Nothing.
那你做了什么
What did you do?
他动了我的工具箱 我不该发火的
He got into my tools. I shouldn't have got mad.
想聊聊吗
You want to talk about this?
聊什么
About?
冲本大吼 把我们关在这房♥子里
Yelling at Ben, keeping us in the house.
我在保证我们的安全
I'm trying to keep us safe here.
我不是来吵架的好吧
I'm not arguing, okay?
你是内行 我只是问问
You're the expert. I'm just asking.
你说你和弟弟已经解决了那个麻烦
You said that you and your brother killed whatever was after us.
然后 为了保险起见 我们还搬了家
And then -- and then we moved, just to be sure.
迪恩 到底是什么
So what is it, Dean?
是只怪物 或是一大批怪物
A monster? Or monsters in general?
我不知道
I don't know.
-我只知道可能有危险 -什么危险
- Something might come. - What?
我不知道 它还没来 我无法预料
I don't know. I can't predict what's gonna come after me.
我总得有个数啊
Well, I'm gonna need some parameters.
我们得在这里生活下去
We have to live our lives here.
而且 我要上班 本要上学
I mean, at some point, I have to work. Ben has school.
但是如果你们在我眼皮底下出事...
But if something happens on my watch...
我知道你想要保护我们
I know you're trying to protect us.
但我现在怕的反而是你
But you're kind of scaring me a little, too.
萨姆
Sam?
-你得帮我 就现在 -怎么了
- I need your help. Now. - What's wrong?
-我在跟一个案子 -老弟
- I'm working this job -- - dude.
听着 我只要你帮我这次
Look, I just need you with me on this, okay?
我退出了 彻底退出了
I'm out. I'm staying out.
-破例一次 -为什么
- Make an exception! - For what?
我还有三十分钟到你那
Look, I'm 30 minutes away,
如果你不来见我 我就开到你家去
and I will drive to your door if you don't meet me.
到底什么事儿啊 你居然这样来逼我
And what's so nuts you got to threaten a damn drive-by?
在哪儿
Where is it?
绑在后座上了
Strapped down in the back seat.
欢迎加入《宝贝计划》
Welcome to the party, Guttenberg.
好了
Okay.
弄给我看看
Show me.
我会弄 你之前教过我了
I got it. We've been over this.
-迁就我一次 -装弹
- Humor me. - Load clip.
推滑糟 关保险 开保险
Pull slide. Safety off, safety on.
-还要在窗边和门后撒上盐 -明白
- And salt the windows and the doors. - Of course.
也许我不该去
Maybe I shouldn't go.
没事儿 你想去 去吧
It's okay. You want to go, so go.
-萨姆可以摆平这事的 -迪恩
- You know what? Sam can handle this. - Dean!
别介意 可你要是还不走的话
No offense, but if you don't walk out that door,
我就要开枪撵你了
I'm gonna shoot you.
你现在肯定很怀念前男友吧
Bet you're missing your ex right about now --
很无趣的那家伙
the, uh, boring one.
天哪 闭嘴吧
God, shut up.
小心点 好吗
Just be careful, okay?
拜拜
Bye.
拜拜
Bye.
关于这东西 我们知道些什么
All right, so what do we know about this thing?
它速度很快
Well, uh, it was fast.
很怕银器
And it freaked when I cut it with silver.
好 那范围就缩小到了
All right, so that narrows it down to...
食尸鬼啊 僵尸啊
A ghoul, a zombie,
变形怪啊等等等等
a shifter, or about a dozen other things.
资料里好像没说到诱拐婴儿啊
I don't recall seeing babynapping in the profiles.
对 没错
Yeah. Exactly.
你要是知道啥 请随便说
Well, feel free to speak up if you know anything.
安全带
seatbelt.
我又不是小孩子
What am I, in the third grade?
车是用来开的 不是用来装逼的
A car should drive, not be a little bitch.
我没说你啊
Yeah, don't take it personal.
