All right, Dean and me are gonna go in.
你俩呆在这里看门
You two stay here and watch the door.
有东西跑出来 就开枪
Something comes out, shoot it.
最好用银子弹
Yeah, best guess -- silver bullets.
我不太会用火器
I'm fairly unpracticed with firearms.
你知道什么人才嗷嗷的吗
You know who whines?
小宝宝
Babies.
什么都别碰
Okay. Don't touch anything.
这里
Hey, hey, back here.
过来
Come here.
告诉我们 怎么回事
Talk to us. What is this?
艾德
Ed?
-艾德 发生了什么 -什么
- Ed, what's going on? - What?
我不是艾德
I'm not Ed.
我怎么了
What's wrong with me?
没什么 你很好
Uh, nothing. You're okay.
你没事 我们会帮你的
You're okay, all right? We're gonna get you help.
我有些问题
Let me ask you something.
我
Do I --
我们所有人
Do all of us --
是不是都变成艾德了
Do we look like Ed?
什么 不
What? No.
不 不 当然没有
No, no, no, no, no, no, of course not.
你发烧了 产生幻觉了
You, uh -- you have a fever. You're hallucinating.
马歇尔 到底怎么回事
Marshall, Marshall, hey, what happened here?
我要死了吗
Am I gonna die?
不 你不会死的
No. You're not gonna die, okay?
快告诉我们 这很重要
Now, you need to talk to us. It's important.
艾德感觉不舒服 所以我带他去看医生
Ed was feeling bad, so I took him to the doctor.
我想我们现在都病了
I think now we're all sick.
还用你说
You think?
在你和艾德病之前
And before you got sick and before Ed got sick,
你们有做过什么 去过哪里
Did you do anything? Did you go anywhere?
集中精神
Hey, need you to focus for me.
我不知道
I don't know.
某个酒吧
Some bar.
酒吧 什么酒吧
A bar? What bar?
好像在八号♥街
Eighth street, I guess.
八号♥街
Eighth street.
酒吧里发生什么了吗
Um, and did anything happen at the bar?
看到了什么 遇见了什么人吗
D-did you see anything? Did you meet anyone?
救护车马上就到
Look, an ambulance is on the way.
一个女孩
A girl.
一个女孩 然后呢
A girl? Okay. And?
白衣女孩
A girl in white.
好的
Good. Okay.
白衣女孩做了什么 马歇尔
What did the girl in white do, Marshall?
她对艾德做过什么
What did she do to Ed?
马歇尔
Marshall!
我不明白
I don't get it.
一群无名小卒醒来发现成变形怪了
What, a bunch of regular joes wake up shifters?
坑爹呢这是
What the hell?
变形怪一般是家族遗传
Shifters usually run in families.
这情况像是传染
This looks like an infection.
你俩没碰过什么吧
Nobody touched nothing?
今晚我要用滴露洗澡
Well, I'm bathing in purell tonight.
他说他们遇见了一个女孩
So, he said they met a girl.
肯定是夏娃
It's got to be eve.
她为什么要这么做
But why would she do this?
怪物之母 生怪物
Mommy monster. Make more.
不 不 小卡问到点儿上了
No, no, no, no, Cass has got a good point.
如果她要建一支变形怪军团
I mean, if she's gonna make a shifter army,
为什么要这种病到小命就快交代了的
why make one that's this sick, gooey, and dying?
把这加到未解之谜全书里吧
Add that to the pile of crap that don't make sense.
我们要去那酒吧吗
So, should we hit the bar?
即便治安官是个二货
Well, the sheriff's a mook, but still --
但应该会注意到这么多失踪人口吧
You'd think he'd notice this many missing folks.
这里有个吸血鬼
We got a vamp over here.
哦不 是个死灵
Nope. Scratch that. We got a wraith.
怎么回事
What the hell?
什么东西有尖牙还有手刀
What has teeth and a spike?
这辈子没见过
Never seen that in my life.
真好 夏娃开始搞杂交了
Oh, great. So eve's making hybrids now?
看起来像 问题是为什么
Looks like. The question is, why?
我是说 她为什么想要
I mean, what does she want with a --
这玩意叫什么
What do you call these?
恭喜你 你发现的 自己想名字
Well, congrats. You discovered it. You get to name it.
美国最负盛名的摇滚团体之一
杰佛逊飞船
Jefferson starships.
因为他们很恐怖
Because they're horrible...
并且很难干倒
And hard to kill.
看起来整个酒吧的人都被变成了
Looks like the whole bar has been turned into the --
杰佛逊飞船
Jefferson starships.
好吧 但为什么所有飞船仔都死了
Fine. But why are all the...Starships dead?
说不准 不过
I can't say, but...
他们好像都烧起来了
It looks like they all burned up.
烧起来 就像
Burned up? Like --
就像发高烧 得流感一样
Like a high fever, like the flu.
这里到底是怎么回事
What the hell's going on here?
这里所有的怪物都染上莫他巴病毒了吗
Does every monster in this town have the motaba virus?
出自电影《恐怖地带》
把手举起来
Hands where I can see them!
这是一场误会
Now, this is not what it looks like.
我们是联邦探员
Look, we're the feds.
是吗 联邦探员可不准干这些事
Yeah? Well, feds are not allowed to do this.
拷上 转身
Cuff 'em. Turn around.
如果我们能打个电♥话♥
Listen, if we can make a phone call,
就能把一切解释清楚
we can straighten this all out.
解释大屠♥杀♥ 我倒想见识一下
Straighten out a massacre? I'd like to see you try.
杰佛逊飞船
J-jefferson starships!
迪恩 等等
Dean, wait!
我得说
Well, I'll say this --
你是我这一天看到的最完整的样品
You're the healthiest-looking specimen I've seen all day.
我吃维他命
I take my vitamins.
你能告诉我们到底怎么回事吗
So, you want to tell us what's going on here?
你们是 夏娃的清洁工吗
So, you boys are, uh, Eve's cleaning crew?
是吗 你们
Is that it? You, uh --
你们来处理尸体
you come around to clean up the bodies,
确保秘密不会泄露 是吧
make sure the word doesn't get out, huh?
所以你们抓走了医生
Is that why you snatched up the doctor?
你只是在浪费时间
You're so wasting your time.
你这头蠢猪
You stupid head of cattle.
还有飞船仔
More starships.
呆在这里
Stay here.
你们是斯勒文医生的孩子
You're Dr. Silver's boys.
别担心 我们放你们出来
All right, don't worry. We're gonna get you out of here, okay?
-钥匙 -好的
- Uh, uh, keys? - Yeah.
听着
Look...
我们不会伤害你们
we're not gonna hurt you.
我叫萨姆 那是我哥 迪恩
My name is Sam. And that's my brother, Dean.
那些警♥察♥ 他们不会回来了 永远不会
Those cops -- they're not coming back, ever.
你们叫什么
What are your names?
我叫乔 他是莱恩
Joe. This is Ryan.
莱恩你好
Hiya, Ryan. How you doing?
自从我们被抓之后
He won't talk,
他就不肯说话了
not since they came for us.
好吧 乔 我们会帮你们把
All right, listen, Joe, we're gonna get you
手铐解开
out of those handcuffs.
但是你也知道现在的状况 对吧
But you understand what's going on around here, don't you?
首先 我们得确认你们是人类
So first we got to make sure you're you.
你们要怎么做
How you gonna do that?
需要做一些 测试
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表