Your testimony?
你的证词
Only if he has reason
如果他担心真♥相♥不利于他的话
to be concerned about the truth.
那就有可能有
So, Cary...
所以 凯里
thinks the lab is responsible.
认为是实验室的问题
He does.
没错
"Inept," "Incompetent," And "Sloppy"
不称职 无能 懒散
were the words he used.
是他对实验室的形容
What's the difference between inept and incompetent?
不称职和无能有什么区别
About six letters.
差了六个字母
That is both correct and accurate.
你说的又对又准
You may have a problem with Cary.
你们可能需要担心凯里
Why?
为什么
He's testifying?
他会作证吗
Okay, well...
好
see if you can get an early look at the discovery;
看看你能否提前看到实情文件
I'm getting nothing.
我什么都没弄到
Jason, what are you doing here?
杰森 你在这干嘛
He's our investigator.
他是我们的调查员
Jason, would you excuse us for a moment?
杰森 容我们俩失陪一下
We need to put a pin in this.
这事我们得缓一下「用大头针扎一下」
We need to put a pin in Jason?
我们要拿大头针扎杰森吗
You know what I mean.
你知道我在说什么
I have to talk to Peter.
我得告诉彼得
That's what Jason suggested.
杰森也这么跟我说
Is there something I don't know?
有什么事我不知道吗
No.
没有
He's worked for us before.
他之前给我们工作过
He's still working for Alicia,
他现在还为艾丽西娅工作
and he's preternaturally calm.
他还极其冷静
Well, I have to talk to Peter.
我得告诉彼得
But I have free rein to hire who I want.
但我在用谁上有绝对的自♥由♥
No one has free rein.
没有人有绝对的自♥由♥权
Ms. Lockhart,
洛克哈特女士
PGT Ballistics is here.
PGT弹道公♥司♥的人来了
Uh, yes, send them back.
好 让他们过来
So, fair market value?
合理的市场价格是
Higher.
更高
Really? How much higher?
真的吗 高多少
$600,000.
六十万美金
Seriously?
真的吗
Hello, Diane, Mr. Lee.
你们好 戴安 李先生
Are you with PGT Ballistics?
你是PGT弹道公♥司♥的吗
I am PGT Ballistics.
我就是PGT弹道公♥司♥
Really?
是吗
Oh, the name gives me more gravitas.
有公♥司♥名看起来更正式
Holly Westfall.
霍利·韦斯特福尔
So, you're a competitor of Mr. McVeigh's?
你是麦克维先生的竞争对手
More of a friendly competitor.
更像是友商
I was one of Kurt's first students.
我是库尔特的第一批学生之一
His favorite, as he's constantly reminding me.
他最喜欢的学生 他一直告诉我这点
Would you like me to take care of this, Diane?
你希望由我来处理吗 戴安
No, let's all sit down together.
不 我们一起坐下来谈
So... how did you, uh...
你是怎么
hit on the price for the purchase of Kurt's firm?
报出库尔特公♥司♥的购买♥♥价的
Holly, is it?
霍利 对吧
It is. Oh, I like your necklace.
对 我喜欢你的项链
Oh, thank you. I have one just like it,
谢谢 我有条一样的
but smaller.
但小点
Kurt and I were at a gun show in Wisconsin
库尔特和我在威斯康星州参加枪展
and we were talking about the generational shifts
我们谈到弹道学中的
in the science.
代际更迭
You know, there's old-school ballistics and new,
有老派的弹道学 也有新派的
and Kurt believes that you can't teach an old dog
库尔特认为你无法教老古董
new tricks, and I just kept telling him,
新知识 我就一直跟他说
"But you're not old."
你一点都不老
Hmm. And then he laughed and I just said...
他笑了起来 我就说
Ms. Westfall, you're very charming, I'm sure,
韦斯特福尔女士 我相信你很有魅力
but unless you can pay 30% more, we're not selling.
但除非你多付30% 我们就不卖♥♥了
Kurt and I had an agreement.
库尔特和我有约定
Unfortunately not on paper.
不幸的是 并没有书面协议
Maybe I should just talk to Kurt.
或许我该跟库尔特谈
I'd be happy to arrange a meeting for you to sit down
我很乐意安排我们三人面谈
with both of us, but unless you can increase your offer,
但你得提高你的报价
you can go f...
否则你就滚...
Do you want me to do anything?
要我做点什么吗
Welcome to Toronto Pearson International Airport.
欢迎来到多伦多皮尔逊国际机场
Please have your passport and customs form ready.
请准备好你的护照及海关申报单
Alicia Florrick.
艾丽西娅·福瑞克
Yes... Tyler?
我是 泰勒吗
Yeah.
是
Oh, you look taller than I thought.
你比我想象中高
How is Zach doing?
扎克怎么样了
And, Grace, has she picked a college yet?
还有格蕾丝 她选好大学了吗
Yes... uh, have we met before?
选好了 我们见过吗
No, this is the first time.
没有 这是我们第一次见面
You worked with Jeff Dellinger?
你跟杰夫·德林杰共事过
For five years, cubicle by cubicle.
同事五年 相邻的格子间
And you were working with him, next to him,
当这个所谓间谍行为发生时
when this alleged espionage took place?
你跟他一起工作 坐在他隔壁
I don't know why they call it espionage.
我不知道他们为什么称之为间谍活动
He took home a flash drive... accidentally.
他不小心把优盘带回家
It was classified.
优盘是机密文件
Yeah, but you only classified it after the fact,
是 但你们在他带回去之后
after you started scapegoating him.
在你们开始让他做替罪羊之后才加的密
Mr. Froines, to your knowledge,
弗罗因斯先生 据你所知
did Mr. Dellinger access
德林杰先生在你手下工作时
classified documents and information
他接触过机密文件
while he worked under you?
和信息吗
He did more that that.
他做的远不止这个
He... downloaded classified material
他下载了机密材料
and leaked it to journalists. What?!
泄露给记者 什么
This is incredible, the story just keeps...
真是难以置信 这故事真是
Mr. Dellinger, politeness, please!
德林杰先生 请注意礼貌
Your Worship, the leaking of classified material...
阁下 泄露机密材料
He's lying.
他在说谎
He hates me because I got him fired.
他讨厌我 因为我害他被革职
You said you were a former senior advisor at the NSA,
你说你是国安局前高级顾问
Mr. Froines. Why were you fired?
弗罗因斯先生 你为何被革职
On suspicion of eavesdropping on my ex-wife.
被怀疑利用职权窃听前妻
Did Mr. Dellinger play a role in your firing?
你被革职是否与德林杰先生有关系
He made the allegations.
就是他指控我
Your Worship, may I recall Tyler Hopkins?
阁下 我可否传唤泰勒·霍普金斯
He's sitting right over there.
他就坐在那儿
Just ask him a question.
直接问他就好
You've maintained your friendship with Jeff Dellinger
杰夫·德林杰离开国安局后
since he left the NSA,
你俩一直有交情
and occasionally you two talk on the phone?
时不时还有电♥话♥联♥系♥是吗
Yeah. I'd like to play one of those phone calls for you now.
是 我想在此放一段通话录音
Objection!
反对
We have no way of knowing
我们无从知晓
if this recording is authentic
此录音是否属实
or if it was legally obtained.
或其获取是否合法
Let's play the recording
先放录音
and take it one step at a time.
一步步来
That's how we do things in Canada.
这是我们加拿大的处事风格
They're gonna kill an American.
他们要杀个美国人
Who is?
谁要杀
The military.
军方
They're gonna take out this guy Massoud Tahan.
他们要除掉叫马苏·塔罕的人
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表