走吧 去吧
Go. Go.
抱歉说你是"过气货"
Sorry about the "Reject" thing.
还听过更难听的呢
Ah, I've been called worse.
我有点厌倦扫尾的工作了
Just, uh, get sick of getting left behind.
大概因为我让他想起他的女儿吧
Think it's probably 'cause I remind him
谁知道呢
of his daughter or something.
你只是说出了自己的心声
Well, you just speak your mind.
那我就当你在夸我了
I'll take that as a compliment.
那绝对
You should.
不客气
You're welcome.
我们应该留守在这里
We're supposed to wait here!
迪恩
Dean!
萨姆
Sam!
好了 把他塞进去
Alright, get him in there.
塞进去 开下山
Get him in, drive this down.
你去哪里了
Where were you?
这边一切顺利吗
Everything all right here?
削了个逃兵的脑袋 没什么
Just, uh, chopped up a runner. No big deal.
你们呢
How'd it go?
有点难度 但还是搞定了一个始祖
Rough, but one Alpha down.
它在哪里呢
Where is it?
我想向它致以最后的敬意
Want to pay my last respects.
带些棉花糖 它已经在火上烧着了
Well, bring marshmallows. Already on the pyre.
刚才还行吧
Things go okay back there?
很好啊
Fine.
没什么奇怪的吗
Nothing weird?
我看到你们押着始祖走出来了 萨姆
I saw you walk that Alpha out the door, Sam.
就当我是疯了好了
Now, call me crazy...
但那绝对不正常
but that seems weird.
这样啊
Oh.
这样么
"Oh."
你不应该知道这事的
You weren't supposed to know about that.
-知道啥 -萨穆埃尔一直在这么做
- Know what? - It's just something Samuel's been doing.
抓住它们 带到某处
Catching things, taking them somewhere,
盘问信息
grilling them for info.
盘问
Grill.
你是说折磨吧
Torture, right?
瞒着我是他的主意么
And not telling me -- that was his idea?
不 是我的
No, it was mine.
为什么
Why?
实话吗
Honestly?
因为你会把事情搞砸
'cause you'd mess it up.
你会先开抢 后问问题
You shoot first, ask questions later,
但我们要一些情报
and we needed to ask questions.
我说 我不在乎你没有灵魂
You know, I-I don't care if you've got soullessness
还是得了要命的腮腺炎 兄弟
or the freakin' mumps, man --
你怎么那么看不清呢
You know better than this!
你还想找回你的灵魂吗
Do you even want your soul back?
这两件事有关联吗
How does that have anything to do --
你去过萨穆埃尔关它们的地方吗
Have you been to the place where Samuel takes them?
你参与过他们的盘问吗
I mean, have you been in on these interrogations?
没有 但我听说
No, but I hear --
他想要什么 目的又是什么
And what does he want? And why?
你不觉得这一切很可疑吗
And did it ever occur to you that this is really shady?
他是我们的外公
He's our grandfather.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊 相当赞的猎魔人
Yeah, a guy who talks a great game.
但你不能假设
But you can't assume that family means
他和我们一样重视家人
the same thing to him as it does to us.
他不是爸爸
He's not dad.
-你不明白 对吧 -什么
- You don't see it, do you? - What?
你没有本性了
You've got no instinct.
我说 你真的是一团糟
I mean, you are seriously messed up.
-多谢 -我没在开玩笑 兄弟
- Thanks. - I'm not kidding, man.
没人逼你跟我一起干活 好吗
Nobody's forcing you to work with me, okay?
但如果我们要一起干
But if we do this...
我来做主 我来指挥
I drive the bus, I call the shots,
所有事你都得向我汇报
and you tell me everything,
不管你觉得是否重要
whether you think it's important or not,
相信我 因为你根本分辨不出
because -- trust me -- you can't tell the difference.
你去跟着萨穆埃尔
Or, you know what, go -- go with Samuel.
看看结果如何
See how that goes.
自己把握
It's up to you.
萨穆埃尔
Samuel?
死孩子 记得敲门
Damn, kid. Learn how to knock.
你哥呢
Where's your brother?
走了
Gone.
走了 是什么意思
What do you mean, "Gone"?
他走了快一小时了
I mean he left about an hour ago.
我估计我俩再也无法统一立场了
He and I just weren't seeing eye-to-eye anymore I guess.
真糟糕
That's too bad.
我想入伙
I want in.
入伙什么
In?
参与盘问 所有的事
On the interrogations, on everything.
我可以帮忙
I can help.
这个家 这就是我要的生活
This family -- this is it for me now.
不管你需要什么 我都会照做
Whatever you need, I'll do.
-我知道 -很好
- Yeah, I know you will. - Great.
但在解决你灵魂问题之前
But until we can figure out this soul business of yours,
我只要你保持现状
I need you to keep doing what you're doing.
-我能 -不行 你不能
- But I can -- - No. You can't.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
好吧
Right.
你以为我不会回来了
You didn't think I'd come back.
我大概有六成把握
I figured 60/40.
萨穆埃尔没上钩
So, Samuel didn't take the bait.
所以我采用了后备计划
So I went with plan "B."
我们还有后备计划吗
We had a plan "B"?
我把他手♥机♥的全球定位系统给启动了
Fired up the GPS on one of his cellphones.
我们应该能跟踪他找到始祖
We should be able to track him right to the Alpha.
-老头子不会发现吗 -相信我
- The old man won't notice? - Trust me.
他凹凸很久了
He thinks velcro is big news.
那里 找到他了
There. Got him.
死人血吗
Dead man's blood?
真聪明
Smart.
用吸血鬼驱除剂来封锁这里
Lock the place down with vamp repellent.
无授权请勿入内
在哪里
Where is it?
回答我
Answer the question.
它在哪里 我们要怎么找到它
Where is it? How do we find it?
嗷 住手 好疼
Ouch. Stop. That hurts.
这些
This --
与我们给你准备的大刑相比
This is club med compared to
这简直是天堂了
what we have planned for you.
我有的是时间跟你耗
I got -- I got all the time in the world.
巧了 我也是
Well, that makes two of us.
你们俩想整晚都这么藏着吗
Are you two going to hide all night?
出来吧 孩子们
Come on out, boys.
有什么我能帮忙的
How can I help you?
我们有几个问题问你 老滑头
We got some questions for you, skippy,
反正你哪也去不了
Since you're going nowhere fast.
话别说这么死
Don't be so sure.
是吗 我看锁得可是够死的呢
Yeah? Locked down pretty tight.
再加上流在你血管里的那些死人血
And with all that dead blood rushing through your veins,
估计你没那么多能量
not sure you got enough juice
用吸血鬼的念力召唤帮手吧
to fire up that psychic bat-signal of yours, do you?
没错
True.
确实没那么多能量
Not near enough juice for that...
迪恩
Dean.
我都不知道咱俩这么熟 可以直呼其名了
I didn't realize we were on a first-name basis.
咱们当然够熟
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表