He a skinwalker, too?
我不能说
Look, I can't say anything.
如果你不说 那女人和小男孩
But if you don't, then you're gonna put
就会因你而有危险
the girl and the little boy in danger.
早晚有一天 这些麻烦事会找上他们
And sooner or later, all this crap is gonna come for them.
听着 我们才不在乎你死活
Now, look, we don't give a rat's ass about you.
我们想救的是他们
We want to help them.
这就是我们的立场
That's our angle. That's it.
对 那家伙是
Yeah, that guy, he's a...
跟我一样的什么东西
whatever it is I am.
他不是唯一一个
And he's not the only one.
你们有多少人
How many are you?
大概三十
About 30.
我们都是 都算是被征召的
We were all -- we were kind of recruited.
征召
Recruited?
对 我当时流落街头
Yeah. Me, I was living on the streets.
他们找到了我
They found me.
告诉我说 只要咬一小口
They told me one small bite,
我就能变得又快又强
I'd be strong, I'd be fast.
给人当跟屁虫 还真是很大的进步啊
Sniffing people's butts? Yeah, that's a real step up.
对我来说的确如此
Well, it was for me.
你们那个史酷比小帮派在哪儿
Where is this little Scooby gang of yours?
史酷比为美国著名卡♥通♥狗形象 此处指狗
无所不在
Everywhere.
我们在外面寻找合适的家庭
We're out there finding families,
一旦他们收留了我们 我们就"潜伏"下来
and once they take us in, we lay low.
"潜伏" 什么意思
"Lay low"? What the hell's that mean?
-我们会等待一个命令 -什么命令
- Well, we're waiting for the word. - What word?
一旦稳定下来 我们就会收到信♥号♥♥
Once we're settled, we get the signal...
然后我们就会袭击收留我们的家庭
...and we all turn on our families.
我们会在一夜之间转化他们
We change them, all in one night.
于是30个就会变成150个
30 becomes 150.
老天 你们就像"潜伏"的癌细胞
God, you're a sleeper cell.
这么说也对
Yeah, well, that's one way to say it.
那么 发出命令的是谁
So you're waiting for word from who?
你们的头儿是谁
Who organized you?
有个兽群领袖
There's a pack leader.
你们的始祖
Your Alpha?
始祖是什么
What's an Alpha?
你们的第一个剥皮行者 最强壮的那个
The -- the first skinwalker, the strongest.
他的确很强壮
Well, he's plenty strong,
但我不觉得他是什么始祖
but, no, I-I don't think so.
我知道别的镇上也有这种家伙
I'm pretty sure there's guys like him in other towns.
我们可不是唯一的一群
We're not the only pack out there.
很好 那你可以帮我们阻止这家伙
Fantastic. Then you can help us stop him.
不不 我做不到
Oh, no, I can't. No.
你做得到
Yes, you can.
不 你们没明白 没人做得到
No, you guys don't get it. No one can.
把我转化的那些家伙 他们非常残忍♥
These guys who turned me -- they're ruthless.
萨姆 别闹了
Sam, not helping.
捡回来 混♥蛋♥
Fetch this, dick.
听我说
Listen to me.
说真的 你准备对那家人做些什么
What are you gonna do to that family, really?
你要撕裂那小男孩的喉咙吗
You gonna put your jaws around that little boy's throat?
把他压在身下 听着他对妈妈哭嚎吗
Clamp down, listen to him cry for his mom?
可我猜
'cause I'm gonna guess
他俩是你这悲惨的一生中
that these are the only people who in your pathetic life
唯一对你好的人了吧
have ever showed you any kindness.
所以 你要么就那样干
So it's either that...
要么就帮助我们阻止这一切
or you can help us stop it.
所以...
So...
我们怎么才能接近一群
How are we supposed to get near something
一百码外就能闻到我们气味的家伙呢
that can smell us 100 yards off?
不用接近
We don't.
兽群领袖
The pack leader.
