都第三次了还不叫紧急吗
It is if it's the third one.
我看电视的 我知道那是什么意思
I watch TV. I know what that means.
你妈妈是个大人
Well, your mom's a grown-up.
她该出去约会的
She gets to go out.
你为什么不回家
Why won't you come home?
你就不能道个歉 然后回来吗
Can't you just say "I'm sorry" and then come back?
对不起 不行
I'm sorry. I can't.
是不行还是不愿意
Can't or won't?
都有
Both.
-那你现在就是恨我妈了 -啥 当然不是
- So, you hate mom now? - What? No, come on.
-那就是因为我了呗 -本 别瞎想了
- So it's me. - Ben, stop it.
不管我怎么你了 我道歉还不行吗
Whatever I did, I'm sorry.
听我说
Listen to me.
你什么也没做
You didn't do anything.
你明白吗
You understand that?
听好 总有一天 你会...
Look, one day you'll, uh...
你长大了就明白了
You'll get this when you're older.
别拿我当小孩子
Don't talk to me like I'm six.
得
Okay, fine.
那我就这么说吧
It's like this, then.
你爱某个人 那并不意味着
Just 'cause you love someone
就要在他们身边 扰乱他们的生活
doesn't mean you should stick around and screw up their life.
所以我不能回来
So I can't be here.
你觉得会有东西跟着你回来吗
You think something will follow you home?
不 不是的
No, I don't,
但我想由于我的工作
but I think my job turns me into somebody
让我无法拥有一个家庭
that can't sit at your dinner table.
如果我留下
And if I stayed,
会让你变得跟我一样
you'd end up just like me.
你为什么把自己说得那么...坏
Why do you say it like you're so...bad?
相信我 我可绝不是你的榜样
Well, trust me, I'm not someone you want to aim to be.
-不能听听我的意见吗 -不能
- Don't I get a vote? - No, you don't.
对不起 本
I'm sorry, Ben.
但是 这样你才能有机会
But, see, this way you got a shot
实现自己想要的人生
at living whatever life you want.
你知道的 可以有的选
You know, pick one.
选五种都可以
Pick five.
因为和我在一起 只有这一条道走到黑
'cause with me, there's just the one road.
-你骗人 迪恩 -啥
- You're a liar, Dean. - Excuse me?
你说家人♥大♥过天
You say family's so important,
但是 无论你多混♥蛋♥ 都还是关心你
but -- but what do you call people who -- who care for you,
爱你的人 你当他们是什么
who love you even when you're a dick?
你知道你这是在抛弃家人 对吗
You know you're walking out on your family, right?
好了 解决了 你安全了
All right, it's over. You're safe.
强尼
And, Jonny?
把这次当做新的开始吧
Look at this as a new beginning.
想不当混♥蛋♥ 机会多得是
Lot of chances not to be a jackass.
麦克欧文酒吧
珍妮
Jenny?
宝 咱要走了
Hon...We're leaving...
今晚就走
Tonight.
收拾一下吧 带些必需品就好
So, pack up. Just the essentials.
我只想继续过我们的生活
All I want is for us to move on with our lives.
我爱你
I love you.
你知道的
You know that.
一直...
It's been...
一直都很难 珍
It's been really hard, Jen.
这是迪恩的二号♥替补电♥话♥
This is Dean's other other cell,
你知道怎么做的
so you must know what to do.
喂 那事没结束
Hey, it's not over.
烧掉尸体没能阻止她
Burning the remains didn't stop her.
她一定是跟别的什么还有关联
She's got to be hooked to something else.
我现在要去找她妹 回我
I'm gonna head to the sister's now. Call me.
就这些了吗
So, um, this is it?
多数她的衣服我都捐出去了
I gave most of her clothes to the goodwill.
不过她也没多少
She didn't have much.
那些是你的吗
Those yours?
是的
Yeah.
你还在上学吗
Are you in school?
-哪所学校 -大瀑布
- Where? - Uh, Great Falls.
容我猜一下
So let me guess...
这周你去过化学实验室和工厂
Um, you were at the chem lab and the factory this week.
是的
Well, yeah.
你昨晚有没有去过一家叫麦克欧文的酒吧
Did you happen to stop by a bar called Mcowen's last night?
工厂里的人都去那里
Everybody from the factory goes there.
我大概一周去三次
I stop in maybe three times a week.
怎么了
Why?
这就对了
That's it.
-这都是你的缘故 -什么啊
- So this is all about you. - What? What is?
那些凶杀案 你的同事们
The murders -- your coworkers,
你的大学看门人
your college janitor.
什么啊 你认为是我♥干♥的
What, you -- you think I could do something like that?!
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
不过 我觉得你是整件事的关键
But -- but I think you're at the center.
我 怎么说
Me? How?
你戴了萝丝的什么东西 戒指 手镯
What are you wearing of Rose's? A ring? A bracelet?
-她的乳牙吊坠 是什么 -你吓到我了
- Her baby teeth in a locket? What? - You're scaring me.
你想想 拜托
Just think, please.
你身上有什么东西
What -- what do you have
-是萝丝的 -我...
- of Rose that you carry with you? - I-I'm...
是什么
What?
我的身体里面有一样她的东西
Well, the only thing I have of hers is a part of me.
我十六岁的时候
When I was 16,
她把她的一个肾捐给了我
she gave me one of her kidneys.
她的肾
Her kidney?
对
Yeah.
开玩笑的吧
You're kidding.
你能不能告诉我这到底是怎么回事
Will you please tell me what this is about?
可以
Yeah. Um...
但是你得跟我走一趟
But I'm gonna need you to come with me.
就是那女孩体内有"鬼肾"吗
So, that the girl with the haunted kidney?
对
Yeah.
真是大开眼界了
Well, just when you think you seen it all.
你想怎么做
What do you want to do?
不能直接烧了它啊
Can't exactly burn the thing.
她需要这个肾
I mean, she kind of needs it.
她不能带着它到处走啊 迪恩
Well, she can't just walk around with it, Dean.
鬼魂和肾脏相联
The spirit's attached.
它会利用她来找到它想报复的人
It's gonna use her to get close to anyone it wants revenge on.
它不会停止杀戮
It's not gonna stop killing.
那你什么意思 把肾从她身体里取出来吗
Okay, so what are you suggesting, that we cut it out of her?
然后呢
And then what?
把她放在装满冰的浴缸里
Leave her in a tub of ice
绑个电♥话♥在她手上
with a phone taped to her hand?
我们可以打电♥话♥给罗伯特医生
Maybe we should call Dr. Robert.
他可能知道黑市上有没有
Might have some leads on some
正常的可替换的肾脏
non-haunted, black-market replacement kidneys.
他在一家肉店工作
He works out of a butcher shop.
那里很干净 你肯定会大吃一惊
It's pretty clean. You'd be surprised.
不 我觉得我们得靠巫术了
No. I think we have to go Hoodoo.
-巫术 -对
- Hoodoo? - Yeah, Hoodoo.
那最多是权宜之计 治标不治本啊
That's more of a band-aid, not really a cure.
至少能争取些时间
It buys us a minute.
好吧 那就去路易斯安那州
All right, Louisiana it is.
"伏都"
Voodoo?!
你们在瞎掰什么啊
What the hell are you talking about?
事实上应该叫巫术
Actually, it's "hoodoo."
有点儿差别
It's a little different.
-打住 伊莎贝尔 -你们不是联调局的人
- Hold on, Isabel. - You're not feds.
请容我们解释
Just let us explain.
不是吧
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表