为了见你一面
You knew I was coming?
你知道我会来吗
I know you, dear.
我可了解你了 亲爱的
And I know you.
我也了解你
I'm coming for you.
我会来找你的
Tell me when.
要来的时候说一声
I don't want to miss it.
我可不想错过
Isn't she something?
她厉害吧
Yes.
的确
Fantastic.
妙极了
What now?
现在怎么办
Now...
现在
We get smart.
发挥聪明才智
I want you to talk with her. And say what?
你去跟她谈谈 说什么
I want you to say something that will make her paranoid.
说些让她疑心的话
What's that?
什么话
What else? Nothing else.
还有呢 没了
Diane Lockhart's not maneuvering to make this an all-female firm.
戴安·洛克哈特没在预谋纯女性合伙律所
And Alicia?
艾丽西娅呢
A year ago, Diane suggested to Alicia that
一年前 戴安向艾丽西娅建议
this could be an all-female partnership.
这里可以成为纯女性律所
But they didn't pursue it.
但她们并未实施计划
As far as you know.
据你所知而已
Yeah, as far as I know.
是 据我所知
Did Diane question you about our concerns?
戴安找你问过我们的情况吗
Yes. She did?
问了 是吗
Yes. She saw me leaving your office yesterday.
是的 昨天她看到我从你办公室出来
What did you say?
你怎么说的
I said my freelance work for you was confidential.
我说为你们做的私活需要保密
Okay, so she had a deal with Alicia a year ago
那么她一年前和艾丽西娅约定
to make this an all-female firm--
改律所为纯女性合伙
why isn't she still coming after us?
她为什么还没向我们发起攻势
You asked me to look for evidence if she was.
你让我找她搞小动作的证据
I did.
我找了
There is none.
并没有
Yeah, but she knew you were investigating,
是 但她明知你在调查她
so maybe she prevented you from finding that evidence.
所以可能故意不让你找到证据
I can't answer that.
这我无法回答
Why not? Because I deal in evidence.
为什么 因为我只跟证据打交道
I don't deal in states of mind.
不管心理活动
You think we're being paranoid?
你觉得是我们多心了
I haven't been here long enough to answer that conclusively.
我刚来不久 无法确定
Okay. Thanks.
行 谢了
Hey, this is Jason. Leave a message.
你好 我是杰森 有事请留言
Mrs. Florrick.
福瑞克夫人
We should talk.
我们得谈谈
Sure.
好的
May I just say this?
请允许我先说句话
I know Captain Hicks.
我了解希克斯上尉
He's one of the most honest men I know.
他是我认识的最正直的人之一
He wouldn't leak. Yet there was a leak.
他不可能泄密 但的确有人泄密
Where? 'Cause I've been searching the Web
向谁泄密 我刚上网查了
and there's no reference to what we're doing here.
并没有人提及此事
This was an internal leak at the State Department.
是国♥务♥院♥的内部泄密
What does that mean?
什么意思
It means there was an interdepartmental squabble
就是说 部门间发生争论
and somebody leaked what we're doing here to another department.
因为有人将此事泄露给其它部门
Well, that wasn't Captain Hicks; he wouldn't do that.
绝不是希克斯上尉 他不会那么做的
Yeah.
是啊
That's why we need to talk to you.
所以我们得找你谈谈
To me-- Are you kidding?
找我谈 你开玩笑吧
No.
没有
You think I leaked?
你以为是我泄密吗
Well, I know that you and Captain Hicks
我知道你和希克斯上尉
have been against this project as soon as you found out
一得知马苏·塔罕是美国公民
that Massoud Tahan was an American citizen.
就反对这一计划
So you want to get rid of both of us. Uhoh. Alicia's in trouble.
所以你要摆脱我俩 艾丽西娅有麻烦了
Why? What'd she do?
怎么 她做了什么
They think she's the leak.
他们以为是她泄密
She's working for the Pentagon? Alicia Florrick?
她为国防部做事 艾丽西娅·福瑞克吗
Yes, on an adhoc basis. As a civilian consultant.
是的 临时需要 作为平民顾问
Shut up, J. No, he's right.
闭嘴 杰 不 他说得没错
So she's vetted? By the Pentagon, but not us.
她被查了 是国防部查她 不是我们
They didn't find out about our threehop warrant. Right.
他们没发现我们的三♥级♥监听 没错
And we were following her for a different reason.
而且我们监听的原因也不同
You know, because of the... you know...
那个...是因为...
She was representing Dellinger.
她曾是德林杰的律师
You know, the worker who fled to Iceland.
就是那个逃去冰岛的
So we overheard some confidential information from the Pentagon,
就是说我们偶然听到了国防部的机密信息
she was on her phone leaking to... Uh, no.
她当时打电♥话♥泄密给... 不是
She was just talking near her phone.
是她讲话时离电♥话♥不远
Not on her phone.
并不是在讲电♥话♥
She wasn't on her phone?
她没有在讲电♥话♥
Right. We used Dropoutjeep to turn her phone into a hot mic.
没错 她手♥机♥上植入的间谍软件 可监听话筒
We can broadcast anything within 20 feet.
6米内的声音都能收到
So what are you saying? She wasn't the leak.
到底什么意思 不是她泄密
So who was? We don't know.
那是谁 我们不知道
Maybe nobody.
或许没人泄密
Shut up, J. He may be right.
闭嘴 杰 他兴许说得没错
There's a chance this could be in-house.
有可能是咱们内部人
We were listening in. The two of us.
当时我俩都在监听
Not to the confidential session, but outside.
不是监听机密会议 是会议室外面的情况
What was that?
这是啥
Sorry. Alicia's having sex with the investigator.
抱歉 艾丽西娅和调查员爱爱
Ah, great.
好极了
Here we go.
是这个
I think you might want to come inside.
你该进来了
We're reviewing Lance Hopper's statements.
我们要回看兰斯·霍珀的声明了
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表