你还是在乎的
you still give a crap.
你不想杀戮
You don't want to kill,
你也不想让整个星球都完蛋
and you don't want this whole planet dead.
你真以为你能阻止她吗
You actually believe you can stop her?
就告诉我们她在哪吧
Just tell us where she is.
俄勒冈州 格兰茨帕斯
Grants Pass, Oregon.
现在她知道你们要去了
And now she knows you're coming.
那我们去看看吧
Well, let's go see.
等等
Hold on.
我告诉你们不是出于好心
I didn't tell you this out of the goodness of my heart.
我要点回报
I need something.
什么
What?
杀了我
Kill me.
丽诺尔 听我说
Lenore, look...
我们会把你锁起来 直到事情结束
We'll lock you down till this whole thing is over, okay?
证人保护 你很安全
Witness protection. You'll be safe.
你不明白 不是关于我的安全
You don't get it. It's not about that.
我才是危险人物
I'm dangerous.
我总是能听到她的声音
I hear her voice all the time.
你跟其他人不一样
You're not like the rest of them.
我跟他们一模一样
I'm exactly like them.
我吸血了
I fed.
我无法控制
I couldn't help it.
那女孩最多十六岁 萨姆
The girl couldn't have been more than 16, Sam.
有第一次就有第二次
I'll do it again.
我停不下来
I can't stop.
我再也无法自♥制♥了
Not anymore.
你必须杀了我
You have to.
-求你 -丽诺尔
- Please. - Lenore...
我们该行动了
We needed to move this along.
俄勒冈州 格兰茨帕斯
我还以为会是遍地僵尸呢
Well, I was expecting more "Zombieland,"
卷毛的那部电影 僵尸之地
这里却一派祥和嘛
less "Pleasantville."
表面平静不代表真的平静
Just because it looks quiet don't mean it is,
特别是她还知道我们要来了
especially if she's got a clue we're coming.
如果她在这
Yeah, well, if she is here,
至少我们队还有个强力小翅膀
I'm glad we got Smitey McSmiterton on our squad.
好吧 我们从哪开始找
All right. Where do we start?
我需要一台电脑
I'm gonna need a computer.
好
All right.
我总算进到警方资料库了
I finally got the police database,
这玩意儿真不好使
no thanks to this.
我要的是"电脑"
I asked for a computer.
这就是电脑
It is a computer.
才不是 电脑是有按键的
No, a computer has buttons.
-还要点别的吗 -不用 谢谢
- Can I get you anything else? - No, we're good. Thanks.
有发现吗
Anything?
小打小闹 没什么怪事
Oh, nickel-and-dime stuff, nothing weird.
基本上是撞南墙了
Basically, dead end.
你觉得那个吸血鬼撒谎了吗
You think vampira was lying?
我去镇上搜搜 一下就好
I'll search the town. Give me a moment.
小卡 我们还能看到你哟
Cass, we can still see you.
是啊 我还在这
Yeah, I'm still here.
好吧 又不用你等我们
Okay, well, you don't have to wait on us.
你现在看上去像是在拉屎
Well, now it just looks like you're pooping.
-有点不对劲 -你卡住了啊
- Something's wrong. - What, are you stuck?
是受阻了
I'm blocked.
我没有法力了
I'm powerless.
你开玩笑吧
You're joking.
这镇上的什么东西
Something in this town is, uh...
在影响我
it's affecting me.
我想应该是夏娃
I assume it's Eve.
等等 妖他妈让你软了
So, wait. Mom's making you limp?
你可以这么说
Figuratively, yes.
-怎么会 -不知道 但她做到了
- How? - I don't know, but she is.
太好了 你失去法力
Oh, well, that's great, 'cause without your power,
基本上就是个穿着大衣的小宝宝
you're basically just a baby in a trench coat.
我觉得你伤到人家了
I think you hurt his feelings.
我好像查到了点东西
I got something here, maybe.
