I-I --
我十分讨厌这里 小萨姆
Don't like this universe, Sammy.
我们必须离开这个世界
We need to get out of this universe.
没错 双手赞成
Yeah. No argument here.
不过我觉得小卡没有收到我们的呼叫
But I don't think our -- our prayers are reaching Cass.
确切地说是真正的小卡
Or the real Cass.
没错 我同意
Well, I agree.
我们绝对已经不在灵魂呼叫服务区了
I think we are definitely out of, uh, soul-phone range.
不过
But...
什么
What?
如果我们能颠倒巴尔萨泽的咒语
If we can reverse Balthazar's spell...
我留意了每一个步骤
I watched every move.
我们只需要找齐所有材料
We just, uh, get the ingredients, right,
再回到同一扇窗户前 然后
get back to that same window, and...
哪儿都不如自己的家好
...There's no place like home.
圣徒的脊椎
Backbone of a lesser Saint.
找到了
Got it.
是橡胶制品
It's rubber.
瞧瞧这个
Check this out.
瞧这个 是假的
Hey, look. It's fake.
全都是假的
It's all fake!
至少他俩开始说话了
Well, at least they're talking to each other.
这些垃圾对我们有屁用
What are we supposed to do with this crap?
这里的一切当然都是假的
'course everything is fake.
我们可是在片场啊
We're on a film set.
我们得回到真实世界去
We got to get back to the real world.
没错 你说到点上了
Yeah, now you're talking.
我们去找点儿真家伙
All right, we go round up the genuine articles,
再带回来继续那个咒语
bring 'em here for the spell.
怎么回事啊
What the hell is going on?
这家伙出什么毛病了
What is wrong with this thing?
-阿克斯先生 阿克斯先生 拜托 -迪恩
- Mr. Ackles! Mr. Ackles, please! - Uh, Dean?
上帝啊 阿克斯先生 求您停停
God, Mr. Ackles, please stop!
-迪恩 它不是你的爱车 -请停停
- Dean, it's not the Impala. - Please stop!
停停
Stop.
-还用说么 -求您了
- You think? - Please!
这是个该死的道具
It's a frigging prop!
和那些假东西一样
Just like everything else.
谢谢你们
Oh, thank you.
谢谢 真是太感谢你们了
Thank you. Thank you so much for...
我们到底该怎么离开这该死的地方
How the hell are we supposed to get out of here?
你们俩想让我带你们去哪儿
You know whereabouts you want me to drop you off?
詹森
Jensen?
叫我 对
Me? Yes.
我只是跟着...
I -- I'll just tag along with, uh...
-杰瑞德 -杰瑞德
- Jared. - Jared. ...Jared here.
你俩什么时候开始说话的
Huh. Since when are you guys talking?
是啊 你也知道的 克林特
Yeah, uh, y-you know what, Clint, uh...
是克利夫
Uh, uh, Clif.
啊 对对 当然啊
Y-yeah. Yeah, of course.
克利夫 我知道
Clif. Obviously.
我们要回我家 然后做点...
Um, so, uh, I think we're gonna go back to my place a-and do some...
工作
Work.
演戏的事儿
Work on our acting.
-没错 -为了我们的角色
- Yeah. - For our characters.
-为这个剧 -对对
- For the show. - Yeah.
了解
All right.
话说回来 我们这是在哪儿呢
Where the hell are we, anyway?
欢迎来到
温哥华
老弟 我们都没在美国
Dude, we're not even in America.
真是低调的华丽啊 Jay-z
Nice modest digs, Jay-z.
Jay-z:美国嘻哈歌♥手
我肯定算得上是个中翘楚
I must be the star of this thing.
是的 没错
Yeah, right.
瞧瞧啊
Check it out.
我是个啥 德古拉吗
What am I, Dracula?
乔治·汉密尔顿版德古拉
George Hamilton Dracula.
这才对嘛
Now we're talking.
老弟 你后院里有头骆驼
Dude, you have a camel in your backyard.
貌似就是传说中的草泥马
那是羊驼 蠢货
It's an Alpaca, dumbass.
露比
Ruby?
露比 没错
"Ruby." Right.
还来这一套
That one never gets old.
今天的工作如何啊 亲爱的
How was work today, hon?
等等
Wait.
你跟露比
You and Ruby?
你觉着这有意思吗 詹森
Do you honestly think that's funny, Jensen?
对了
Right.
对了 你其实不是露比
Right. 'cause you're not Ruby.
你
You...
你怎么可能是她呢
I mean, how could you be?
你
You...
你当然就是 饰演露比的美女演员啦
Of course! You are the lovely actress who plays Ruby.
你出现在
And you are, uh, in...
杰瑞德家里
Jared's house,
是因为你们两个
Uh, because you two are
结婚了
married!
你娶了假露比
You married fake Ruby?
你们俩这是做什么呢
What are you doing?
工作
Work.
工作
Work.
我就是想顺道过来 问个好
Yeah, just, uh, thought I'd pop in, say "Hey."
好啊
Hey.
还有 对对台词
Uh, and -- and -- and maybe run some lines. It's...
你从来就没来过我们家
You've never even been to our house.
今天看见你家后院有只羊驼
Well, now that I know there's an alpaca out back,
我下次一定还来
I'm definitely coming back.
羊驼是最环保的动物
Well, alpacas are the greenest animal.
是啊 是啊
Right. Right.
环保非常重要
That is so important.
我得去办事了
Well, there's that thing I have to get to.
啊对了 你有事
Oh, yeah. Of course, yeah. The thing.
国际海獭领养慈善晚宴
The International Otter Adoption Charity Dinner?
好吧
Okay, well...
你们终于和好了 我很高兴
Well, I'm glad you two are talking, anyway.
看来你过得挺滋润啊
Well, looks like you did all right.
我该去查查她叫什么名字
I should figure out her name.
"圣徒腕骨与圣物箱"
"Wrist bone of saint and holy reliquary.
"博物馆品质 出自瓦哈卡教区"
Museum-quality, from diocese in Oaxaca."
-看起来是真品 -成
- Looks legit. - All right.
拍卖♥♥所在墨西哥城
Auction house is in Mexico City.
我们后天能到
We could be there day after tomorrow.
装好之后拿东西走人 周末能回来
We, uh, case it, yank it, be back here by the end of the week.
或者直接买♥♥下来
Or we could just buy it.
什么 老弟 那东西十多万
What?! Dude, that thing's over a hundred thou--
你好 杰瑞德·帕德里克
Hello, Jared Padalecki.
是在海关见你朋友吗
Cubrir a su amigo en la aduana.
不是
No.
好的
Bueno.
加急快递 莫有问题
Triple rush. No problemo.
因为钱不是...
Because money is no ob...
这张刷爆了
This baby's maxed.
他们说货明天一早就送到机场
They said it should be at the airport first thing in the morning.
钱哪
Money, man.
有钱能使鬼推磨
There is nothing like it.
好了
All right.
沙发
Couch.
电视明星
TV star.
睡美容觉啦
Beauty rest.
珍 珍妮芙
Hi, uh, Gen-- Genevieve.
-阿珍 -阿珍
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表