72 hours.
时间一过 找回失踪之人的几率就几乎为零
After that, the odds of finding a missing person drop to nothing, right?
但是 事事总有不同
Well, every case is different.
已经好几周了
It's been weeks.
好吧
Right.
听着
Listen, uh...
要是你想到什么
Call us...
给我们打电♥话♥
if anything comes to mind.
好的
Okay.
这样可以吗
Is that all right?
你怎么想
What do you think?
我觉得他有所隐瞒
I think he's hiding something.
你留下来看着这个钟表匠
Why don't you stay and watch watchmaker,
看看夜幕降临之后他会不会有所行动
see what happens when the sun goes down.
-我去看看那片麦田怪圈 -好滴
- I'll go check out the crop circles. - Okeydokey.
但是不许以任何形式
But do not engage with, maim,
伤害或者杀害布伦南
or in any way kill Brennan.
事实上 所有事你都不许自己擅自做决定
In fact, I don't want you making any judgment calls whatsoever.
有情况 就打给我
Anything happens, call me.
别忘了 杰米尼 我一整年都是自己猎魔的
You know, Jiminy, I was on my own for a whole year.
没有你 我也做得挺好
I did fine without you.
没错
Yeah.
但你定义的“好” 我不敢恭维
I don't want to know your definition of "Fine."
什么
What?
他唯一的行动就是各种酗酒
Only thing this guy's up to is alcoholism.
很好
Good.
我想我应该再去找他谈谈
You know, maybe I should go talk to him again.
不是你说他对我们有所隐瞒的吗
I mean, you're the one who said he's hiding something.
嘘
Shh, shh, shh!
怎么了 你看见什么了吗
What? You see something?
迪恩 发生什么了
Dean, what's up?
等等
Hang on a second.
天哪
Holy...
-飞碟 有飞碟 -哥们 别叫了
- U.F.O.! U.F.O.! - Whoa. Dude, stop yelling.
信♥号♥♥不好
You're breaking up.
最后一句我没听清楚
I didn't catch that last part.
接触 接触啦
Close encounter! Close encounter!
接触
Close encounter?
哪一类的 第一还是第二
What kind? First, second?
Close encounter:与UFO近距离接触时专用名词 第一类接触为目击UFO
第二类接触为触及UFO[说法不一]
他们正在追我
They're after me!
已经是第三类了啊 你最好快点跑 兄弟
Third kind already? You better run, man.
第三类接触:与UFO中的类人高级生命体接触 被劫持或检查
第四类好像就是暴菊了
I think the fourth kind is a butt thing.
也有说法称第四类为心电感应
共情啊 萨姆 共情
Empathy, Sam! Empathy!
他们还追着你吗
They still after you?
来吧
Come on!
迪恩 你还在吗
Dean? Are you there?
怎么了
What happened?
迪恩
Dean?
谢谢
Thanks.
所以说 真的是有飞碟咯
So, they're real. U.F.O.S.
就像我之前说过的 孩子
Like I said before, son --
真♥相♥就在眼前
The truth is out there.
X档案经典引语 译法有很多种
好吧 你是专家
Okay. You're the expert.
我怎么才能抓到它们
How do I get 'em?
再说一遍
Come again?
你捕获外星人 不是吗
Well, you hunt E.T.S, right?
我要知道怎么才能捉住它们
I need to know how to get them.
咱俩同病相怜了
Uh, you and me both.
就这些
This is it?
要我说 三十年的目击实录足以说明问题了
Well, I'd say that 30 years of eyewitness accounts
这些是难以争辩的铁证
speak for themselves, as incontrovertible proof.
对 好吧
Yeah, right.
我哥哥被绑♥架♥了
My brother was abducted,
对于证据什么的我毫不怀疑
so I'm pretty good on the whole proof part.
你哥哥被绑♥架♥了吗
Your brother was abducted?
是啊
Yeah.
-我的天哪 -没事的
- Oh, my god. - It's fine.
我有充足的时间来适应
I mean, I've had time to adjust.
他是不是在你们小时候被绑走的
Did it -- did it happen when you were kids?
不是 大概就半小时之前
No. Like half an hour ago.
所以说你追捕飞碟都有三十年之久了
So, you've been hunting U.F.O.S for over three decades,
但你手头上却没有具体数据
and you basically have no concrete data
也没有可用的线索
and zero workable leads.
-这个... -你知不知道
- Well, I - Have you considered the possibility
你在追捕飞碟这一行 真不咋地
that you suck at hunting U.F.O.S?
我很乐意来帮忙
I'd like to help.
尽我所能
If I can.
迪恩
Dean!
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
这就是迪恩吗
Oh, that's Dean?
萨姆
Sam!
外星人把你哥哥送回来了诶
They brought your brother back.
好了
Okay.
没事的 萨姆
It's all right, Sam.
我理解 你得多陪陪你哥哥
I so totally understand you need time as a family.
可是...
But it's just...
它们到底什么样
What were they like?
它们个个都是牛逼闪闪又贪婪的二货
They were grabby, incandescent douchebags.
晚安
Good night.
-河蟹 -好吧
- Too soon. - Okay.
你不开心了
Y-you're upset.
我被绑♥架♥了
I was abducted.
你却在和个"广罗香"瞎搞
And you were banging patchouli.
她没那么难闻吧
I didn't think she smelled that bad.
-我被外星人绑♥架♥了 - 我有去调查啊
- I was abducted by aliens! - I was looking into it!
调查毛 我只不过消失了差不多一小时
Looking into it?! I was gone for like an hour!
-一小时 -大部分时间还浪费在走路上了
- An hour? - And most of that was walking back to town!
迪恩 我猜你的表肯定停了
Dean, I think your watch is off.
你都失踪了一个晚上了
You've been gone all night.
你胡扯什么 我才没有
What are you talking about? No, I haven't.
凌晨四点吗
4:00 A.M.?
没错
Yeah.
飞碟可以穿越时空
U.F.O. Time-slip.
这和很多被绑故事里说的一样
That actually falls in line with a lot of abduction stories.
一样
"Falls in line"?!
一样个毛
Nothing's falling in line!
来 喝一杯
Here. Drink.
-好 -谢谢
- Good. - Thank you.
现在 来
Now...Come on.
和我说说
Talk to me.
发生了什么
What happened?
是...这样
Well, uh...
有个...
There was this, uh...
天呐 萨姆
God help me, Sam,
有道很亮的白光
There was this bright white light.
没事的
It's okay.
这里很安全
Safe room.
就突然 我就
And then -- and suddenly, I was, uh...
我就到了另一个地方
I w-- I was in a different place.
那里有些 生物
And there were these...beings.
它们都太亮了 晃得我都不敢看
And they -- they were -- they were too bright to look at,
但我能感觉的到...
but I-I could feel them...
它们把我拉向一张桌子似的东西
pulling me towards this sort of...table.
-探测桌 -天哪 别说那么大声
- Probing table! - God, don't say that out loud!
好
Right.
你都做了些什么
Uh, so what did you do?
我就疯了
I went...crazy.
我开始到处乱踢
I started hacking and --
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表