Really? 'cause where I'm sittin' --
别担心 她不敢伤你
Don't worry. She can't do jack squat.
她已经自身难保了
She's totally screwed.
萨姆 帮倒忙呢啊
Sam, not helping!
你看她 迪恩 她已经气疯了
Look at her, Dean. She's furious.
她要是能杀你 早动手了
If she could kill you, she'd have done it by now.
她在逃命
She's running.
是吗
Am I?
看你们那焦躁不安的样儿 应该没错
Judging by the level of flop sweat on all of you, yeah.
就是说 你们在躲克劳力
Which means you're running from Crowley.
这就对了
Which makes sense.
克劳力要赶尽杀绝路西法所有的死忠
Crowley would want to hunt down all the Lucifer loyalists
现在他才是老大
now that he's big man on campus.
你怎么知道
How would you know?
换做是我也会这么做
It's what I'd do.
她不能杀我们
She can't kill us.
她需要我们帮她找到克劳力
She needs us to get her to Crowley
好亲手干掉他
so she can stick that knife in his neck.
不是他死就是她亡
It's him or her.
这样的话 我是巴望你俩都死翘翘
Well, I hope you both lose.
不过 你加油哈
But good luck.
你现在知道该怎么做了吧
So, you know what you got to do now, right?
我猜猜哈 你会告诉我的
Let me guess -- you're gonna tell me.
和我们合作
Work with us.
擦 啥
Whoa, what?
我们会把克劳力双手奉上
We'll hand you Crowley with a bow.
只要让我们跟你们一起去
On one condition -- we go with you,
而且你在把他砍成肉酱前
and you help us wring a little something out of him
要帮我们从他那弄到一样东西
before you hack him to bits.
-要什么 -这不重要
- What? - Doesn't matter.
重要的是 你能不能帮我们得偿所愿
Question is, can you get us what we need?
在地狱时 我可是阿♥拉♥斯泰尔的徒弟
I apprenticed under Alastair in hell,
和你哥哥一样
just like your brother.
迪恩你说 我能否让克劳力对我唯命是从
So, Dean, can I make Crowley do whatever I want?
她可以
Yeah, she can.
那么 成交
It's a deal, then.
和两个萌货合作
Hugs and puppies all around.
你不打算给我们松绑吗
You gonna untie us?
拜托
Please.
明明自己被绑得很爽 就别装了
Don't pretend you don't enjoy it.
想跟我玩亲亲吗
You gonna kiss me?
走吧
Come on.
你抽什么疯
What are you doing?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我的意思是 你抽什么风呐
I mean, what are you doing?!
迪恩 是你想要搞死克劳力
Dean, you wanted to screw over Crowley.
美梦成真了哦
Merry Christmas.
啥
What?
你又想跟恶魔合作了吗
You want to work with a demon again?
咱是暂时跟恶魔合作
We're working with demons now.
我这样做是为了不再跟他们纠缠不清
I'm doing this 'cause I want to stop.
埃伦和乔都是她杀的
She killed Ellen and Jo.
我知道 但你不能感情用事 迪恩
I know. But you can't look at this emotionally, dean.
-我们需要她 -需要个毛
- We need her. - The hell we do.
那小婊♥子♥得手后肯定先搞死我们
That little bitch is gonna screw us over so fast --
当然 所以我们才要先下手
Of course. Which is why we'll screw her first.
只要一完事 梅格和她手下
Meg and her little posse are dead
就死定了
the second we're done with them.
-前提是他们没先把我们杀掉 -他们不会
- Yeah, if they don't kill us. - They won't.
因为我们有护身符
'cause we're bringing insurance.
卡西迪奥
Castiel...
我们需要你
We need you.
很重要的事
It's important.
小卡
Cass...
我们找到了个东西
We found something.
是...是个金盒子
It -- it's this...Gold box.
纳粹似乎曾经寻找过这东西
Apparently, nazis were after it back in the day.
某人尝试打开 结果整张脸被熔化了
Someone tried to open it, and their face melted off.
我们觉得是...
We think it's, uh --
做好心理准备哈
ready for this? --
约柜
The ark of the covenant.
藏于古犹太圣殿至圣所内 刻有十诫的两块石板
只有大祭司可见 一般人见到即死
没错
Yeah.
-所以吧 -我来了 萨姆
- So -- I'm here, Sam.
盒子在哪
Where is the box?
你居然相信了 真不可思议
I can't believe you fell for that.
那是"夺宝奇兵"里的情节诶 小白♥痴♥
That was the plot of "Raiders," Idiot.
萨姆 我身陷战争之中
I'm mid-battle, Sam.
我才不想管
I could give a rat's ass
你和拉斐尔之间的狗屁较量
about your little pissing match with Raphael.
-萨姆 你听我说 -不 你听我说
- Listen to me, Sam --- No, you listen.
我不管你在天堂要面对的情况是什么
I don't care what you're dealing with up in heaven.
这是你欠我的
You owe me.
你可能不在乎 但是相信我
You may not care, but believe me --
抱歉 你觉得我们是来谈这个的吗
I'm sorry, do you think we're here to talk this out?
萨姆 我不能
Sam, I can't just --
如果你不帮我们
If you don't help us,
我会追捕你 然后杀了你
I will hunt you down and kill you.
是吗
Will you...
孩子
Boy?
怎样杀啊
How?
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
不过我一定会找到方法的
But I will look until I find out,
别忘了我不睡觉
and I don't sleep.
萨姆 你需要帮助
You need help, Sam.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
你还真现身了啊
You actually showed.
萨姆 下次我请你吃鸡肉大餐
Wow. Sam, I owe you a chicken dinner.
发生了什么事
What happened?
没什么
No big.
这是朋友应该做的嘛
This is what friends do for each other.
这没用
It's not working.
克劳力在躲我
Crowley's hidden from me.
看来我们应该用强硬手段了
Well, looks like we're gonna have to try this the hard way.
有何贵干
Can I help you?
你们想干嘛
What do you want.
我们想知道克劳力在哪里
We want to know where Crowley is.
就算我知道 我凭什么要告诉你
If I even knew, why would I tell you?
因为你是我们的外公
'cause you're our grandfather.
萨穆埃尔 我会拿回我的灵魂
Samuel, I'm gonna get my soul back.
谁说你能拿回来
Who says you can get it back?
我
Me.
我很想帮忙 但是很抱歉
Look, I'd like to help, but I'm sorry.
这可是你外孙的灵魂
This is your grandson's soul.
我不能
I can't!
你到底怎么回事啊
What is wrong with you?
你心甘情愿替克劳力做事吗
You want to work for Crowley?
小卡 能让我们单独待会儿吗
Cass, can you give us a minute?
我们是你的血肉至亲
We're your blood.
但是如果你不想帮我们 我也不能逼你
But if you don't want to help us, I can't make you.
我就想知道为什么
But I just got to know why.
你有什么把柄在克劳力手上
What is Crowley holding over you?
你应该给我们说清楚吧
You owe us that.
妈妈
Mom?
他会把她带回来
He's gonna give her back to me.
克劳力要让妈妈起死回生吗
Crowley's gonna bring mom back from the dead?
是说你不想让她回来吗
You tell me you don't want her back.
你知道我们之间有个区别是什么吗
You know the one difference between us?
你的生活可以没有她
You know how to live without her.
我懂你的感受
Look, I know how you feel.
你懂个屁
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表