You're in my office.
你在我的办公室
The door is closed.
门关着
You still trying to "Help" me?
你还想「帮」我吗
I'm not good at this.
我不太擅长这个
What is this?
「这个」是什么
You're beautiful.
你很漂亮
And I'm...
而我
Well, I have my moments, but...
我虽然有过光辉的时刻 但是
My office is the size of your bathroom.
我的办公室只有你的浴室那么大
And I don't have...
而且我也没有
the money you have.
你那么多钱
Come here.
过来
Okay.
好吧
Well, I'm sorry we won't be working together.
我很遗憾我们不能共事
Yeah. Thank you for your time.
谢谢 打扰了
That was the last one.
这是最后一个了
I thought Canning's clients would be easier to pick off.
我还以为坎宁的客户会比较容易挖过来
What do we do?
我们现在怎么办
Mom? Yeah, Grace, just give us a minute.
妈妈 好的 格蕾丝 等我一下
No, actually, I think you want to hear this.
不行 你觉得会想听这个消息的
I got four new clients.
我找到了四个新客户
That's great, honey. I'll be in in a few minutes.
太好了 宝贝儿 我过几分钟来找你
NCW. Justice Center.
国家女权委员会 司法中心
Preservation Basin. And Jojo Lee's company.
盆地保护协会 和乔乔·李的公♥司♥
Excuse me?
你说什么
Excuse me? NCW.
你说什么 国家女权委员会
The Justice Center. Preservation Basin.
司法中心 盆地保护协会
And Jojo Lee's company.
以及乔乔·李的公♥司♥
I...
我
You-you talked to them?
你 你跟他们谈过了
Yes. NCW?
对 国家女权委员会
Who did you talk to at NCW?
你跟国家女权委员会的谁谈的
Um, Bea Wilson. Bea Wilson?
比·威尔逊 比·威尔逊
The Bea Wilson?
那个比·威尔逊
Well, a Bea Wilson.
一位比·威尔逊
How did you get all those firms?
你是怎么找到这些公♥司♥的
Apparently they're unhappy with Diane Lockhart.
看起来他们对戴安·洛克哈特不满
So, can you make time to meet with them?
那么 你们能抽时间见见他们吗
Y-Yeah. Yeah.
可 可以
The reason we haven't been able to produce the medical records
我们还未能以医疗记录支持我们的诉求
to substantiate our claim is that we have been denied
是因为我们未能取得
the minute-by-minute procedure notes.
手术的实时操作记录
You have no basis for discovery.
你没有可以获得该记录的事实依据
It's a catch-22, Your Honor.
这是个矛盾窘境 法官阁下
I need the evidence they have to get the evidence they have.
我需要用他们手上的证据来获取他们手上的证据
That is a problem, Ms. Lockhart. For you.
这是个问题 洛克哈特女士 你的问题
Well, you could fix it with an evidentiary order.
您可以用一个证据提交令解决这个问题
Let me think about that.
让我考虑一下
No.
不行
Your Honor, per Illinois rule
法官阁下 根据伊利诺伊州
735 ILCS 5/2-1001,
第735ILCS 5/2-1001号♥裁决
I would like to file a motion for substitution of judge.
我想提交一份更换法官动议
You're asking meto remove myself from this case? Yes.
你要我把自己从这个案子里撤换掉 对
On what grounds? Political bias.
理由是什么 政♥治♥偏见
Motion denied. There is nothing in the record
动议否决 没有任何记录
to reflect any bias on my part,
可以反映我的偏见
political or otherwise.
不管是政♥治♥偏见还是其他偏见
There is nothing on the record
没有记录
because you pulled me into chambers
是因为你把我叫到内庭
for an improper ex parte conversation.
进行了不恰当的单方面谈话
You stop right there! Which revealed
你给我住口 该谈话暴露了
your bias against both me and my clients' case.
你对我和我客户这个案子的偏见
Denied! Again.
再次否决
Want to keep getting knocked down?
还要继续吗
It is not fair that you, who are biased,
您已经有了偏见
get to rule on your bias.
还要就此作出裁决 这不公平
It is fair. And you are way over the line.
这很公平 而你实在太过分了
Your Honor, I am asking...
法官阁下 我要求
Ms. Lockhart, I have made my ruling!
洛克哈特女士 我已经作出了裁决
You're welcome to proceed with your case.
欢迎你继续进行你的案子
And I assure you
而且我向你保证
I will give it all the consideration it deserves.
我会对此案进行其应得的所有考虑
I'm sorry. I tried my best,
对不起 我尽力了
but I've just become a liability.
但我已经成了一个累赘
It's in your clients' best interests for me to withdraw.
我退出本案才能维护你客户的利益
Nicely played.
干得漂亮
You found a way out without backing down from anyone. Kudos.
既不用打这个官司又不得罪任何人 真棒
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Okay. But it's time to get our clients back.
好吧 但是时候把我们的客户找回来了
I'm on it.
我已经在做了
Here we go.
来吧
We did it.
我们做到了
Bravo. Jason, you're just in time.
太棒了 杰森 你来得正好
For what? To celebrate.
为什么 正好来庆祝
New business. New life.
新业务 新生活
And we owe it all to Grace.
多亏了格蕾丝
Well, congratulations.
恭喜
Oh, Mom, do you have a minute?
妈妈 我能跟你说句话吗
Sure. Thanks for all your help, Grace.
当然 谢谢你的帮助 格蕾丝
No problem.
别客气
Um, so it works out to $35,800.
那么一共是35800美元
For the year.
一年
What's that?
那是什么
A half percent of the billable hours.
计费工时的0.5%
That's what you owe me.
你得付我这么多钱
Cash or check is fine.
现金或者支票都可以
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表