I have work to do. You can go.
我还有工作要做 请你离开吧
Eli, I wanted to say good-bye to you.
伊莱 我很想跟你说声再见
I had a great time, and I'll miss you.
跟你在一起我很快乐 我会想你的
I hope you know...
我希望你能理解...
Eli, I wanted to say good-bye to you.
伊莱 我很想跟你说声再见
I had a great time, and I'll miss you.
跟你在一起我很快乐 我会想你的
I hope...
我希望...
I know.
我知道
I'm packing for Iowa now.
我正在打包行李准备去爱荷华州
No.
不是那事
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Eli, can we do this...
伊莱 我们能不能...
I had no idea they were sending Jason out of town.
我根本不知道他们把杰森调走的事情
Okay.
好的
And I know have been too involved
另外我确实不应该
in your private matters. Okay, Eli.
过度关注你的私事 没事 伊莱
You're forgiven.
我原谅你了
I have to go pack.
我要去继续打包行李了
Good night.
晚安
You seem more upset than I do.
你好像比我还要难过
I started to care about someone.
我真的在乎一个人了
Courtney Paige?
考特妮·佩琪
I don't care about a lot of people.
对大多数人我都不怎么关心
Too much work.
太麻烦了
I mean, too much work to make it... work.
我意思是 要花太多精力去维系
But I thought, this isn't so bad.
但我却发现 跟她在一起的时候
With her.
这也没那么难
I could get used to this?
我可以形成这样的习惯吗
Then do.
那就继续保持
Be happy, Eli.
开心就好 伊莱
I wanted to.
我也想这样
She went away.
但是她离开了
Where?
去哪了
California.
加州
Well, for how long? A year.
去多久 一年
She had...
她...
work.
有工作要做
I'm sorry, Eli.
我很抱歉 伊莱
You're nice to me.
你对我很好
No. Just listening.
没有 只是倾听而已
I'm sorry Jason was sent away.
杰森被调走的事情我很抱歉
Eli.
伊莱
He's my investigator, that's all.
他只是我的调查员 仅此而因
I know.
好吧
Yeah, I know.
好吧
I don't know why I'm telling you this, Alicia,
我不知道我为什么要这么说 艾丽西娅
but I think you should be happy. Call Jason.
但我觉得你应该获得幸福 给杰森打电♥话♥吧
I'm okay, Eli.
没事的 伊莱
I don't want to be in the way.
我不想妨碍你
You're not. He was my investigator.
你并没有妨碍我什么 他只是我的调查员
Don't let the campaign get in your way.
别让竞选的事情妨碍你的幸福
Okay, Eli.
好吧 伊莱
I'm... fine.
我没事的
Six years ago, you got a message from Will Gardner,
六年前 威尔·加德纳给你发了一条消息
a voice mail, and I erased it.
一条语♥音♥信息 我把它删除了
You were about to go onstage
你当时正要上台
and stand beside Peter for his S.A. Run,
陪伴彼得进行他的州检察官竞选
and I didn't want to hurt that.
我当时不想让你受影响
I listened to the voice mail.
我听了那条语♥音♥信息
Will said he loved you
威尔说他爱你
and would give up everything to be with you.
并且愿意放弃一切跟你在一起
And I erased it.
但是我把它删掉了
I never let you hear it.
没有给你听到它的机会
And I've been sick about it ever since.
从那以后我一直都心中有愧
And I don't want to stand
所有我不想再次妨碍到
in the way of your happiness again.
你的幸福了
That's why I'm sorry.
这才是我祈求你原谅的原因
Get out.
滚
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表