Just like I can't tell if I walked under that tree
就像我不能预见我走到那棵树下
and not this one, uh, the branch wouldn't break off and kill me.
而不是这一棵 不会有树枝掉下来砸死我
And one more thing.
还有
It was hard for me to apologize.
对我来说道歉很难
I never do that.
我从不道歉
And I never confess to anything.
我也从来没有坦白过任何事情
But I did to you.
但是我坦白了 对你
Because I'm sorry.
因为我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I've never been more sorry about anything in my life.
我这辈子从来没有对任何事情感到更抱歉
Okay, Eli.
好了 伊莱
You're forgiven.
我原谅你了
Really?
真的
Yes.
真的
I'll talk to you later, okay?
我会再跟你联♥系♥ 好吗
So what do you think?
所以你觉得怎么样
There's not enough here for malpractice.
玩忽职守的罪名证据不足
He'll sustain our motion to dismiss.
他会同意我们的动议 撤销此案
And if he doesn't?
如果他不同意呢
We sit down and offer to settle.
我们坐下来和解
All rise.
全体起立
I find there is enough here to go to trial.
我认为所呈证供足以开庭
The motion to dismiss is denied.
驳回撤销动议
$1.5 million.
150万
Oh, come on.
拜托
Bernie, you know how this works.
伯尼 你知道这是怎么回事
You're never getting $1.5 million in a verdict,
你不会从判决里拿到150万的
and you're never getting $1.5 million from us.
你也不可能从我们这里拿到150万
So what can you accept?
所以 你能接受多少
$1.5 million.
150美元
And I disagree that I won't get it at trial.
而且我也不同意我在法庭上拿不到这么多
I might even get more.
我还可能拿到更多
You're not well-liked, Alicia.
你不太讨人喜欢 艾丽西娅
Well, we'll see you in court.
好吧 我们法庭上见
People think you're rich.
大家觉得你很有钱
You're the wife of the governor
你是州长夫人
and the loser in the presidential primary.
他是总统初选中的失败者
He's not well-liked either.
他也没多少人喜欢
$1.5 million.
150万
Nice talking to you.
谈话很愉快
You've lost it, haven't you?
你输了 不是吗
Oh, yes, I have.
是的 我输了
Good news?
好消息
No. No, no, no.
不 不不不
Very bad news, actually.
其实是非常糟糕的消息
Yep, we got shafted
是的 我们被
by the brotherhood of the robe.
法官兄弟会欺负了
Our insurance doesn't even come close to covering this.
我们的保险跟这个金额差得老远
And we won't be able to afford our lawyer.
而且我们也请不起律师
Last I looked, you two were lawyers.
我没记错的话 你们俩就是律师
Yes.
是的
Two tired lawyers.
两个累坏了的律师
I'm heading home.
我要回家了
We'll talk tomorrow.
我们明天再说
Yep.
好的
I should go, too.
我也该走了
No, you should stay.
不 你应该留下
You should think things through with Alicia.
你应该跟艾丽西娅想清楚一些事情
Are you still fine?
你还好吗
Yeah.
还好
So a funny thing happened yesterday.
昨天发生了一件有趣的事
In the elevator?
在电梯里那件吗
Yeah. No, um, before that.
不是 在那之前
I got offered a job at Lockhart/Agos.
洛&艾律所想要我去工作
I said no, but they offered a lot of money.
我拒绝了 但他们给了很多钱
And then you said yes.
然后你就答应了
No, because I didn't want to make it seem
没有 因为我不想让这看起来
like it was about us yesterday.
是因为昨天发生在我们之间的事
Ah, I see.
我明白了
Well, you should do what's best for you.
你应该做对你自己最好的决定
Yeah, well, sometimes I can't tell what that is.
是吧 但有时候我分不清哪个最好
Well, it usually involves seeing which number is higher.
通常就是看那边给的钱多
Yes.
你好
So that didn't end well, did it?
结果不太好 不是吗
No.
的确
I heard from Lucca, they don't want to settle.
我听卢卡说 他们不想和解
They don't.
的确
And you're looking for a new place of business?
那你在找新工作吗
Yes.
是的
Homeowners' association.
业主协会吧
And we're looking for new associates.
我们也在找新律师
Lost half in a bit of a rebellion.
在一个小叛乱里失去了一半
Oh, God.
天呐
What?
怎么
Would it be so bad to come back?
回来就那么糟糕吗
As an associate?
回去做新律师吗
No.
当然不是
You want me back as a partner?
你想我回去做合伙人
Diane would not want me back as a partner.
戴安不会想要我回去做合伙人的
A junior partner.
做初级合伙人
You guys fired me.
你们把我炒了
No, we didn't.
不 不是我们炒你
That was Dipple.
是迪普尔
And, anyway, his people like you a lot more
而且 不管怎样 他的人
now that Peter lost the nomination, so...
在彼得失去提名之后喜欢你多了 所以
Look.
你看
We can help you cover any loss you experience.
我们能帮你承担你经受的任何损失
Make it a part of your settlement.
把这个算到你的和解金里
Come on, Alicia.
来吧 艾丽西娅
Come on home.
回家吧
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表