Then your pal's here on a murder charge.
你准备怎么把他救出去
How you gonna to get him out from under that one?
这让我来担心好了
Let me handle the "B" Side.
我喜欢你 鲍比
I like you, bobby.
可这会让我丢了饭碗
But this could nuke my career.
我为这个镇子付出了很多
Look, I've done a lot for this town --
只会比你知道得更多
Some you know about, some you don't.
我真的不擅长求人
And I'm not real good at this whole "Asking for help" Thing,
但是...
But...
抱歉 我做不到
I'm sorry, Bobby. I can't.
想我了吗
Miss me?
-你怎么 -别问
- How did you... - Don't ask.
给你一小时 之后我再报告联调局
You got one hour, and then I call the feds
这家伙跑了
And tell them he busted out.
多谢
Thanks.
要是我丢了工作 老娘跟你没完
I lose my job over this, I am taking it out of your ass.
戒指还在你胃里吧
Tell me the ring is still in your stomach.
我去煮点沸水
I'll go boil some water.
干嘛
What?
[咒语]
Amate spiritus obscure...
[咒语]
Te quaerimus.
[咒语]
Oramus nobiscum colloquere...
[咒语]
Apud nos circita.
加文·麦克劳德吗
Gavin Macleod?
这里...
is...
这里是地狱吗
Is this hell?
那得看你的表现了
That's gonna depend on you.
你是费格斯·麦克劳德的儿子吗
Are you Fergus Macleod's boy?
你和我
You and me...
坐下来好好聊聊吧
Are gonna have a nice, long chat.
靠 你看起来真萎靡呀
Well, you look like hammered crap.
你还是这么会挑时候
And you're a vision, as always.
老是这一套 有完没完呐
Don't we both know how this game ends?
说真的 鲍比
Really, bobby...
你真该消停一下了
You got to know when to fold 'em.
我听说
Word on the street
自从路西法又被封印以来
is that ever since Lucifer went to the pokey,
你就是地狱的老大了
You're the big kahuna downstairs.
-看来你读过交易内容了 -和天堂有麻烦了吗
- I see you've been reading the trades. - Trouble in paradise?
哥们 你想也想不到的麻烦
Mate, you have no idea.
我本以为...
I thought...
一旦我掌了权
that when I got the corner office --
我以为...
I thought it was all gonna be...
地狱就会变得皆大欢喜
rainbows and 2-headed puppies.
但说实话
but if I'm being honest...
感觉结果还是一团糟
It's been hell.
这也不奇怪
Thought that was the point.
你知道恶魔的毛病是啥么
You know what the problem with demons is?
-他们本性难移 -一点没错
- They're demons? - Exactly.
一帮邪恶又背信弃义的废物
Evil, lying prats, the whole lot of them.
又蠢又笨
And stupid.
我本想另指一条路给他们 更好的路
Try to show them a-a new way -- a better way --
结果我得到什么
And what do you get?
屁都没有
Bugger all!
要知道 曾几何时
You know, there's days that I think
我还觉得路西法的"把所有人都变成恶魔"
Lucifer's whole "Spike anything with black eyes" Plan
那计划不错呢
wasn't half bad.
一吐为快的感觉真好
Feels good to get that off my chest.
我们该多来几次
We should make this a thing.
我看起来像是心理医生吗
Do I look like Dr. Phil to you?
有点像
A little.
好吧
Anyhoo...
你肯定不是叫我来做客的
Obviously not here for a social call,
有何贵干
So on with it.
我想...
I want --
你就不用重复了
I'll save you the recap.
事实上 不如让我帮你概括下
In fact, I'll do the shorthand for you.
你说 我想要回我的灵魂 混球
I want my soul back, idjit!
我说 不行
afraid not.
你说 别逼老子来硬的
but I'm surly, and I got a beard!
快还给我
Gimme!
诸如此类
blah, blah, blah,
和你这样的乡巴佬说话
Homespun cornpone insult,
真是侮辱了我的聪敏才智啊
witty retort from yours truly.
归根结蒂就是 你什么也得不到
The bottom line is... You get bubkes.
说完了吧
Are we done?
才刚开始呢
Just getting started.
加文
Gavin?
是你吗
Is that you?
真是... 好久不见了
I-it's -- it's been so long.
我好爱你...
I love you so --
不好意思
Sorry.
用你的灵魂换我儿子吗
Your soul for my boy -- that's it, right?
不得不称赞你
I got to give you credit
这件事你想得真妙啊
for thinking outside the box on that one,
但问题是 我讨厌这小杂种
But problem is, I loathe the little bastard.
你想折磨他吗
You want to torture him?
让我一边坐着好好欣赏吧
Just let me pull up a chair, and I'll watch.
烧了他的尸骨 把他送来地狱
Hell, burn his bones, send him down to me.
我们就可以一家团聚了
We can have a family reunion.
没错吧 儿子
That's right, son?
你可是选错了交易筹码 朋友
You picked the wrong bargaining chip this time, my friend.
他才不是筹码
He ain't a chip.
我只是利用他 挖掘一下你的过去
I was just using him to dig up dirt on you.
因为加文讨厌你
And since Gavin hates you
你是讨厌他 而他甚至更加讨厌你
Maybe even more than you hate him,
能够一吐为快 他可是乐意至极啊
He was more than happy to squawk.
你告诉他什么了 儿子
What did you tell him, son?
所有的一切
Everything.
现在我全都知道了
I know it all now...
费格斯
Fergus.
你可能现在是威风的地狱之主
Now, you may be king of the dirtbags here,
但生前 你不过是个微不足道的裁缝
But in life, you were nothing but a two-bit tailor
为了五斗米而折腰
Who sold his soul
出♥卖♥♥♥了自己的灵魂
In exchange for an extra 3 inches below the belt.
人不为己天诛地灭
Just trying to hit double digits.
这么说
So...
你是挖到了一些我的过去
You got a glimpse behind the curtain.
那又怎样
And?
现在
And...
我知道你被葬在哪儿了
Now I know where you're planted.
好啊 克劳力
Hiya, Crowley.
迪恩
Dean.
好久不见丫
It's been a long time.
-啥时聚聚呗 -当然
- We should get together. - Sure.
我们回来就能聚了
We'll have to do that when I get back.
回来是啥意思
Back?
是这样
Yeah.
我和萨姆 我们在国外
Me and Sam -- we've gone international.
事实上 我们在你的老巢
In fact, we're in your neck of the woods.
苏格兰男人穿裙子
你过去真的穿裙子的吗
Did you really used to wear a skirt?
是苏格兰男用短裙
A kilt.
我有很健壮的小腿
I had very athletic calves.
-你们在搞什么鬼 -玩骨牌呗
- What's the game? - Dominoes.
其实 我们刚把你的骨头挖出来
In fact, we just dug yours up.
荒唐透顶
This is ridiculous.
烧骨头这种方法 不过是个传说
The whole burning-bones thing -- I-it's a myth.
你的手下可不这么认为
I know an employee of yours who'd disagree.
那是什么
What's that?
没认出来吗 那是你的东西
You don't recognize 'em? They're yours.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表