Here we go. It'll be my note or yours.
来吧 看这些便利贴到底归谁
Great. They all fell off.
好极了 它们全掉了
What is that? A smoothie.
那是什么 奶昔啊
You don't drink smoothies.
你从不喝奶昔的啊
I know. I'm changing, like a butterfly.
是啊 但我蜕茧成蝶发生改变了
Good meeting? Yeah.
谈得不错吗 是啊
Ruth Eastman gives us second place in Iowa.
鲁斯·伊斯曼能帮我们在爱荷华州拿到第二
Second place in Iowa gives us street cred.
这样声望也就随之而来
And street cred gives us a hearing with Hillary.
而声望能让我们与希拉里共赴听证会
And that is why I am drinking a smoothie.
所以我会喝奶昔
Eli. Hi.
你来啦 伊莱
Hi.
你们好
You two are meeting already? Yeah.
你俩已经谈过了吗 是的
So, uh, let Eli and I talk, and then when we're done, Mm-hmm.
那 让我和伊莱聊聊 这样就完事了
maybe you two can get together and have a conversation. Good?
你俩说不定也能谈一下 好吗
Good. Uh, I want everything to be copacetic here.
好 我想让一切井井有序
I hate contention.
我讨厌争个不停
Why would there be contention, Peter?
为什么要有争执 彼得
Have a seat, have a seat.
先坐 坐下再聊
No, i'm good. I'm good. Why-why-why contention?
这样就好了 怎么会有争执
Ruth has agreed to come on board.
鲁斯答应入伙了
And she has a campaign strategy
并且她的竞选策略
that is... very good.
非常...完美
Good. Good. I think
很好 很好 我觉得
I think she partially believes in me. But, more importantly,
她挺相信我的 但更重要的是
she dislikes the Clintons. How long has she been here?
她不喜欢克♥林♥顿♥那一家 她在这儿呆了多久
Uh, about an hour.
一个小时左右
I was just with her an hour ago.
可我一小时前才刚跟她谈过
You were the one on the phone offering her a job.
你就是电♥话♥那头给她工作的人吗
My job? Eli, it's a national campaign,
要取代我吗 伊莱 这可是全国选举
and I need a national strategist.
需要位相应人替我出谋划策
Oh, my God, you're firing me.
天啊 你要炒了我
No, I'm not. I'm not.
不是 并没有
Whatever happened to loyalty?
你居然如此不忠
This isn't about loyalty. I got you here.
这无关忠诚 是我成就了你
You wouldn't be here without me.
没有我你哪有今天
Oh, now, wait a minute...
你先别急...
No, no. When you were polling nothing,
不 当你一票都拉不到
when you were banging your ethics coordinator--
当你和道德调查员乱搞的时候
your freakin' ethics coordinator-- I stuck by you!
那该死的道德调查员 是我在帮你
I cleaned up your mess.
是我帮你擦的屁♥股♥
Prostitutes, groupies, Alicia...
无论是召♥妓♥ 追星族 还是艾丽西娅...
Don't go there. I was the one freakin' set of footprints in the sand!
适可而止 我是那被人过了河就拆的桥
Eli, this is not about you.
伊莱 这不关私人恩怨
This is about me trying to reach the middle class,
我只是想打入中产阶级罢了
and I need her to do it! Are you insane?!
而她能做到这些 你脑子进水了吗
Are you so narcissistic you can't see
你是自恋得都看不到
you're stabbing me in the back?
你背后捅了我一刀吗
I see a political operative who has a very inflated sense of his own worth.
我只看到个过度高估自身价值的政客
Go to hell, Peter!
去你♥妈♥的♥ 彼得
All right, you should go home.
好了 你该回去了
I was gonna ask you to stay and be chief of staff
我原本想留住你 并让你在办公室
in the governor's office... Uh, no.
做幕僚长的... 够了
But you know what I am gonna do?
你知道我会怎么做吗
I'm gonna find someone to run against you.
我要找个人参选并与你作对
You just lost your greatest asset and made your worst enemy.
你刚把最宝贵的财富转换成最可怕的敌人
When does this partner meeting start, huh?
这合伙人会议什么时候才开
My back is killing me. It's these chairs.
我的背要痛死我了 怪这些椅子
We need better lumbar support.
咱得买♥♥些更好的才行
God, my butt. It's like sitting at a ball game.
妈呀 我的屁♥股♥啊 跟坐在球场一样
Hey, a little quiet, please, huh?
安静点 可以吗
Can't you see we're working here?
