What part of "I don't know"
哪个字你不懂
escapes your understanding?
卡西 听着 萨姆呼唤你就该回应
Cass, look, if Sam calls, you answer. Okay?
你扑闪着小翅膀飞过来
You wing your ass down here,
然后告诉他"我不知道"
and you tell him, "I don't know."
只是因为我俩之间有什么羁绊啥的...
Just because we have some sort of a -- a bond or whatever...
你以为我来是因为你呼唤了我吗
You think I came because you called?
我过来是为了这个
I came because of this.
哦 我们可真想知道这到底怎么回事
Oh, well, it's nice to know what matters.
我大概能猜到是什么干的
It does help one to focus.
所以 你和那个天使巡逻队
Wait, so -- so you and the halo patrol,
不是你们造成的这些杀戮吗
you guys aren't the cause of these killings?
不是
No.
但他们确实是被我们的某种武器杀死的
But they were committed with one of our weapons.
只有一个东西
There's only one thing
能够造成这些死状
that could have brought this into existence.
你们叫它摩西之杖
You call it the staff of Moses.
那个权杖
The staff?
就我所知
It was used
它曾经被用来反抗埃及统治者
in a dominance display against the egyptians, as I recall.
是啊 书里都写着呢
Yeah. That one made the papers.
但是那根权杖不是足以
B-but I thought the staff
让世间血流成河吗
turned, like, a-a river into blood
怎么就杀这么一个人
not one dude.
这还不是这种武器能造成的最大伤害
The weapon isn't being used at full capacity.
我想这不是摩西本人干的
I think we can rule Moses out as a suspect.
好吧 但是...
Okay, but...What is --
查克·赫斯顿的那根小棒棒怎么会在人间
What is Chuck Heston's disco stick doing down here, anyway?
Charlton Heston: 美国演员 曾出演过摩西一角
你们难道不会把玩具收收好吗
I mean, don't you guys put away your toys?
在天启之前
Before the apocalypse,
天堂虽然已经堕落 但至少依旧稳固
heaven may have been corrupt, but it was stable.
权杖被安稳地保存着
The staff was safely contained.
在那次战争之后上面就混乱不堪
It's been chaos up there since the war ended.
混乱之中 很多很多
In that confusion, a number of...
杀伤性很强的武器
powerful weapons were...
被盗了
stolen.
等等 是说你们那些武器随时都可能发飙
Wait, you -- you're saying your nukes are loose?
是的
Yeah, I'm afraid so.
但是你们遇上了其中一个
But you've stumbled onto one of them.
我们必须找到造成这一切的武器
We must find the weapon that did this.
我需要你们的帮助
I need your help.
太给力了 真的
That's rich. Really.
萨姆 迪恩
Sam, Dean,
我的"人类技能"已经"生疏"了
My "people skills" are "rusty."
真抱歉 不过我过去一整"年"
Pardon me, but I have spent the last "Year"
都在充当着帮助你们的
as a multi-dimensional wavelength
天堂形象大使的角色
of celestial intent.
但是相信我
But believe me,
你们绝对不希望那武器来到世间
you do not want that weapon down here.
帮我找到它
Help me find it.
否则将有更多的人死去
Or more people will die.
-好吧 -好的
- All right. - Okay.
好吧 既然不是天使干的
Well, if the angels didn't pull the trigger,
那我们还是从动机查起吧
then that brings us back to motive.
什么
What?
回到案件本身
Back to the case.
现在 已经死了三个警♥察♥
Right now, we got three dead cops.
唯一能将他们联♥系♥到一起的是
Only thing linking them...
是这个
...is this.
"已故嫌疑犯的父亲要求彻查此案"
"Father of slain suspect calls for investigation."
[星星公报]已故嫌疑犯的父亲要求彻查此案
[东方鹰报]一名警♥察♥在执勤中死去
拜托 老爸
Come on, dad.
你到底要读多少遍那个东西
How many times are you gonna read that thing?
你知道吗 我们应该忘掉那件事情
You know what? We should just throw it away.
你出去玩吧
Go out back and play.
卡西 下次先提个醒好不
Oh, Cass, a little warning next time.
我靠
What the...
你们是怎么进来的
How'd you get in here?!
伯奇先生 别害怕
Mr. Birch, settle down.
我们是联邦探员
Federal agents.
可你们不能肆无忌惮地就闯进来吧
But you can't just walk in here!
你的收藏不少哇
Quite a collection you've got there, huh?
你想说什么...
What are you trying to --
听着 我们知道事情的真♥相♥
Look, we know the truth, all right?
在那些警♥察♥对克里斯开枪的时候
Chris didn't have a gun on him
他并没有枪
when those cops shot him.
他们诬陷他
They set him up.
是的
Yeah.
他们总算得到报应了
They're all getting theirs.
那是谁在对他们进行报复呢 达里尔
And who's giving it to them, Darryl?
达里尔
Darryl?
是你杀了托比·格雷及其他人吗
Did you kill Toby Gray and the others?
我 我没有杀任何人
Me?! I didn't kill anyone!
你看看他们的死相
Look at how they died!
你用摩西之杖攻击了他们
You smote them with the staff of Moses!
你算哪门子的条子啊
The hell kind of fed are you?
我们没时间了
We don't have time for this.
那东西在哪儿
Where is it?
别动我爸
Leave my dad alone!
-那难不成是... -没错
- Is that...? - Yes.
-不应该是个大家伙吗 -没错
- Shouldn't it be bigger? - Yes.
那个... 是被锯掉了
It's -- it's been sawed off.
-放了他 不关他的事 -艾伦 快离开这
- Leave him alone! It wasn't him! - Aaron, get out of here!
-你把他怎么了 -没事 他只是睡着了
- What did you do to him? - It's all right. He's just sleeping.
卡西 温柔点
Cass, take it easy!
听好 我们不是来伤害你们的
Listen, we're not here to hurt you, okay?
我们只需知道...
But we need to know...
你从哪里得到这东西的
where did you get this thing?
求求你们别杀我爸爸
Please don't kill my dad.
是我 是我♥干♥的
It was me. I did it.
好 没人要杀人
Okay, nobody's killing anybody.
你叫什么
What's your name?
艾伦·伯奇
Aaron. Aaron Birch.
好的艾伦·伯奇 你从哪得到的这个
Okay, Aaron Birch, where did you get this?
-你肯定不信 -说说看
- You won't believe me. - Try me.
是一个天使给我的
It was an angel.
天使
An angel?
那些骗子 他们杀了我哥哥
Those liars, they killed my brother,
却没有任何报应
and nothing bad even happened to them.
这不公平
It's not fair.
所以我每晚祈求上帝 给他们应有的惩罚
So I prayed to god every night he would punish them.
而上帝却从未回应
God didn't answer.
但他回应了
But he did.
他叫什么 有没有告诉过你
His name -- did he give you a name?
没有
No.
他说我可以获得正义
He just said I could have justice,
但我要自己去争取
but I was gonna have to take it myself.
他... 他给了我这根木棒
He...He gave me the stick.
他就... 这么给你了
He just... Gave it to you?
得了吧
Ah, come on.
他不可能就这么白给你吧
He didn't just give it to you,
是吧 艾伦
did he, Aaron?
我买♥♥来的
I bought it.
买♥♥来的
You bought it?
用什么买♥♥
With what?
你有啥好给他的
What's your allowance?
那个天使想要什么
What did the angel want for it?
你给了他什么
What did you give him for it?
我的灵魂
My soul.
你把灵魂卖♥♥给了一个天使
You sold your soul to an angel?
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表