得到联邦资料库里才能找到
Had to go Federal to get it.
昨晚地方办事处给疾控中心打了通电♥话♥
Call went out from the Local Office to the C.D.C. Last night.
什么事
About what?
斯勒文医生
A Dr. Silver...
电♥话♥上报了一种他诊断不出来的疾病
called in an illness he couldn't identify.
病人是二十五岁的非裔美国人
Patient's a 25-year-old African-American
名叫艾德·博莱斯
named Ed Bright.
没什么好查的
Well, that's not much to go on.
是我们唯一的线索了
Well, it's our only lead, so...
要饭的就别嫌饭馊了 我懂
So beggars can't be choosers. Right. I get it.
好吧 吃完走人吧
All right, well, let's finish up.
打扰下 斯勒文医生在吗
Excuse me. Hi. Uh, I-is Dr. Silver in today?
我朋友病得很重
My friend is very sick.
我有很疼的灼烧感
I have a, uh... painful burning sensation.
他不在 抱歉
Oh, well, he's out. Sorry.
你知道他在哪吗
Do you happen to know where he is?
他还没打电♥话♥来呢
He hasn't called in.
你还是自己找点药膏涂吧
You might want to find yourself some ointment.
药膏神马的不解释[捂脸
哪有医生打电♥话♥给疾控中心
What kind of doctor calls the C.D.C.
第二天却开小差了
and then goes awol the very next day?
我们去看看吧
Let's have a look, shall we?
开锁要很长时间吗
Is this gonna take a long time?
怎么了
What is it?
是那个病人 艾德·博莱斯
It's the patient, Ed Bright.
哪有医生打电♥话♥给疾控中心
Well, what kind of doctor calls the C.D.C.
然后把黏糊糊的尸体藏在自己的棚子里
and then stashes the gooey corpse in his shed?
我不明白到底怎么回事
I don't understand what's happening here.
我倒是知道该怎么处理尸体
Well, I know one thing about the body,
我们需要煤油
we need some kerosene.
看 斯勒文医生 他老婆和两个儿子
Here. Dr. Silver. Wife, two sons.
你们好啊
Hi, there.
你好
Hi.
你们是谁
Who are you?
便装日吗 探员们
It casual Friday, agents?
我们就在几英里外办案
We were on a case a few miles out.
接到个电♥话♥就过来了
We got a call to come here.
那么你呢 来干什么
So, how about you? What's your business?
斯勒文医生是我的朋友
Oh, dr. Silver's a friend of mine.
听说他今天没上班
Heard he didn't show up for work today,
所以来看看他是不是病了
So I thought I'd stop by and see if he's sick.
没病 失踪了
Not sick. Missing.
失踪 谁说的
Missing? Says who?
我说的 空房♥子 没打包行李
Says me -- empty house, no bags packed,
车还在门口
car still in the driveway.
你们怎么知道的
Well, how'd you get on this?
说来话长
Oh, it's a long story.
跟你说 你最好发布个全境通告
Tell you what -- why don't you put out an a.P.B.?
我们回警局再交流 怎样
We'll compare notes down at the station. Sound good?
好的
Uh, yeah, yeah.
-当然 -感谢
- Sure. - Obliged.
好一个金蝉脱壳啊
Wow, talk about talking out of your butt.
赶紧吧 你个小白♥痴♥
Yeah. Just hurry, you idjit.
一个失踪的医生和一个烂掉的病人
So we got a missing doctor and an oozy patient, huh?
扑朔迷离啊
Yeah. Plot thickens.
咱们去看看艾德的室友有什么要说的
Well, let's go see what Ed's roommates have to say.
艾德·博莱斯有没有兄弟
Does Ed Bright have a brother?
没 怎么了
No. Why?
那么那个就不是他双胞胎兄弟了
Then that's not his twin.
怎么 变形怪么
So, what -- shifter?
我不知道那是什么
I don't know what we're looking at.
好吧 迪恩和我进去
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表