No.
不会
Really?
真的吗
You can't control fate.
人算不如天算
It's in your genes.
一切都在你的基因里
Can't change that.
强求不得
So whatever I do, whatever I did...
所以无论我做什么 做过什么
I'd end up right back here?
我都注定会来这里吗
Well, maybe not here, but someplace like here.
可能不是这里 但也不会差太多
At the end of every fork, there's a cliff.
每个分岔路的尽头 都有一座悬崖
Go ahead, take "The road less traveled."
只管去吧 去走那条「少有人走的路」
You'll still find that cliff.
你还是会走到悬崖的
I think if I could go back to georgetown right now...
我想如果重回乔治城大学那段时光...
...back to Criminal Law 101,
重回基础刑法课
Seat 35l--
第35排12列
That was my seat--
那是我的座位
I would've said yes.
我会答应他的
Yes to what?
答应什么
There was a young man...
曾经有个年轻男子
in love with me.
爱上了我
Um, why don't we go on the bus, Alicia?
不如回到巴士里吧 艾丽西娅
No, I'm good.
我没事
Did you file a discriminatory hiring claim with FEPA?
你有在公平就业机构提出雇佣歧视的控诉吗
Excuse me?
你说什么
Did you file a discriminatory hiring claim with fepa?
你有在公平就业机构提出雇佣歧视的控诉吗
You know you can't ask me that.
你们知道自己无权过问的
You did, didn't you?
你这样干了 是吧
I didn't file it with FEPA,
我没在公平就业机构提起控诉啊
I filed it with the EEOC. But I withdrew it.
那是在平等就业机会委员会 但我撤销了
As soon as I started working here, I withdrew the complaint.
我刚来这里上班 就撤销了控诉
Unfortunately, Illinois has a work-share agreement
不幸的是 伊州和联邦调查局之间有
with the Feds.
工作分享协议
Well, then I'll just withdraw the complaint.
那我去撤销控诉好了
You can't-- not once they start investigating.
不行 他们开始调查后就不能撤销了
They started?
他们开始了吗
Yes, the rep is in our conference room right now.
没错 他们的代表正坐在我们的会议室里
That's too bad, isn't it?
那真是太糟了 不是吗
Is that sarcasm? Because we hired you.
你是在讽刺吗 因为我们雇了你
Yes.
没错
After you didn't. Monica...
你们一开头没雇我 莫妮卡...
This is serious.
事情很严重
I need you to drive faster.
你得开快点
We have to get to Merrill by 2:00.
我们得在两点之前赶到梅里尔市
So tell us about "The Full Monty," Mr. Gold.
告诉我们关于「脱衣壮举」的事吧 戈德先生
The full Grassley.
是格拉斯利壮举
The Full... I don't understand.
什么壮举...我不太懂
Uh, Grassley, I think that's what you mean.
是格拉斯利 我猜你是想说这个
"Monty" means taking off your clothes.
「脱衣」是指脱掉衣服
We certainly don't want any of that here,
我们在这里可不想这么做
do we, sir?
是吧 先生
Could you just give me a second?
你能稍等一下吗
Alicia, give me five minutes.
艾丽西娅 给我五分钟
You don't need to talk.
你可以什么都不说
Just listen to me for five minutes.
听我讲五分钟就好
It's a nightmare just watching you like this.
看到你这样真是一个噩梦
You know what the nightmare is?
你知道什么是噩梦吗
Being here, when I want to be home.
在我理应回家的时候却呆在这里
Being on a bus in the middle of Iowa.
呆在一辆行驶在爱荷华州的大巴上
That's the nightmare.
这才是噩梦
Now leave me alone.
让我一个人静静
It was a clerical error, Howard.
那是个笔误 霍华德
I'm sorry if it caused you and Jackie strife.
我很抱歉这害得你和杰姬吵架
Well, maybe it wasn't a clerical error.
也许这不是笔误
Maybe the money really is mine.
也许这钱真的是我的
No, it was a mistake.
不 就是搞错了
But for tax reasons, it's a little difficult to unravel.
但出于税收原因 要解决有点困难
So what I'd like you to do is just play along,
所以我要你做的就是合作
Admit the money is yours.
承认这钱是你的
And we will make it worth your while.
