Pretty lady -- real understanding.
还有个不错的小孩
Hell of a kid.
你是怎么把草坪理得那么整齐的
And how do you keep your lawn so green?
拜托 迪恩
I mean, come on, Dean.
虽然我知道你不怎么聪明
You never been what I'd call brainy,
但你真的傻到以为
But did you really think
你的小日子可以继续这么过下去吗
you were gonna get to keep all of this?
你得知道我们早晚会找上门儿的 老兄
You had to know that we were coming for you sometime, pal.
你逃避不了过去的
You can't outrun your past.
你好 迪恩
Hey, Dean.
我还指望你...
I was expecting, uh...
给我来个拥抱
I don't know, a hug,
或者朝我泼点圣水呢
some holy water in the face -- something.
我死了吗
So I'm dead?
这里是天堂吗
This is heaven?
黄眼恶魔杀了我 然后
Yellow eyes killed me, and now --
黄眼恶魔 你见到了他吗
Yellow eyes? That's what you saw?
什么叫见到
"Saw"?
你被下毒了
You were poisoned.
所以不管你以为
So whatever kind of crazy
你见到了什么 都是假的
crap you think you been seeing, it's not real.
那么 你是真实的吗
So, then, are you...Real?
-还是我... -我是真实的
- Or am I still - - I'm real.
我证明给你看
Here, let me save you the trouble.
我就是我
All me.
可算弄完了
That's nasty.
小萨姆
Sammy?
是的
Yeah.
是我
It's me.
等等 等等
Wait a minute, wait a minute.
你你 你跳进去了 兄弟
You -- you -- you were -- you were gone, man.
我说 就是那样
I mean, that -- that was it.
-你到底是怎么 -我也不知道
- How the hell are you -- - I don't know.
你说你不知道是什么意思
What do you mean you don't know?
就是 没有头绪
I mean, no idea.
我就是回来了
I-I'm just back.
是上帝 还是 卡西
Well, was it god, or -- or -- or Cass?
卡西知道这事吗
I mean, does Cass know anything about it?
你说呢 我一直在召唤他
You tell me. I've been calling.
他还没回应我的祈祷
Cass hasn't answered my prayers.
我甚至不知道他在哪里
I don't even know where he is.
我 在下面
I mean, I was... Down there,
接着 几分钟后 开始下雨了
and then, next minute, it's raining,
我发现自己独自躺在那里
and I'm lying in that field, alone.
毫无无头绪的寻找是谁救了我
It's kind of hard to go looking for whatever saved you
这有点难
when you got no leads.
但我找过了
But I looked.
相信我 我试过了
I mean, believe me, I looked...
找了好几周
for weeks.
等等 好几周
Wait, weeks?
你回来多久了
How long you been back?
你回来多久了 萨姆
How long you been back, Sam?
一年左右
About a year.
-一年了 -迪恩
- About a year? - Dean --
这一整年来你都在这个世上
You been back practically this whole time?!
你该死的失去了发消息的能力了吗
What, did you lose the ability to send a friggin' text message?!
你终于得到梦寐以求的东西了 迪恩
You finally had what you wanted, Dean.
-我想要我的弟弟活着 -你想要个家庭
- I wanted my brother, alive. - You wanted a family.
你想了很久了 一直以来都想 我了解你
You have for a long time, maybe the whole time. I know you.
因为我们生存的方式你才放弃了这个想法
You only gave it up because of the way we lived.
但你拥有了常人的生活 建立了家庭
But you had something, and you were building something.
如果我就这么出现了 迪恩
Had I shown up, Dean,
你就会离开这种生活
you would have just run off.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
但这感觉就像 一切过后
But it felt like after everything,
你应该过上正常人的生活
you deserved some regular life.
那你都在做些什么
What have you been doing?
猎魔
Hunting.
你把我甩开 自己单干吗
You left me alone, and you were flying solo?
不是单干
Not solo.
-什么 -我和一些人一起
- What? - I hooked up with some other people.
你竟然和陌生人共事
You? Working with strangers?
他们更像是家人
They're more like family.
他们就在这里
And they're here.
你好
Hi.
天哪 对于猎魔人来说 你真帅气啊
My god, you have delicate features for a hunter.
什么
Excuse me?
迪恩 这位是格温·坎贝尔
Dean, Gwen Campbell.
终于见到你了 萨姆经常提起你
Good to finally meet you. Sam's gone on and on.
这位是克里斯蒂安
And this is Christian...
还有马克
...and Mark.
坎贝尔
Campbell.
你好
Hi.
坎 坎贝尔 像
Cam-- Campbell? Like...
跟你♥妈♥的♥姓一样
Like your mom.
他们是第三代的堂表兄妹
They're cousin. Third cousin.
更远的远房♥亲戚
Something, something twice removed.
他们的成长经历 跟妈妈和我们一样
They grew up in the life, like mom and like us.
我以为妈妈的亲戚都没了
I thought all of mom's relatives were gone.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
只是 为什么我一个都不认识
It's just, you know, why didn't we know about any of you?
他们也不认识你
'cause they didn't know about you.
但现在我让你们团聚了
Not until I brought you all together.
萨穆埃尔
Samuel?
来抱抱
Come here.
我是你外公
I'm your grandfather.
孩子们 让我和我的外孙们单独呆一会儿
Guys, give me a second with my grandsons here, please.
今天你见到了好多死而复生的人
Lot of resurrections in your face today.
没事 花一分钟接受事实
It's all right. Take a minute.
肯定要比一分钟久
It's gonna take a little more than a minute.
到底怎么回事
I mean, what the hell?
这 这是怎么发生的
H-how did this happen?
我们觉得是救了萨姆的东西复活了我
We're guessing whatever pulled Sam up pulled me down.
不管它是什么 我们都成了它的一部分
So, whatever this is, we're both a part of it.
但你们还不知道它是什么
But you don't know what that is.
没错
Bingo.
你们没有线索 一头雾水是吗
And you have no leads? Nothing?
这 这真是
Well, this -- this is, uh...
不会再有复活者从那扇门走出来了吧
No more doornails coming out of that door, is there?
就我们所知 只有萨穆埃尔和我
As far as we know, it's Samuel, and it's me.
所以我是这里唯一一个
Okay, am I the only one here
觉得这不太对劲吗
that thinks that this can't all just be fine?
相信我 我们也纳闷呢
Believe me, you're not.
我也很想去找你
I wanted to come get you, of course.
只是萨姆执意不肯把你牵扯进来
Sam was adamant about leaving you out,
所以我们尊重他的意见
so we did.
直到这事发生
Until this.
嗯
Right.
可你们怎么会跑到我车♥库♥里去的
So, then you ended up in my garage how?
在你被袭击的前几天 我也被袭了
I got hit before you did, few days ago.
它们给我下毒
Dosed up with poison.
-谁下的毒 -灯灵
- By? - Couple of djinn.
灯灵
Djinn?
我一直以为它们常年隐居洞穴
I thought those were -- were cave-dwelling hermit-type.
特立独行
That's pretty exotic.
看来它们的习性变了
Not anymore, at least.
他们和普通人没什么两样
These...look like regular people.
能轻松融入人类的世界
They can blend in.
哪怕与你轻微碰触 就能叫你一命呜呼
And all they got to do to kill you is touch you.
其毒液一旦侵入你体内
Their toxins get in your system,
不多时 便会使你产生幻觉
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表