咱得买♥♥点装备啊
Well, we need to get some supplies.
车里武器应有尽有
I got an arsenal in the trunk.
不是那些
Not that kind.
好吧 我肯定
All right, I'm pretty sure
这里有面团啊 果冻啥的
that there's some kind of, like, paste or jelly
能涂在小屁屁上的那种
you're supposed to put on their butt.
你看 这种行吗
Like, uh, like that?
行 要买♥♥那个
Yeah. Grab that.
你怎么懂这些
So how do you know all this?
莉莎有个小侄女
Uh, Lisa's got a baby niece,
我就冒充了几回奶爸
so I've been on a few milk runs.
-哟喂 -给我闭嘴
- Huh. - Shut it.
我不就说个"哟喂"嘛
I just said "Huh."
我说"闭嘴"
I just said "Shut it."
好了 我们得抓紧了
All right, we got to get moving.
这哥们马上就要开闸放水了
We got the waterworks in like t-minus 10, so...
-明白 - 快走
- Yeah. - Okay. Go.
好啊
Hi.
来嘛 坚持住啊哥们 坚持住
Come on, hang in there, buddy. Hang in there, man.
迪恩 哄他别哭了
Dean, make it stop.
怎么哄
How?
大家都看着 跟咱俩虐待儿童似的
Everyone's staring at us like we're child abusers.
喂奶
Feed it.
喂过了
We fed it!
那要怎样
Then what?
我哪儿知道 我又听不懂他说话
I don't know. You think I speak baby?
是不是该换尿布了
Maybe he needs a diaper change.
天呐 希望不是
Oh, god, I hope not.
怎么啦
What's the matter?
他叫什么
What's his name?
-约翰 -鲍比
- John. - Bobby.
鲍比·约翰
Bobby John.
你好呀 鲍比·约翰
Hi, Bobby John.
真是个小帅哥啊
Aren't you handsome?
抱抱行吗
May I?
哦 这个...
Oh. Uh...
我知道了 鲍比·约翰尿小裤裤了呢
I see now. Bobby John's a little wet.
没别的意思 不过你俩看起来真憔悴
No offense -- you two look exhausted.
我不介意的
I-I don't mind.
天知道我换了几百万片尿布
Lord knows I've changed a million diapers.
那真是...
That's...
您人真是太好了 谢谢
That's -- that's a really nice offer. Thank you.
不过我想我们应付得来
But, uh I think we've got it.
没关系的 我很乐意帮忙
Oh, it's nothing. Happy to help.
把孩子给我 别逼我一刀扎在你脖子上
Give me the baby before I stab you in your neck.
迪恩
Dean!
救命啊
Help me!
他要杀人啦
Hey! He's hurting me!
放开她
Get off of her!
好 我放开
Okay. All right.
别激动
All right.
快开 快...
Go go go...
那个变形怪要这孩子干嘛
What the hell's a shifter want with a baby, anyway?
鬼知道
You tell me.
再说它又是怎么找到咱俩的
And how the hell did it find us?
天呐 这玩意儿谁设计的 宇航局吗
God, who the designed this thing, NASA?
你知道 从我离开这孩子家开始
You know, it could have been following me this whole time --
-他可能就一直跟着我 -不说那个了
- Since the baby's house. - All right, you know what?
咱得赶紧找个下脚处
We got to get off the road,
给鲍比·约翰找个安全的地方栖身
get, uh, Bobby John here someplace safe,
再想对策
figure this thing out.
好了 好了 宝宝不哭
Okay, all right. Shh! Shh! Easy, kid.
禁止入内
监控台86号♥ 请讲
Control, 86. Go ahead.
我需要查一辆伊利诺斯车的行踪
I need a 10-28 on Illinois plates --
车牌号♥是"I4ZO892"
"I" As in India, 4, zulu, oscar, 8, 9, 2.
好了 你看这样行不行
Okay. All right. You know what?
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表