我们要把他干掉吗
We're taking him down?
没错 你有更好的主意吗
Yeah. Got a better idea?
没有 我...
No, I...
如果这样的话 克劳力可能会不高兴
Crowley's not gonna be too happy about that.
谁鸟他高不高兴
Who gives a rat's ass?
我让那家伙多活一秒
We let that thing live one second,
它就会给那群疯狗发出信♥号♥♥ 那就...
and it sends out that psychic dog whistle and pchew!
可另一方面 它也能带我们找到他们的始祖
On the other hand, it could lead us to an Alpha.
那克劳力就能把我的灵魂还回来了
Then Crowley would give me my soul back.
你开玩笑吧
Are you kidding?
150个人类被变成怪物 这就是你想要的
150 people turned into monsters. That's what you want?
不 当然不是 我...
No. Of course not. I...
我只是问问
I'm just asking.
够了 你知道吗 就这样吧
All right, you know what? That's it.
什么
What?
你说你是个老实人 对吗
You say you're "Just folks," Yeah?
你喜欢棒球啊苹果派啊什么的
That -- that you like baseball and apple pie or whatever.
但事实上 我不知道你是什么
But truth is, I don't know what you are
-反正你不是萨姆 -迪恩 拜托
- 'cause you're not Sam. - Dean, come on.
我是说 你的大块头
I mean, it's your gigantor body and --
也许连大脑都是萨姆的
and maybe your brain,
但你不是
But it's not you.
所以你就别装了
So just...stop pretending.
就算帮咱俩的忙吧
Do us both a favor.
他看起来很紧张 对吗
He looks nervous, right?
换你你不紧张
Wouldn't you be?
换我 我会出♥卖♥♥♥我们
I'd double-cross us.
他可能会想到 如果还想活下去
I mean, he's got to realize that's his best bet,
出♥卖♥♥♥我们就是他最好的选择
if he wants to keep breathing.
不 他会坚持到底的
Nah, he'll go through with it.
你是说 因为他爱那家人
You mean 'cause he loves that family?
没错
Yeah.
换我 我还是会出♥卖♥♥♥我们
I'd double-cross us.
谢你吉言 你可真会安慰人
Thanks, dexter. That's reassuring.
我只是想聊点什么
Just making conversation.
开始了
Here we go.
那个大个子 那个司机
That big guy, the driver --
旺财在公园见的就是他
That's the guy Lucky met in the park.
老大出来了
And there's el jefe.
把他干掉
Take him out.
旁边有人
It's not clean.
我们要确保一击毙命
We got one shot at this -- literally.
快开枪
Take the shot.
我正在努力
I'm trying!
-她挡住我了 -别管了 快开枪
- She's in the way. - Take it anyway!
来吧来吧来吧
Come on, come on, come on. Ahh.
现在咋办 备用计划吗
So, plan "B"?
咱有备用计划吗
We've got one?
求求你们 不管你们想要什么
Please, whatever you want.
求你们放过我儿子吧
Just please let my son go.
听着 伙计 现在我也无能为力了
Look, man, there's nothing I can do.
老大很生气
The boss is pissed.
你根本未经许可
These murders that you've been doing?
就杀了那些人
You didn't ask for permission!
你会毁掉我们整个计划的
Now you're gonna screw up the whole damn plan.
-我警告过你了 -我知道 对不起
- I tried to warn you. - I know. I'm sorry.
这 这肯定有点误会
There -- there's been a mistake.
我们跟这事完全没关系
T-This has got nothing to do with us.
这完全就是因你而起 大姐
It has everything to do with you, sister.
总之 你还是不是我们一伙的
So, you with us or not?
是 当然是
Yes, of course I am.
那好 证明给我看
Fine. Prove it.
转化他们 就现在
Turn them. Now.
两个都要 让我们亲眼看看
Both of 'em, while we watch,
否则我就把你们都杀了
Or I'll kill you all.
哦天呐...
Oh, my...
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表