怎么保护我们
Protect us how?
打开通往怪物乐园的通道吗
By opening a hole into monsterland!
小卡 他说的对
He's right, Cass.
只一瞬间 就放出了夏娃
One drop got through, and it was Eve.
你还要把整座炼狱打开吗
And you want to break down the entire dam?
是为了得到那些灵魂
To get the souls.
我就能阻止拉斐尔
I can stop Raphael.
拜托 你们必须相信我
Please, you have to trust me.
相信你
Trust you?!
你现在让我们怎么相信你
How in the hell are we supposed to trust you now?
我还是我
I'm still me.
我还是你们的朋友
I'm still your friend.
萨姆
Sam...
把你从地狱里救出来的是我
I'm the one who raised you from perdition.
什么
What?
恕我直言
Well, no offense...
你这活干得可不怎么利索
But you did a pretty piss-poor job of it.
等等
Wait.
你把我的灵魂落在地狱里
Did you bring me back soulless...
是有意的吗
on purpose?
你怎么会这样想
How could you think that?
小卡 我现在在想很多事情
Well, I'm thinking a lot of things right now, Cass.
听我说
Listen.
拉斐尔要把我们全部杀死
Raphael will kill us all.
他会将整个世界变成墓场
He'll turn the world into a graveyard.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
不 你有选择
No, you had a choice.
只是你选错了
You just made the wrong one.
你不明白
You don't understand.
事情很复杂
It's complicated.
其实不复杂 你自己也清楚
No, actually, it's not, and you know that.
不然你为什么瞒着不说
Why else would you keep this whole thing a secret, huh,
因为你心里明知道这是错的
unless you knew that it was wrong?
遇上这种烂事的时候
When crap like this comes around,
我们迎难而上
we deal with it...
就像我们一直做的那样
Like we always have.
唯一不可行的
What we don't do is we don't go out
就是去跟那魔鬼做交易
and make another deal with the devil!
你这样讲出来好像很简单
It sounds so simple when you say it like that.
可我需要听人忠告的时候你在哪里呢
Where were you when I needed to hear it?
我就在这里
I was there.
而你呢
Where were you?
你应该找我们帮忙的 小卡
You should've come to us for help, Cass.
也许吧
Maybe.
现在为时已晚
It's too late now.
我不能现在放弃
I can't turn back now.
我不能
I can't.
一点也不晚
It's not too late.
混♥蛋♥ 小卡 我们能弥补这一切
Damn it, Cass! We can fix this!
迪恩 这没什么可补的
Dean, it's not broken!
快走
Run.
你们快走 走啊
You have to run now! Run!
哎哟
My, my.
又在玩火了
Playing with fire again?
如果你敢碰温氏兄弟
If you touch the winchesters...
我早听你说过了
Please. I heard you the first time.
我保证 他们狡猾的小脑袋上
I promise -- nary a hair on their
一根毛都不会少
artfully tousled heads.
再说了 我想他们印证了我的观点
Besides, I think they've proven my point for me.
到头来总是因为那些朋友 对吧
It's always your friends, isn't it, in the end?
我们尝试改变 尝试改进自身
We try to change. We try to improve ourselves.
但总有那么些个朋友抓着我们
It's always our friends who got to claw into our sides
阻止我们的前进
And hold us back.
你知道我看到了什么吗
But you know what I see here?
新一任上帝和魔鬼 进行合作
The new god and the new devil, working together.
够了
Enough.
别再说了
You stop talking.
从我眼前消失
And get out of my sight.
好吧
Well...
幸好我来了
Glad I came.
还有 不用客气
You're welcome, by the way.
知道咱们俩之间的区别吗
You know the difference between you and me?
我了解自己
I know what I am.
你又是什么 卡西迪奥
What are you, Castiel?
你究竟想做什么
What exactly are you willing to do?
你好 迪恩
Hello, Dean.
你怎么进来的
How'd you get in here?
鲍比在房♥子上画的那些天使防护阵
The angel-proofing Bobby put up on the house --
有几处画错了
He got a few things wrong.
真可惜我们居然还要防着你 对吧
Well, it's too bad we got to angel-proof in the first place, isn't it?
你来这里干什么
Why are you here?
我想跟你解释
I want you to understand.
相信我 我懂的
Oh, believe me, I get it.
为了打败拉斐尔神马的 对吧
Blah, blah, Raphael, right?
我这是为了你 迪恩
I'm doing this for you, Dean.
都是因为你我才这么做
I'm doing this because of you.
因为我
because of me. Yeah.
你逗我玩呢
You got to be kidding me.
是你让我了解了自♥由♥和自♥由♥意志
You're the one who taught me that freedom and free will --
你太幼稚了 知道吗
You're a freakin' child, you know that?
不是因为你无所不能
Just because you can do what you want
就可以无所不顾其极
Doesn't mean that you get to do whatever you want!
我知道我在干什么 迪恩
I know what I'm doing, Dean.
我不会跟你讲道理
I'm not gonna logic you, okay?
我要求你别那么做 没有为什么
I'm saying don't... Just 'cause.
我不想让你去做 仅此而已
I'm asking you not to. That's it.
我不明白
I don't understand.
除了萨姆
Look, next to Sam,
你和鲍比就是最像我亲人的家伙了
You and Bobby are the closest things I have to family --
你就像是我的兄弟
That you are like a brother to me.
所以 当我不想让你去做什么的时候
So, if I'm asking you not to do something...
你就应该听我的 兄弟
...You got to trust me, man.
否则呢
Or what?
否则我就要尽一切努力阻止你
Or I'll have to do what I have to do to stop you.
不可能的 迪恩
You can't, dean.
你只是个人类
You're just a man.
而我是天使
I'm an angel.
猜不准 可我也干掉过一些大人物
I don't know. I've taken some pretty big fish.
对不起 迪恩
I'm sorry, Dean.
那我也对不起了
Well, I'm sorry, too, then.
这就是一切原委
So, that's everything.
我想这就是你所谓的...
I believe it's what you would call a...
从人类角度来看 是场悲剧
Tragedy from the human perspective.
但也许人类的目光不那么深远
But maybe the human perspective is...Limited.
我不知道
I don't know.
所以我来问你了 父亲
That's why I'm asking you, father.
最后一次
One last time.
我做的对吗
Am I doing the right thing?
我选的道路对吗
Am I on the right path?
请你告诉我
You have to tell me.
请给我一个提示
You have to give me...A sign.
给我个提示
Give me a sign.
如果你不给的话
Because if you don't...
我只好
I'm gonna ju--
我只好去做
I'm gonna do whatever I...
我必须要做的事
Whatever I must.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表