That's more poetic.
你俩关系还真不太好哈
No love lost between you two, huh?
不 正好相反
No. Just the opposite.
是吗
Oh?
让他来告诉你吧
That's his story to tell.
他个傻瓜
He's the idiot.
你这次为何而来
So, what's this about?
呃
Well
是龙
Uh...Dragons.
真的假的
Really?
咋啦 不来个龙与地下城的玩笑么
What, no 12-sided-dice joke?
反正龙消失了 我们可以开开它们的玩笑
We can joke about them because they've disappeared.
但它们可不好玩
But they aren't funny.
一点也不
At all.
刚有一条空降到美国了
Well, one just flew in stateside.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
和传说丝毫不差
Fits the lore to a "T."
怎么会 为什么啊
But how? I mean, why?
都700年了
It's been 700 years.
博士 现如今满世界都是怪异现象
Banner crop of crazy all the way around these days, doc.
-你想知道如何屠龙 -是的
- So you want to know how to kill it. - That's right.
你得有把剑
Well, you need a blade.
呃
Uh...
好的 什么类型的
Okay. What kind of blade?
一把用龙血锻造的剑
One forged with dragon's blood.
就是说 杀死一条龙得要一把剑
So you need one to kill one,
但是锻造这把剑得杀死一条龙
but you got to kill one to make one.
这怎么行得通
How does that work out?
现今没多少屠龙剑了
Well, there aren't many dragon swords around anymore.
全世界最多也就五六把
Five or six, tops, worldwide.
是有把圣乔治之剑
I mean, there's the sword of St. George,
当然还有亚瑟王的湖中剑
And, of course, there's excalibur.
-还有 -你知道的可真多
- And there's - You know a lot about this stuff, don't you?
绝对的
Well, I sure as hell better.
我的地下室就有一把
I have one in the basement.
你有一把
You have one.
找它用了20年 数不清的时间
Finding it took two decades, countless hours,
还有和一位东欧大使的几场差劲的性♥爱♥
and some really bad sex with an eastern european ambassador,
但是我得到了
but, yeah.
不是真的吧
That is not real.
是真的吗
Is that real?
那是亚瑟王之剑吗
Is it excalibur?
不是
No.
这是布朗维克之剑
This...is the sword of Bruncvik.
捷克传说 此剑具有魔力可自动杀人
我一生挚爱
Love of my life.
那这个水泥是怎么回事
So, uh, what's with the cement shoe?
那个时候流行把剑插到石头里
You know, binding sword to stone used to be all the rage.
这样可以保护剑
To protect them.
好吧 我们怎样才能把这个小可爱拔♥出♥来♥
All right, well, how do we get this puppy out?
得了 你懂的
Well, come on. You know this one.
得有一个勇敢的骑士
We need a brave knight
愿意挺身而出去屠龙
who's willing to step up and kill the beast.
是啊
Right.
好吧 我
All right, well, I'll, uh...
我来试一试
Give it a whirl.
-你不介意吧 -请
- Do you mind? - Oh.
你还好吧
You okay?
好极啦
Never better.
天杀的 这也太牢固了吧
Oh, son of a bitch! That's really on there!
恐怕是这样的
Yeah, afraid so.
-我还有个主意 -什么
- Well, I have another idea. - What?
你不会喜欢的
Well, you're not gonna like it.
萨姆 迪恩在哪
Sam. Where's Dean?
嘿
Hey, um...
他去见你的朋友了
He went to go see your friend.
我试着找出这个东西的巢穴在哪
So, look, I'm trying to figure out where this thing lairs up.
能帮帮忙不
Uh, little help, maybe?
范围是什么
What are the parameters?
基本上是洞穴
Caves, basically.
但周围几英里内一个都没有
But there's nothing around for miles.
那就发散一下思维
So, less literal, then.
你那里有什么地方冰冷黑暗潮湿
What else you got local that's cold, dark, and wet?
呃
Huh.
呃
Well, um...
这里没有地铁线路
There's no subway lines.
下水道
Sewers.
可能是这个 谢谢
That could be it. Thanks.
-好的 -等下 鲍比
- All right. - Wait, Bobby.
等等 你还好吧
Wait. Um... You okay?
当然 为什么这么问 怎么了
Yeah, of course. Why? What's wrong?
你言行举止有点不对劲
Besides the way you been acting and talking? Nothing.
-你是不是有事要告诉我 -没
- Is there something I should know? - No.
你只要知道哥斯拉躲哪就行了
All you need to know is where godzilla's holed up.
鲍比 去年发生了什么
Well, Bobby, what happened this last year?
各种的事儿
It had its moments.
和以前一样
No more than usual.
和你无关 萨姆 怎么可能和你有关
It's got nothing to do with you, sam. How could it?
当然
Right. 'course.
-有需要就给我电♥话♥ -嗯
- Call me if you need anything. - Ye--
卡西迪奥
Castiel, um...
我回来了
...I'm back.
如果你有时间的话
So, if you got a minute...
萨姆
Sam.
看见你活着真好
It's so good to see you alive.
是啊
Yeah.
彼此
You too.
听着 我是想抱抱你 但
Look, I-I would hug you, but --
那样挺尴尬的
That would be awkward.
多么荒唐的一年
Um... Was a crazy year, huh?
我 我刚和鲍比通过电♥话♥
I-I-I just talked to Bobby.
他把所有事都告诉我了
He -- he told me everything that happened.
坦白说 你能活下来真的让我很惊讶
Frankly, I'm surprised that you survived.
我曾经求迪恩别那么做
I was begging Dean not to do it.
是啊 我明白
Yeah. No, I-I-I can understand that.
你知道吗 它没杀死你简直就是奇迹
You know, it's a miracle it didn't kill you.
是呀
Yeah.
是的 这真是个奇迹
Yeah, it's a miracle, all right.
感觉怎么样
So, how does it feel?
什么感觉
What?
当然是你找回了灵魂
Well, to have your soul back, of course.
你意思是因为之前我一直没有灵魂
Right. Y-you mean 'cause I was walking around with no soul.
很棒 小卡 我很好
Really good, Cass. I'm real good.
那个什么
You know what?
我 我在一些细节上仍然还很模糊
I'm -- I'm just hazy on a few of the details, though.
也许你可以帮我回忆一下
You think maybe you could... walk me through?
等一下 我完全
Wait! I-I-I don't
不喜欢这种做法
like this at all.
你明白吧
You do realize that this
这可是你至今为止摸过最值钱的制品
is the single most valuable artifact you have ever touched.
这也是我们唯一的武器
It's also the only weapon we got.
听着 我知道我在做什么
Look, I know what I'm doing, okay?
事实上我都是跟鲍比学的
I actually learned it all from Bobby.
不论过去发生过什么
Hey, whatever happened there,
你清楚至少他在这方面是个天才
you know he's at least a genius at this.
你想不想让我杀掉那个龙呢
Do you want me to kill that dragon or not?
好吧
Okay.
相信我吧
Trust me.
你们些个破石头以为自己很聪明哈
You rocks think you're so smart.
差不多了
All right.
欢迎来到二十一世纪
Welcome to the 21st century.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表