The plot thickens.
萨姆 你的灵魂呢
Where's your soul, Sam?
我的天啊 不会还在...
Good god, no. It's not still...
真是啊
It is.
我哥哥找到了拿回我灵魂的方法
My brother found a way to put it back in me.
我不想要
I don't want it.
当然
No, you don't.
当然不要 话说小米和小路正折磨它
No, no, 'cause Michael and Lucy are hate-banging it
折磨得起劲呢
as we speak.
-你帮得了我吗 -当然
- Can you help me? - Oh, yes.
问题是 我愿意吗
The question is, will I?
开个条件吧
Set your terms.
无偿提供
I'll do it for free.
免费
Free?
为什么
Why?
你看上去像个有为青年
Well, you seem like a capable young man.
我不介意你欠我点人情
I'd love to have you in my debt.
况且我必须承认 我对你哥可不怎么感冒
And I have to say, I'm not a fan of your brother,
看到他抓狂一定令人愉悦
So screwing him would delight me.
不管怎样 说正事 咒语
Anyway, to business. The spell, yes.
材料倒是很好找
So, finding the ingredients are easy enough,
但有一件比较棘手
but, uh, there's one tricky part, however.
恩
Okay.
你需要在你的皮囊上留下创伤
You need to scar your vessel.
什么意思
Meaning what?
需要有东西玷污它
Meaning something that so pollutes it,
让它不再适合灵魂居住
it renders it uninhabitable.
需要非常特别的东西
Calls for something very specific.
好 什么
Great. What?
弑父
Patricide.
我爸已经死了很多年了
My dad's been dead for years.
说白了 你需要你父亲的血
To be clear, um, you need the blood of your father,
但不一定是亲生父亲
but your father needn't be blood.
明白
Comprehended?
事先声明 人们死时
Just so you know, when people die,
他们很可能会问你问题
they might have questions for you.
不是问你 问死神
Well, you know, not you, but death.
像是
You mean like,
为什么贝蒂·怀特[著名长寿演员]都比我活得长
"How did Betty White outlast me?"
常见的是 这一切都算什么
"What's it all mean?" is popular.
那我会神奇地知道答案吗
And am I just gonna magically know?
不会
No.
那我他妈的该怎么回答
Then what the hell am I supposed to say?
拜托 总得说点什么吧
Oh, come on, give me something.
忍♥忍♥吧 随机应变
Suck it up. Comes with the gig.
利索点 利索点 拿钱来
Come on! Come on! Let's go!
他们看不见 也听不见你
They can't hear you. They can't see you.
在一旁看着就好了
Just let this play out.
我要带走哪个
Well, who am I taking?
静观其变
Wait and see.
哪一个
Which one?
你想让我毙了这小孩吗 速度点
You want me to shoot the kid?! Hurry up!
你以为我在开玩笑吗
Oh, you think I'm kidding?
还有柜台下面的抽屉
And don't forget the drawer under the register.
快啊 打开它
Come on, move it!
我要走了
Let's go!
蠢货
You idiot.
想什么呢 动手啊
Hello? Tick tock.
他现在痛苦难耐 是吧
He's in agonizing pain, right?
是啊
Uh, yes.
再等一下
Give me a minute.
为什么
Why?
主要是因为你是个混♥蛋♥
Mostly because you're a dick.
一路顺风 伙计
Enjoy the ride down, pal.
相信我 有你受的
Trust me -- sauna gets hot.
也没那么难嘛
That wasn't so hard.
不是我说 他貌似是要心脏病突发吧
Call me crazy, but this smells like a heart attack.
还真猜着了
Lucky guess.
为什么
Why?
也许是奶酪太多了
You think maybe it was the extra cheese?
是啊 不过味道还不错
Yeah. It was good, though.
-是在附近买♥♥的吗 -迪恩
- Is that a local place? - Dean.
好吧 该上路了
Right. Uh, time to go, man.
抱歉
Sorry.
等等
Wait.
可不可以告诉我这一切都算什么
Will you tell me what it all means?
一切都是浮云
Everything is dust in the wind.
歌♥名 原译: 一切不过风中之尘
就这样
That's it?!
一首堪萨斯的歌♥
A Kansas song?!
抱歉 他是新手
Sorry. He's new.
醒来的时候你就不在了 你去哪了
Woke up and you were gone. Where you been?
出去兜了兜风 没什么大不了的
Just driving around. No biggie.
-喝吗 -当然
- Drink? - Yeah, sure.
你先请 老大
After you, boss.
这个是你 我们去加州时照的
That's you when we went to California.
你那会儿才六岁
You were 6 then.
天 这张怎么还留着啊
God. We should burn that.
多可爱啊
You were adorable.
爸爸还是孩子
The dad or the kid?
孩子
Kid.
拜托 她才多大 十三岁
Come on. What is she, 13?
十二
She's 12.
这张呢
And that's...?
是你妈妈
That's your mom...
她像你这么大时照的
When she was your age.
他还有什么家人吗
This guy have any other family?
没了
No, not really.
这太惨了
Well, this is awesome.
怎么 你以为都是持枪抢劫犯
What, you thought it was all gonna be armed robbers
和心脏病人吗
and heart attacks waiting to happen?
-她才十二岁 -有严重的心脏病
- She's 12! - With a serious heart condition.
下一个是谁
Who's next on the list?
迪恩 你必须带她走
Dean, you have to take her.
-谁说的 -死亡骑士
- Says who? - Death.
-我就是死亡骑士 -你明白我的意思
- I'm death. - You know what I mean.
那又是谁让他这么做的
Well, who tells him?
我不知道 一切本该如此
I don't know. It just is.
这是命运
It's destiny.
歇歇吧
Give me a break.
我这辈子都在和命运抗争
I've spent my whole life fighting that crap.
根本没有什么命运
There's no such thing as destiny,
就像根本没有世界末日一样
just like there was no apocalypse --
不过是一堆狂妄的混♥蛋♥
Just a bunch of stuck-up mooks
不想让我们人类奴隶对他们质疑罢了
who didn't want us human slaves asking questions.
我要让这小女孩活着
Well, I say the little girl lives.
你知道有趣之处在哪里吗
Do you know what's amazing?
你说的这些连你自己都不相信
You don't actually buy a word you're saying.
-才没有 -是吗
- Yes, I do. - Oh, really?
所以每次你们干预那些生生死死的事
So, all the times that you messed with life and death,
结果都很顺心是吗
they just worked out for you?
每次都像开沙滩派对一样欢乐 是吗
It was just a beach party every time, huh?
我只知道
Well, I know this much --
我是死亡骑士 她十二岁
I'm death, she's 12,
她今天不会死
and she's not dying today.
从医学角度上 我解释不了
Medically, I can't explain it.
所以她的心脏就痊愈了吗
So her heart just healed?
有时候
Couple of times in your career,
确实会遇到一些事 只能称之为奇迹
you see something you just got to call a miracle.
我只知道不需要动手术了
All I know is I won't have to operate.
谢谢 谢谢你 医生
Thank you. Thank you, doctor.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表