Who says that?!
但我就是停不下来
I-I-I just couldn't stop!
房♥子里有什么发现
See anything in the house?
没有巫术袋和硫磺 也没有电磁反应 你呢
No hex bags, no sulfur, no emf. You?
一个大号♥ 还有今天的《编织》杂♥志♥
A tuba and an issue of Crochet today.
这算哪门子有自杀倾向
So, what, already kinda suicidal?
对 但是姐姐残忍♥的吐槽
Right, and then big sis's taxicab confession
把她逼上了绝路
sends her over the edge.
问题是 到底是什么让姐姐
Question is, what made big sis
如此无情地开口喷人
open her big, fat mouth in the first place?
对 这确实是个问题
Yeah, that is the question.
谢谢 能拿点纱布给我吗
Thanks. Uh, can you grab some gauze, please?
真该让你给我开点安定
Should've had you prescribe me a valium.
放松就好
Just relax.
没事的
It'll be fine.
老实说 保罗
I got to be honest, Paul --
我真不想来这里
I don't really want to be here.
没人愿意来这里 但是
You and most people. But you know what?
我不会放在心上的
I don't take it personally.
好的 张开嘴
Okay, open up.
你和堂娜有空应该来吃顿晚饭
You and Donna should come over for supper.
你们都多久没来了
How long has it been?
好了 最难受的步骤完了
There. Worst part's over.
我其实不喜欢堂娜了
I'm not really into Donna anymore.
她老了
She's old.
你妻子风韵犹存呢
Your wife looks great for her age.
她松弛的皮肤让我想吐
Her saggy skin makes me want to hurl.
你知道 我有欲望的
I have urges, you know.
懂
Okay.
还记得那次露营我没去吗 我说我生病了
Remember that camping trip I missed 'cause I was sick?
其实我撒谎了
Well, I wasn't.
我只是害怕和梅利莎在一起
I was just afraid to be around Melissa.
我女儿梅利莎
My daughter Melissa?
但是后来
But then...
她晚上参加了吉尔的睡衣晚会
She spent the night for Jill's slumber party.
一切似乎轻而易举
It just seemed so easy, you know?
你说什么呢
What are you saying?
并不是我无法控制自己
It's not so much I couldn't control myself.
而是我知道不会被人发现的
I just knew I wouldn't get caught.
确实也没人发现
And I didn't get caught.
有什么发现吗
Hey, do you find anything.
我一整晚都在查资料
I've been up all night lookin'.
毫无结果
Nothing fits.
佩服
Awesome.
你还能提供点别的线索不
You got anything else to go on?
和他共处一室 让我毛骨悚然
Yeah, my skin crawls being in the same room with him.
你可以查查这个
Why don't you look that up?
我在想办法啊
I'm working on it.
鲍比 我不知道我还能坚持多久
I don't know how much longer I can do this, Bobby.
你必须尽快弄清楚他到底是什么
You got to figure out what the hell he is and fast.
我在努力中
I'm trying.
但是 迪恩 情形很不妙啊
But, Dean, there's a worst-case scenario.
什么 撒旦是我的搭档吗 我知道
What, Satan's my co-pilot? Yeah, I know.
对 那是另一个不妙的情况
Well, that'd be the other worst case.
那是什么
Well, then what?
可能就是萨姆自己的问题
Maybe it's just Sam.
我得挂了
I gotta go.
-迪恩 -鲍比 给你一天时间
- Dean. - You got a day, Bobby,
否则我就自己动手了
and then I'm handling this.
莉莎
又出现一个
There was another one.
是吗 什么情况
Yeah? What?
牙医钻死了一个人
Dentist drilled a guy to death.
你说的 不是在床上那个"钻"吧
You mean the...non-sexy kind of drilling, right?
我赌五十块 他肯定与此事有关
50 bucks says he's mixed up in all the crazy.
-你这么肯定 -是啊 我们去和他谈谈
- You think? - Yeah. Let's go talk to him.
好啊
Okay. Uh...
你先去吧 我马上就来
Why don't you go ahead? I'll catch up.
我还要做点调查
I'm gonna do a little research.
你确定吗
You sure?
对 得搞清楚我们对付的是什么吧
Yeah. We got to know what we're up against, right?
好 好 好主意
Yeah. Yeah, good idea.
警局
多谢
Thanks a lot.
[Marathon Man:电影《霹雳钻》]
钻子男有啥线索吗
Anything from Marathon Man?
没有
Not exactly.
在我来之前他在牢房♥里上吊自杀了
He hung himself in his cell before I could get to him.
哎哟喂
Yikes.
但是他肯与此事有牵连
But he was definitely involved.
我刚从他助手那里挖到一点线索
Just got the scoop from his assistant.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
这么说吧 当时他的病人对他坦白的那些事
Let's say the stuff that his patient was confessing to --
换做我 我也会杀了他
I'd have murdered him, too.
所以 牙齿穿洞男和吃枪子小妹
So, root canal and russian roulette --
他们两个好像都被诅咒了
both of 'em, it's like they were cursed, right?
人们被迫要向他们
I mean, people are just compelled
吐槽各种实话
to puke the truth all over 'em?
被丑陋的事实打击 然后就走极端了
Oh, getting hit with the ugly truth, you go postal?
那确实是诅咒
I'd call that a curse.
帮个忙
Do me a favor --
我要去太平间查看尸体
I'm going to the morgue to check out the body.
你去牙医的办公室 看看有何线索
Why don't you take the dentist's office, see what you see?
好啊 没问题
Yeah. No problem.
变幻化妖
哈里号♥角之家
哈里号♥角之家
哈里号♥角之家
珍和康利医生
Jane and Dr. Conley.
我听说了 太可怕了
I heard. Awful.
和我有什么关系
What do I have to do with it?
老实说 你是他们唯一的共同点
Honestly? You're the only thing they have in common.
他们死之前 和你说过什么吗
Did they say anything to you before they, uh...?
抱歉 没有
Sorry. Not really.
好吧
Right.
我只是打听一下
Ah, I was just fishing.
谢谢
Thanks.
对了 我的号♥如何了
Hey, by the way, how 'bout my horn?
什么
Sorry?
失窃的号♥啊
Stolen horn?
对 我们还在查呢
Right. Yeah. We're -- we're working on it.
希望如此吧 那可是稀罕物
Well, I hope so. Thing's one-in-a-billion.
为什么说它是稀罕物
What makes it one-in-a-billion again?
它是老古董了
It's a museum piece.
据说 已经有一千年的历史了
And near as anyone can tell, about a thousand years old.
它来自哪里
Where's it from?
无人知晓
No one knows.
什么时候被偷的
When did it get swiped?
大概
About...
两周前
two weeks ago --
就是珍死的那天
same day Jane died.
加百列真理之号♥
卡西迪奥 在吗
Castiel? Hello?
这里可能有重杀伤性的天使武器哦
Possible loose nuke down here, angelic weapon.
这事儿应该你们管吧
Kinda your department.
小卡 听到了么
You hear that, Cass?
迪恩 好啊
Hello, Dean.
你又开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
我一直在戒备萨姆
I have been on red alert about Sam,
你却为这个该死的号♥来了
And you come for some stupid horn?!
你叫我 我就来了
You asked me to be here, and I came.
混♥蛋♥ 我都召唤你好几天了
I -- I've been asking you to be here for days, you dick!
萨姆的事 我没有出现
I didn't come about Sam
因为我没什么好说的
because I have nothing to offer about Sam.
很好啊 因为我们都知道
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表