And his post sparked public debate
并且他的推文激起了大众
about whether the Foil would succeed or fail.
关于浮游是否会成功的争论
This so-called debate includes an emoji of a flaming poop.
她所谓的争论里发了一个着火的便便表情
Well, it's not as though he tweeted a picture of his johnson, Ms. Gades.
他又不是发了一张他丁丁的照片 盖兹女士
There's public interest in the Foil,
浮游有着公众兴趣
and his tweets added to the public discourse,
并且他的推文也激发了公共言论
uh, flaming poops notwithstanding.
尽管包含了着火的便便
This court therefore considers the defendant...
因此本法庭裁决被告为
a journalist.
一位记者
Go free and go crazy, Mr. Howell.
去自♥由♥而狂热起来吧 霍维尔先生
The journalism angle you came up with was a home run.
你想到的这个记者切入点真是厉害
Nice job.
做得好
Thank you.
谢谢
Now I need you on something else.
现在我需要你来干点其他事
What?
什么事
So here we are.
又见面了
Yep.
是啊
Do you know any spirituals?
你会唱什么灵歌♥吗[最初为黑奴所唱]
Ruth?
鲁斯
What a nice surprise.
真是个惊喜
I was in town, figured I'd bring you a little office-warming present.
我在市里 想给你带乔迁新办公室的礼物
El Audaz.
埃尔奥达兹
It means "The bold."
意思是「勇猛」
That strong, huh?
那应该很烈呢
You'll see.
你试试就知道了
Well, there is no time like the present.
那现在试再好不过了
Rough day?
今天不太顺吗
It was a bumpy reentry.
重新回来挺坎坷的
Yes, I was surprised.
我还在惊奇
I thought you reveled in your independence.
我以为你沉浸在你的独♥立♥中呢
Big decisions are easy when you have no other options.
别无选择的时候重大决定就容易多了
Oh, you weren't kidding.
你还真没在开玩笑
Never about tequila.
我从不对龙舌兰开玩笑
So, what are you up to now?
你现在准备做什么呢
Couple governor races.
一些州长竞选
But coming off a presidential, these statewides seem so simple.
经过了总统选举 这些州级的感觉简单多了
I bet.
我想也是
Mrs. Florrick, I don't want you to get too comfortable.
福瑞克夫人 我不想让你过于安逸
You... what do you mean?
你...你的意思是
Your husband has a target on his back.
你丈夫被人盯上了
Well, anyone in public life does.
任何公众人物都会
No, but not like this.
不 这次不一样
No question Peter loves you,
毫无疑问彼得爱你
but he can hurt you.
但他会伤害你
Drag you down.
会把你拖下水
Not only destroy everything you've done,
不仅会毁了你所做的一切
but everything you want to do.
还会毁掉你想要做的
Cash out while you still can.
趁现在还能就抽身吧
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表