我们就会让你收够好处的
What, um, what does that mean, "Worth my while"?
「收够好处」是什么意思
It means I'll be appreciative.
意思是结果让你满意
No. No, no, no.
不不不
How much?
你要多少
$10,000.
一万
Half of it.
一半
What?
什么
Are you kidding?
你开玩笑吧
It's all in my name, all 2.2 million.
钱都在我名下 220万
I don't see why I shouldn't keep all of it.
我有什么理由不全部留下呢
Governor Florrick is on pace
福瑞克州长正一步一步
to complete the full grassley.
完成格拉斯利壮举
It's a bold move and one...
这是个大胆举动和一个...
"Bold move." That's what we want.
「大胆举动」 要的就是这个
No one's counting the crowd in Rock Valley.
还没统计洛基山谷的人数呢
Matthews is an outlier. No one else is talking about it.
马修斯是局外人 其他没人在讨论这事
Backroom is. Backroom...
都在私下讨论 私下...
Talks about Trump sneezing if it gets them more clicks.
只要能提高点击量 他们特朗普打喷嚏都愿意说
Here we go. Merrill.
到了梅里尔
What delicacy do we eat here?
这儿有什么好吃的
Loose meat sandwiches. Again?
松肉三明治 又吃这个
Don't let anyone hear you say that.
别让任何人听到你这么说
Iowans have no sense of humor
爱荷华人从不拿他们的
about their loose meat sandwiches.
松肉三明治开玩笑
Well, at least there's more people here.
至少这儿的人更多
Yeah. Press is doing their job.
没错 媒体宣传的不错
Governor! Alicia! Kids, let's go.
州长 艾丽西娅 孩子们 走吧
We have to hurry. Ten minutes here, eat a sandwich,
我们要抓紧 十分钟时间 吃个三明治
back on the bus, or we'll never make it to Anthon! Let's go!
再回车上来 要不我们永远到不了安森 走
Peter Florrick for president!
彼得·福瑞克 总统之选
Peter Florrick for president!
彼得·福瑞克 总统之选
Peter! Peter Florrick for president! Peter...
彼得 彼得·福瑞克 总统之选 彼得
Would anyone mind telling me what the hell is going on
谁能告诉我在普利茅斯县到底
in Plymouth County? We didn't spend on the media budget.
发生了什么吗 我们没在媒体预算上花钱
And that makes them angry?
这就让他们生气了吗
You guys should probably check out glare.
你们该看看这个
You know what the nightmare is?
你知道什么是噩梦吗
Being here when I want to be home. Being on a bus
当我想待在家时人却在这儿 坐在巴士上
in the middle of Iowa. That's the nightmare.
在爱荷华州的某处 这才是噩梦
What the...? How did...? Now leave me alone.
什么 怎么 现在你可以走了
You're not here to record private conversations.
要你来不是拍摄私人对话的
You're here to record the news. Yes, sorry.
是要你来拍摄新闻的 我知道 抱歉
That wasn't me. That was my producer.
不是我♥干♥的 是我的制片人
Yeah, but you recorded it. Not intentionally.
对 但是你录下来了 不是故意的
Please don't be mad at me.
拜托别生我气
What do you want me to do?
你想要我怎么做
I need you to apologize for the "Nightmare" Comment.
我要你为「噩梦」言论道歉
Okay.
好
Say it was only a nightmare to be here because you were
说因为你担心女儿才会觉得待在这儿
concerned for your children. Grace has a cold,
是个噩梦 格蕾丝感冒了
and you wanted to be home with her.
你想陪着她
Does grace have a cold?
格蕾丝感冒了吗
Sniffles. All the media attention
鼻塞 对于一个想要保护孩子的母亲
is hard on a mother who's protective of her children.
媒体的关注太过严苛
Can you say that?
你能这么说吗
Yes. I'll get Ted to interview you.
能 我安排泰德给你采访
We need to get this out there before we hit the last county.
我们得在到下个县前把这事解决了
Still thinking about first love?
还在怀念初恋吗
Sit back down.
坐回来
I was in love.
我曾坠入爱河
A long time ago.
很久以前
He was a pollster. I was a lowly volunteer.
他是民调专家 而我只是普通志愿者
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表