狼或者豹子发生冲突吧
that had a beef with the guy.
你们应该明白吧 这只是动物袭击罢了
You do realize these were animal attacks?
动物怎么会来这里
An animal out here.
你觉得它是跑来坐船的吗
What, you think it came for the sailing?
早安
Morning.
你没睡觉
You didn't sleep.
因为你不用睡觉
'cause you don't..sleep.
对
Right.
是啊 真是一点都不惊悚啊
Yeah. That's not creepy at all.
我也没办法啊
Not like I can help it.
你就那么躺着看着我吗
So, you gonna just lay there staring at me,
要不要听听我的发现
or you want to hear what I dug up?
好吧
All right.
我们知道狼人
So, we know that werewolves
大多数天性残忍♥狂躁 对吧
are basically id gone wild, right?
他们憎恨谁 就会在变身后把谁干掉
I mean, whoever they hate, they kill when they wolf out.
我一直在找受害者之间的联♥系♥
So, I've been playing connect the victims.
有何发现
And?
我想我找到了他们的共同点
And I think I found a common denominator.
来吧
So come on. Uh...
动作快点儿
Get the lead out, huh?
机器战警 等我穿好衣服先
Let me get dressed, robocop.
有什么可以效劳的
Yes, can I help you?
卡尔·哥瑞肯在家吗
Is Cal Garrigan at home?
我们有些问题想问问他
We've got a few questions we'd like to ask him.
在家 请进
Yeah. Um, come in.
亲爱的
Honey, um,
你去自己房♥间玩一会儿行吗
why don't you go play in your room for a little while, okay?
抱歉 有点乱
Excuse the mess.
请坐
Please sit.
两位喝点什么
Um...Can I get you guys anything?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
卡尔是你男朋友对吗
Um, so Cal is your boyfriend?
对
That's right.
他在哪里
And where is he?
还在睡吧 我想
Uh, sleeping, I think.
你可以叫醒他吗 他有客来访
You mind telling him up and at 'em? He's got some guests.
好 好 没问题
Yeah. Yeah, of course.
卡尔
Cal...
旺财 嘘
Lucky, shh!
他们是探员
These are agents...
霍尔特和威尔逊 早安 吧
Holt and Wilson. Morning...Ish.
你们好
Hey.
有何贵干
What's this?
你昨晚很晚才回家吗 卡尔
You out late last night, Cal?
就是 和朋友喝了几杯啤酒
Just, uh, you know, a couple beers with friends.
喝了几杯
How many's a couple?
我不知道 三杯 最多四杯
I don't know. Three, four tops.
既然你就喝了点儿啤酒
If all you had was beer,
为什么你满身伏特加的味道
then how come you're sweating vodka?
而且我猜你是穿着那些衣服睡觉的吧
And looks to me like you slept in those clothes. Am I right?
我不知道 可能吧
I don't know. I-I guess.
那你的意思就是
So what you're saying is,
你喝得烂醉 不省人事
you got blind drunk, you blacked out.
这好像不是第一次了吧
Something tells me this isn't the first time.
卡尔 说老实话
So, Cal, truthfully,
鬼知道你晚上究竟去了哪里
who knows what you've really been up to at night?
你们到底想怎样啊
Look, what's this about?
我们在调查罗纳德·哥瑞肯被杀的案子
We're investigating the death of Ronald Garrigan.
我哥哥
My brother?
请节哀顺变
Sorry for your loss.
我以为是动物袭击之类的
Yeah, I thought that was some kind of animal attack.
你们兄弟俩关系不太好吧
No love lost between the two of you, huh?
我们是有不同之处
Look, we had our differences, I guess.
我当然爱我的哥哥 但是
You love your brother, of course, but...
罗纳德有很多问题
Ron had a lot of problems.
他情绪很不稳定
He was, uh, volatile.
上次他来你家 你还报♥警♥了
Last time he was here, you called the cops?
对 他喝得烂醉 跑到我家来
Yeah, look, he came in here all messed up,
他还大吼大叫
and he was yelling.
他还对曼迪动手 所以我就报♥警♥了
He shoved Mandy. So, yeah, I called the cops.
我不知道这和他的死有什么关系
I don't see how that has to do with --
你的房♥东这周死了
Your landlord was found dead this week.
你知道吗
Were you aware of that?
报纸上登了 怎么了
Saw it in the papers. Why?
你们俩欠了好几个月的房♥租
Well, you two were pretty far behind on your rent, right?
他下了逐客令 是吗
He had sent eviction papers?
抱歉
I-I'm sorry.
房♥东是动物攻击致死
That was an animal attack.
巧的很啊 他俩都是因此丧命的
Funny enough, yeah -- both of 'em were.
很巧 是啊 伙计们
So, great, great. Yeah, guys.
但他们的死干我鸟事
What in the hell do you think I had to do with 'em?
我们只是按规矩办事
Just following procedure.
不得不来问问
Had to ask.
祝你们今天愉快
You two have a good day.
卡尔很爱玩儿啊
So, Cal's a prince.
是啊 他连自己昨晚身在何处都糊里糊涂的
Yeah, doesn't even know where he was last night.
现在就去搞定他吗
Bag him now?
不 咱们得先搞清楚
No. We make sure.
没开玩笑吧
Really?
在把他交到恶魔手里各种受虐之前
Before we hand him over to a lifetime of demon rape?
我们当然要搞清楚
Yeah, really.
老天 卡尔还真是喝个不停
Boy, Cal just doesn't know when to quit.
三家小酒吧 一家脱衣舞俱乐部
Three scuzzy bars, one scuzzy strip club,
一根大♥麻♥烟卷 外加七八杯睡前安神酒
a chili-dog joint, seven or eight nightcaps,
现在又在仓库里狂饮威士忌
and now... scotches in the library.
看着我就觉得自己会得肝硬化了
I'm getting cirrhosis just watching this.
除了这些 我们一点成果都没有
Other than that, we got squat.
别心急
Let's just see.
哥们 天亮了
Dude, sun's up.
这家伙还是没变形
This guy's still on two legs.
理论上来讲
In theory.
他不会狼变了
He ain't wolfing out.
今晚是没戏了
Well, not tonight, anyway.
咱们撤吧
Let's head back.
晚些时候再来
We can re-attack this in a couple hours.
回见 哥们儿
Catch you later, man.
旺财
Lucky.
你在这干嘛呢
What are you doing?
不
No!
救命啊
No!
旺财 好了
Lucky, that's enough.
卡尔
Cal?!
死性不改
Typical.
旺财
Oh, Lucky.
老实说
Honestly.
你是我唯一正经的男友了
You are the only decent boyfriend I have ever had.
我来大胆预测一下 看来不是卡尔干的
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that it's not Cal.
绝妙的推理 福尔摩斯
Masterful deduction, Sherlock.
狼人怎么会在大白天袭击人类呢
I mean, a werewolf attack in daylight?
这事简直太诡异了
This whole thing is just weird.
猫狗大混居 乱成一团了
Dogs and cats living together -- mass hysteria.
《捉鬼敢死队》中经典台词
你应该清楚
So, you know this means
我们现在只有一个嫌疑人了 对吧
that we're down to one suspect, right?
对
I know.
曼迪现在可攻击的目标可有一大把
I mean, Mandy is right at the deep end of the vic pool.
你能搞定么
Can you do it?
什么
Do what?
把她塞进后备箱 交给克劳力
Shove her in the trunk, serve her up to Crowley.
萨姆 我能搞定
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表