我们还知道什么
besides crazy cat lady?
-狗是她的软肋 -合情合理
- Well, dogs are her Achilles heel. - Naturally.
她曾经是位亲力亲为的女神
And she was a pretty hands-on goddess back in the day.
她从天而降
Her thing was coming down from the mountain
向人们吐露真言
to speak truth to the masses.
可她不满足于贡品 她想要受到崇拜
She wanted more than tribute. She wanted to be worshipped.
想受人瞩目的婊♥子♥
An attention whore.
你要这么理解也行
If you want to put it that way.
话说 21世纪
And what is the 21st-century version
对大众吐露真言的常用方法是啥
of speaking truth to the masses?
你真觉得这个神化身成了
So you really think this god is slumming
山寨版的戴安·索耶吗[著名ABC新闻记者]
as some farm-league Diane Sawyer?
就当是我的直觉吧
Eh, call it a hunch.
我是艾士莉
I'm Ashley --
Frank也有坦白之意 此处为双关
直译为"弗兰克访谈"节目
我是艾士莉·弗兰克 欢迎收看"吐露真言"节目
I'm Ashley Frank, bringing you "Frank talk."
重来一遍
Let's do that again.
我是艾士莉·弗兰克 欢迎收看"吐露真言"节目
I'm Ashley Frank, bringing you "Frank talk."
重来一遍
Again.
我是艾士莉·弗兰克
I'm Ashley Frank.
有机蔬菜真的货真价实吗
Are organic fruits and veggies really worth the cost?
她真吓人
She's creepy.
光看头发就够吓人的了
I mean, the hair alone.
我也不知道 伙计 也许根本没什么
I don't know, man. Maybe there's nothing here.
我们在录了吗
Are we -- we're spinning?
新的租赁拥有价格...
do the new rent-to-own prices...
家具商店的最新趋势...
...a recent trend in furniture stores...
但在购买♥♥大宗物品之前
...But think twice before you decide to buy --
请三思而行
before you make that big purchase...
好吧
Okay.
让我们自己问问议员吧
We'll ask the councilman ourselves.
还在拍吗
Are we still rolling?
等等
Hold on.
快来看这个
Check this out.
放大那里
Zoom in on that.
外表看着挺正常吧
Looks pretty normal, right?
里面肯定见不得人
I'm sure inside it's chock full of creep.
准备好了吗
Ready?
好了
Yeah.
-这是什么 -狗血[是说剧情吧]
- And that's...? - Dog's blood.
我该不该问你从哪儿弄来的
Do I even want to know where you got that?
还是别问了
Probably not.
好吧 我们走
All right, let's do this.
哪里见不得人了
So where's all the creep?
来吃晚餐吗
You came for dinner.
坐好
Mm. Sit tight.
接着就轮到你们了
You're up next.
舌头...
The tongue...
是最美味的部分
Is the tastiest part.
也是谎言诞生的地方
It's where the lies roll off.
我等不及要吃你们的了
I cannot wait to eat yours.
我以前见过不少骗子 但你们两个
I mean, I've seen liars before, but you two?
可真是谎言专家啊
Gold standard.
这就是这职业的光荣之处啊
Point of professional pride.
换作是我 我可不会这么傲慢 迪恩
I wouldn't be so cocky if I were you, Dean.
你也知道充满谎言的生活会是什么下场吧
You know what happens when you base your life on lies, right?
一旦真♥相♥大白就...
The truth comes along and...
现在 趁着你们还能说话
so, while you've still got your tongue,
上帝也知道你们心有积怨
God knows you've got an earful.
那就说出来听听吧
I think it's your turn to spill some.
咱们不如来玩玩真心话真心话吧
How 'bout we play a little truth or truth?
我们该先问迪恩些什么呢
What should we ask Dean first, hmm?
一些..
Something...
关于你的事情
Personal about you?
迪恩 我很想知道
Hey, Dean, I'm curious.
你对你弟弟的真实想法
What do you really feel about your brother?
现在好多了
Better now.
昨天我还想趁他睡着时杀了他来着
As of yesterday, I wanted to kill him in his sleep.
之前我觉得他是个怪物
I thought he was a monster.
但现在我觉得...
But now I think...
你觉得什么
Now you think what?
他其实就和我一样
He's just acting like me.
什么意思
What do you mean?
是这份工作
It's the gig.
嗜血无数 最后只能血债血还
You're covered in blood until you're covered in your own blood.
有很多次 你差点就要死了
Half the time, you're about to die.
就像现在这样
Like right now.
我告诉自己想要摆脱
I told myself I wanted out...
想要个家庭
That I wanted a family.
但你在自欺欺人
But you were lying.
不
No.
但我真正擅长的...
But what I'm good at...
是割喉取命
is slicing throats.
我做不好父亲
I ain't a father.
我是个杀手
I'm a killer.
这点无法改变
And there's no changing that.
我现在知道了
I know that now.
所以萨姆回到了你的生活
So, Sam walking back into your life
对你来说肯定是种解脱吧
must have been a relief.
Mallory和Mickey是一部电影中的情侣连环杀手
你俩真是天生一对
Mallory to your Mickey.
再次重逢的感觉如何
And how do you feel about the band getting back together?
萨姆
Hmm, Sam?
听着
Look
我们所做的事
What we do...
相当艰难
Is hard.
但我们彼此照应
but...We watch out for each other.
这才最为重要
and that's what's important.
就是这样
And that's it.
这是事实
That's the truth.
不
No.
不是
No, it's not.
-你自己也说了 我不能说谎 -你怎么做到的
- You said yourself -- I can't lie. - How are you doing that?
这不可能
That's not possible.
你在撒谎
You're lying to me!
不 我没有
No, I'm not!
你是什么东西 他是什么
What are you? What is he?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
是吗 我强烈怀疑
Really? I doubt that.
你所说的话我一句都不信
I doubt anything that comes out of your mouth right now.
你不是人类
You're not human.
什么
What?
你不知道吗
You didn't know that?
好吧 这我相信
Now, that I believe.
迪恩 是我
Dean, it's me.
你不是我弟弟
You are not my brother.
听我说
Just listen.
你到底是什么东西
What are you?!
是我 迪恩
I'm me, Dean.
听着 求你了 听我解释
Look, please, just let me explain.
见鬼的我♥干♥嘛要相信你
Why the hell should I believe anything you say?
好吧 你要知道真♥相♥吗 我这就说
Okay, okay. You want the truth? Here it is.
上帝作证 我说实话
Here it is. God's honest.
她说的没错
She was right.
我的确出了问题 很不对劲
There's something wrong with me, really wrong.
已经有一阵子了
I've known it for a while.
我骗了你 没错
I lied to you. Yeah.
我看着你被变成了吸血鬼
And...I let you get turned by that vamp.
因为我知道有解药 迪恩
Because I knew there was a cure, Dean,
而我们必须进入吸血鬼的巢穴
and we needed in that nest!
我知道你能挺过来
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表