Well, there's a few, uh, dozen tests.
好吧 开始吧
Okay, let's get started.
这点手段就能让我开口吗
Y-you really think that's gonna make me talk?
总有办法治得了你
Something will.
找到了两个饥肠辘辘的小孩
Got a couple of hungry human boys here.
走吧 小子们
Come on, guys.
你俩从未听他们说起过
So, you two never heard them talk...
什么母亲 或者
about a mother or...
一个叫夏娃的人
someone named Eve?
那里只有我和莱恩
It was just me and Ryan in there.
你们的亲人呢
And your folks?
警♥察♥说下一个就是我们
Cops said we were next.
他们说我们是食物
They said we were food.
你还有其他家人吗
You have any other family?
有一个叔叔在梅利特
An uncle in Meritt.
在哪里 镇外十五英里处吗
Meritt. What's that, like 15 miles outside of town?
好的 我们送你们过去
Okay, we'll get you there.
迪恩 方便说两句吗
Dean. Can I have a word?
眼下我们得找到夏娃
We need to find Eve now.
对 去吧
Yeah. Go.
我和萨姆就是去开个小差
Me and Sam just got to make a milk run.
不 我们需要你们的帮助
No, we need your help here.
你给我憋着
Hold your water.
我们很快就回来
We'll be back in a few.
迪恩 迪恩
Dean, Dean.
很多人的生命都危在旦夕 不只是他俩
Millions of lives are at stake here, not just two.
-专注一点 -你开玩笑吗
- Stay focused. - Are you kidding?
还有更重要的任务
There's a greater purpose here.
我告诉你
You know what?
我已经厌倦了
I-I'm getting a little sick and tired
这些更重要的任务
of the greater purposes, okay?
我现在就想
I think what I'd like to do right now
救那两个孩子 如果你不介意的话
is save a couple of kids, if you don't mind.
我们马上就回来
We'll catch up.
好吧 我们走
Okay, guys, let's go.
走吧
Come on.
你应该休息一会儿
Hey. You should get some rest.
他们不会去太久的
They won't take long.
说不准
You don't know that.
他们一路上可能会发现更多任性的孤儿
They may find more wayward orphans along the way.
少傲娇了你
Oh, don't get cute.
好吧
Right.
请原谅我用"讽刺"的方法
Pardon me for highlighting
来突显两兄弟危险又影响大局的
their crippling and dangerous empathetic response
同情行为
with "sarcasm."
不应该让他俩离开的
It was a bad idea, letting them go.
乖啦
Come on.
温家双煞不可能袖手旁观
You don't let Sam and Dean Winchester do squat.
他们都是做该做的事 你知道的
They do what they got to. You know that.
反正我们要想找到夏娃
Anyway, we want Eve,
首先得知道她在哪里
we need coordinates.
我们要么就在这里继续抱怨
So, we can stand here bellyaching,
要么就去给那小子来个满清十大酷刑
or we can go poke that pig till he squeals.
意下如何
Thoughts?
她现在能看见你们
You know, she can see you right now.
你们却在惹她生气
And you're just making her mad.
让那个贱♥人♥来找我啊
Then tell the bitch to come get me.
我要单独和他呆五分钟
I need five minutes alone with him.
为什么
What for?
小卡
Cass...
你的法力没有了
your batteries are dead.
给我五分钟
Give me five minutes.
好的 好吧
All right. Fine.
夏娃在巴克利街二十五号♥
Eve's at 25 buckley street.
你可以打给萨姆和迪恩了
You can call Sam and Dean.
酷刑审问哈
Rigorous interrogation, huh?
我们知道她的位置了
Well, we got a location.
现在我们只需要接近她 然后伺机下手
Now we just got to get close enough to take a shot.
好的
All right. Well...
每人一颗
Let's all take one.
装上膛 要一枪一准
Load 'em up. Make 'em count.
我勒个去
You got to be kidding me.
她一直在那里啊
She's been in there the whole time?
她怎么会放我们进去啊
Why'd she ever let us in?
还放我们出来
Or out.
有一个办法能知道
Well, there's one way to find out.
就那么慢悠悠走进去么
What, just stroll in?
我们都不知道哪些是人 哪个是她
We don't know who's human or who's her.
有个办法能把她引出来
Well, there's one way to draw her out.
-我和萨姆进去 -迪恩
- Me and Sam will go in. - Dean...
我们要是没机会开枪 那就得靠你们俩了
Look, we don't get a shot off, you two better.
就这么蛮干啊
That's the plan?
是啊 就这样
Yeah. Pretty much.
至少还算简单明了
Well, at least it ain't complicated.
咋整
Now what?
不妙 不妙
Crap. Crap.
很不妙
Crap.
飞船仔
Starships?
没错
Yeah.
这个餐馆里就没有
Is there anybody in this diner
不是食人妖魔的吗
that is not a flesh-eating monster?
有 咱哥俩
Uh, me and you.
好吧 那我们快走吧
Okay, well, let's get the hell out of here.
-好啊 -两份特餐 是吗
- Shall we? - Two specials, right?
不 不是我们点的 我们正要走呢
Uh, no, that's not for us. We were just heading out.
别这么没礼貌 萨姆
Now, that would be rude, Sam.
我猜猜
Let me guess.
你是夏娃
Eve.
幸会
Pleasure.
我们干嘛不出去聊聊
Why don't we step outside, chat?
何必 这里没人打扰
Why? This is private.
凤♥凰♥灰烬 挺厉害啊
Phoenix ash. I'm impressed.
你们肯定费了很大事才找到
I bet you had to go a long way for that.
可不是
You have no idea.
把这些销毁 谢谢
Destroy these. Thank you.
放松点
Relax.
我不是来打架的
I'm not here to fight.
对 只是来集结全球所有妖魔鬼怪的
No, just to rally every freak on the planet,
带些个肉虫王 山寨蜘蛛人
bring in khan worms and... and half-assed spider-men
还有龙
and dragons.
说真的 姑娘 还带龙来
Really, sister? Dragons?
我是搬出来一些老怪物 我需要帮助
So, I dusted off some of the old classics. I needed help.
帮你干嘛
With what?
毁掉这个星球吗
Tearing apart the planet?
你们误解我了
You misunderstand me.
我从没想要那样做
I never wanted that,
一开始没想
not at first.
我喜欢我们的协议
I liked our arrangement.
什么协议
What arrangement?
自然界的秩序
The natural order.
我的孩儿们转化一些人类
My children turned a few of you.
你们去猎杀一些我的孩儿 我挺高兴的
You hunted a few of them. I was happy.
好啊 那什么变了
Okay. So what changed?
我的孩儿们 都是你们俩害得
My children, no thanks to you,
开始被人绑♥架♥ 被折磨
started getting kidnapped and tortured,
甚至我的长子们
even my firstborns.
我被逼卷入此事
I was pushed into this.
毕竟 妈妈总会保护她的孩子
After all, a mother defends her children.
你不是吧
Really?
要用"年度最佳妈妈"来为自己辩护吗
You're gonna use the "Mother of the year" defense?
就你
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表