没看到我们在工作吗
Everything good?
一切顺利吗
Yeah. Sorry about the noise, Mr. Agos.
顺利 很抱歉吵到你了 艾格斯先生
Uh, you don't... you don't have to call me Mr. Agos.
你不必叫我艾格斯先生
You know, one thing I wanted to get going
我一直想做的一件事
was an associate social.
就是初级律师联谊
So maybe one night this week we can...
或许这周某天晚上我们可以去
How you doing, kids?
你们好吗 孩子们
Mr. Lyman, how's it going?
莱曼先生 你好吗
Oh, come on. None of that Mr. Lyman stuff.
别叫什么莱曼先生
Just call me Howie.
叫我小霍就行
Howie, hmm?
小霍 好吗
How you doing?
你好吗
I love that shirt.
我喜欢那件衬衫
We have a court time at 3:00 p.m. today, Alicia,
我们今天下午三点就要上庭 艾丽西娅
and I am not gonna get into a fight on this.
我不想就这事争论
Don't lay it on so thick.
别太夸张了
Let's agree to a 50% split on all assets,
所有财产五五分成怎么样
including the Chagall.
包括夏加尔画作
Fine with me. See you then.
我没问题 到时见
Sorry.
对不起
Hey, look who's back.
看看谁又来了
You were wrong. Schakowsky freezes her out
你说错了 沙考斯基如果
one more time, she'll run off crying.
再把她逼走 她会哭着跑掉的
I don't know. What do you mean you don't know?
我看不好说 不好说是什么意思
She doesn't look like she'll quit.
她看上去不像是要放弃的人
Right, like her S.A. run.
也对 就像州检察官竞选
She stuck that one out. Never quit.
她坚持到底 从未退选
Good morning. We had a very full lockup
早上好 今天我们的拘留犯
here today, so let's all work together
排满了 让我们共同努力
and we'll get through this with some alacrity.
迅速搞定
How many bar attorneys do I have today?
今天有多少在庭律师
Four, Your Honor.
四个 法官阁下
Ms. Quinn, you have 25 males.
奎恩女士 你今天有25名男被告
Mr. Bukovitz, 18.
布科委兹先生18名
And, Mr. Weingarten, 20. Get up here.
温加藤先生20名 上来吧
It was a full moon last night. We had an influx of arrests.
昨晚是满月 我们收纳了一大堆拘留犯
So keep it moving.
所以赶紧得吧
What? For the purposes of speed,
怎么了 考虑到速度
Your Honor, I would suggest giving five
法官阁下 我建议把我的案子
of my sheets to Mrs. Florrick. What?
分五个给福瑞克夫人 什么
Why would I do that? I don't think I can carry this load
我为何要这么做 我认为我无法
with the speed you require.
在你要求的速度下承担这么重的负荷
You've done it before.
你之前都做过
Yeah, but I don't think I can today.
是啊 但我今天不行
She slows me down,
如果她拖了我的进度
it's your problem, Lucca.
责任在你 卢卡
I'm not joking.
我没开玩笑
Make sure she keeps up.
确保她跟上进度
Mrs. Florrick,
福瑞克夫人
come on up here, please.
请上前来
Yes, Your Honor. Six cases.
是 法官阁下 六名被告
Don't slow me down, you hear me?
别拖我的进度 知道吗
Thank you, Your Honor.
谢谢 法官阁下
And if the meaning of "Alacrity" escapes anyone...
如果有谁不明白「迅速」的意思
Thanks. I didn't do anything.
谢谢你 我什么也没做
389. Assault and battery.
389号♥ 暴♥力♥殴打
Thank you, Mr. Banner.
谢谢 班纳先生
Can you tell me about the charges, please?
能请你告诉我你的指控吗
Yeah. I didn't do it.
好 我没有做
I didn't punch that bus driver. What happened?
我没有打巴士司机 发生了什么事
Well, I was just going to see my wife. She...
我准备去见我妻子 她...
works at the hospital as a nurse. Damn it, Matan!
是医院的护士 该死 马坦
And I go to see her for dinner. We just go down to the...
我去跟她一起吃晚餐 我们在她
cafeteria on her break.
休息的时间去吃饭
About the bus driver, sir?
关于巴士司机的 先生
Right, I'm getting to that.
好 我就要讲到了
My wife only gets 45 minutes for dinner,
我妻子只有45分钟吃饭的时间
and if I don't get there right at 8:00,
如果我不能在八点整到医院
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表