And, um, you want to join forces?
你想强强联手
The more Peter's old allies appear in lockstep against him,
彼得从前的盟友越是步伐一致的反对他
the more it keeps a spotlight on him.
他越会成为众矢之的
It deflects culpability from our guys.
从而忽略咱们当事人的过错
I call it "The coalition of the innocent."
我称其为「无辜者联盟」
This isn't a good idea.
这样不好
Okay.
好吧
Then let's go.
那我们走吧
I can't.
我不能走
I just want to talk.
我只是想谈谈
Tomorrow. No.
明天吧 不行
Tonight.
就今晚
Thank you. Yeah.
谢谢你 没事
I didn't handle that well earlier,
之前我没有处理好那件事
and then I came back here and it was awkward,
然后我回来就变得很尴尬
and I know that if you have two awkward moments in a row,
而且我知道如果一连经历了两次尴尬
that it can be trouble clawing it back.
那要弥补就会很难
What are we clawing back?
我们要弥补什么
That thing that I gave you...
我给你的那个东西
The Mars property?
那个火星财产吗
Yeah.
是啊
See, I didn't know that I was coming here
我不知道我要来这里
and we were gonna have a serious conversation.
我们会这么严肃地交谈
It was...
它在
it was in my pocket, and it was just supposed to be this...
它就在我的口袋里 本来应该是
this fun thing.
有个是个有趣的东西
I like space, I like stuff about space.
我喜欢太空 我喜欢和太空有关的东西
I get it.
我懂
I'm fine.
我没事
I'd better get back.
我最好该回去了
No, please wait.
不 等等
I don't like spending more than a year in any one place,
我不想在任何一个地方呆超过一年
I like to be able to drop everything at a moment's notice
我喜欢想走就放下手头的事情
and just go.
立即出发
Then go, no one's stopping you.
那就走 没有人拦着你
You are.
你在拦着我
No, I'm not.
我没有
Yes, you are.
你有
Okay.
好吧
I think we need to clarify what we're saying here.
我觉得我们应该弄清楚我们在讨论什么
I want you, too.
我也想要你
You do?
是吗
I do,
是
but I am trying to explain to you that I can't be...
但我在试着向你解释 我没办法
stuck.
被困住
And I would make you feel stuck? No.
我会让你觉得被困住了吗 不
No, you just have this whole life here.
不 只是你在这里有你的生活
You have beautiful kids, a beautiful place,
你有你的好孩子 有你美丽的家
and a business.
还有你的事业
And you want me to give that up? No.
你想让我放弃那些吗 不
No, I am just... I'm bringing up a problem.
不 我只是 把这个问题摊开了
I'm not saying that there's a solution.
我并没有说这个问题有解决办法
Okay.
好吧
I'm gonna repeat to you what I think I heard.
我来重复一下我觉得你说了什么
You want to go somewhere else and you want me to go with you,
你想去别的地方 而且你想让我跟你去
but not now, but at some point
但不是现在 是在某个
when you get itchy about staying in one place?
你觉得不想呆在这个地方的时候
Okay, I...
好吧 我
I need to think on this.
我得考虑一下
So, do you know anyone here?
你认识这里的人吗
A few.
认识一点
So why law school?
为什么要去法学院
I thought you'd be happy.
我还以为你会很开心呢
I don't know.
我不知道
Feels like a trick.
感觉像是个恶作剧一样
The law is exciting.
法律令人振奋
Things move fast.
事物瞬息万变
Uh, no, they don't.
不 不是这样的
Most of the law is just boring...
大部分法律很无聊
paperwork and meetings.
文书啊 会议啊
Hello? How rude.
你好 真没礼貌
Answering your cell at a dinner party?
在晚宴上还接电♥话♥
Oh, hi. Um, yeah, I'm standing right next to him. Why?
你好 我就站在他旁边 怎么了
Who is it?
这是谁啊
Mike Tascioni.
麦克·塔肖尼
Tom is sick.
汤姆病了
Why's he calling you?
他为什么给你打电♥话♥
And why's he calling you about his dog?
他为什么会因为他的狗给你打电♥话♥
We've grown close.
我们关系好
He couldn't get a hold of you.
他联♥系♥不上你
What number is he trying? = Shh!
他打的哪个号♥ 嘘
Oh, no, that-that's terrible.
不 那太糟了
Uh... okay, hold on.
好的 稍等
Tom had a nervous reaction to medication.
汤姆对药物有紧张反应
And he can't argue in court.
他没办法上庭辩论了
What?
什么
Mike, what?
麦克 什么
You can't just...
你不能就这样...
You're leaving us in the lurch?
你要在这种困境里抛弃我们吗
I don't care how sick your dog...
我不在乎你的狗病得多厉害
He hung up on me.
他挂我电♥话♥
Eli, can I borrow you?
伊莱 我们能单独谈谈吗
I-I'm kind of in the middle of an emergency right now, Diane.
我现在有点紧急事件 戴安
Listen, can Cary Agos hurt you
听着 凯里·艾格斯会在
with this Richard Locke business?
理查德·洛克这件事上伤到你吗
I just lost Peter's trial lawyer.
我刚失去了彼得的庭审律师
I need your help.
我需要你帮忙
See? Things do move fast.
你看 事物果然瞬息万变吧
Why did you veto the blood spatter?
你为什么否决了血迹证据
What? The blood spatter at the Richard Locke crime scene.
什么 在理查德·洛克犯罪现场的血迹
It pointed to his guilt and you told the lab tech not to use it.
那个可以给他定罪而你告诉实验室不要用
Did you hire a new investigator?
你雇了新的调查员吗
Or is this from Jason Crouse?
还是从杰森·克劳斯那里知道的
Answer the question, Peter.
回答问题 彼得
Why did you veto the blood spatter?
你为什么否决了血迹
The blood spatter was compromised
溅出的血迹被
by the lab tech who collected it.
采集的实验室给污染了
I was there, I saw it.
我在场 我看到了
So, all of a sudden you decide to show up at a crime scene?
所以突然之间你就出现在犯罪现场了
What the hell were you thinking?
你到底在想什么
Listen, Eli, this case was going to be scrutinized.
听着伊莱 当时这个案件就要被审查了
It was going to be our O.J.,
可能会成为我们的辛普森案
so I went down there to get ahead of it.
所以我就过去处理了
Except this lab tech walked right through the blood.
但是实验室人员直接踩上了血迹
So I vetoed it.
所以我就否决了
Because allowing it would've lost us the trial.
因为如果使用这个证据我们就会败诉
And the bullets?
那子弹呢
You were the last person to sign for them.
你是最后接触它们的人
Yeah, like I said, this blood spatter was a royal screwup.
就像我说的 这些血液没有任何价值
So I went down to look into this lab tech,
所以我调查了一下犯罪鉴证实验室
and lo and behold,
我都没想到
she had a whole string of similar screwups
在这两年间
going back two years.
她犯过一系列类似的低级错误
So I hired someone else to check the ballistics.
所以我雇了别人去做弹道测试
Who? Kurt McVeigh.
谁 库尔特·麦克维
God, I like watching you.
天 我喜欢看你
Eat.
吃东西
Shoot.
射击
Just stand.
只是站着
Good thing I like being watched.
好事 我喜欢被人注视着
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表