We're brothers. Of course I want to help you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我需要那些武器
I need the weapons.
别要这个
Don't ask that.
为什么要拿走它们 为何要逃跑
Why take them? Why run away?
因为我做的到
Because I could!
怎么了
What?
怎么了 这一切都拜你所赐呢
What? I me-- you're the one who made it possible.
我可是追随着你的脚步
The footsteps I'm following -- they're yours.
你做的那一切 阻止天启
What you did, stopping the big plan,
背水一战
the prize fight?
你所做的远不止是背叛天堂
You did more than rebel.
你撕毁了整个蓝图
You tore up the whole script
改变了我们所有人的命运
and burned the pages for all of us.
这是一个新时代
It's a new era.
没有什么规则和命运可言
No rules, no destiny.
只有完完全全的自♥由♥
Just utter and complete freedom.
所以你就这样享受这份自♥由♥吗
And this is what you do with it?
管它的呢
Hey, screw it, right?
我是说 爸爸不会回来了
I mean, dad's not coming back.
你也大可以随心所欲 花天酒地啊
You might as well blow coke and jump on the bed.
你向我证明了 一切皆有可能
You proved to me we could do anything,
所以我要体验一切可能
so I'm trying everything.
这有什么区别呢
What difference does it make?
当然有 天上正内战呢
Of course it makes a diff-- it's Civil War up there!
我知道
I know.
若能打败拉斐尔
If we can beat raphael,
我们就能结束这一切
we can end this!
把武器给我
Just give me the weapons.
你知道你很可爱的一点是什么吗
Do you know what's funny about you?
你真以为自己能阻止这场战争
You actually believe that you can stop the fighting.
它永远不会停止
It will never stop.
我建议 带上些有价值的东西
My advice-- grab something valuable
然后佯装自己死了
and fake your own death.
你已经疯了
You've gone insane.
你悠哉的日子已经结束了
Your little holiday is over.
现在拉斐尔知道你还活着
Raphael knows you're alive by now.
拉斐尔可以随时来找我
Oh, Raphael can try me anytime.
我已全副武装
I'm armed.
对不起 卡西
I'm sorry, Cass.
抛开其他不谈 见到你我真的很开心
All else aside, I'm really, really happy to see you.
虽然你身后有个讨厌的跟屁虫
Even though you still have that stick up your ass.
是你干的吗
Was that you?
那就是给我的暗号♥了
Oh, that's my cue then.
让拉斐尔去使吧
Tell, uh, Raphael to bite me.
小心点 他们狡猾的很
Watch them. They're all snakes.
看这边
Hey, there.
我也有一把
Yeah, I got one of those, too.
你觉得自己可以用刀跟天使搏斗吗
You think you can knife fight an angel?
谁要打架了
Who's fighting?
快滚吧 一群孬货
Peace out, douchewad.
你这么做是错的
You're making a mistake.
拜托 还有别的解决办法
Please. There is another way.
兄弟 拜托 我不想伤害你
Brother, please. I don't want to hurt you.
你们为什么就是不听话呢
Why won't any of you listen?
他们当然不听 卡西迪奥
They don't listen, Castiel,
因为他们的心都是我的
because their hearts are mine.
不知何故 我觉得这次上帝不会救你了
Somehow, I don't think god will be bringing you back this time.
看我手上这玩意儿
Look at my junk.
不要
No.
罗德的妻子也是这么死的
Same thing happened to Lot's Wife.
罗德的妻子: 来源于创世纪
碘化这个可怜虫
Iodize the poor sucker,
一辈子都不用愁没盐用了
and your kitchen is stocked for life.
你回来了
You came back.
现在拉斐尔得去买♥♥个新皮囊了
Well, now Raphael will have to go shopping for a new vessel.
这样到他下次换上皮囊前
Should give me a nice long head start on him.
我都有一段美好的时光
Until next time.
下一次
Next time.
机不可失 失不再来
No time like the present.
圣火
Holy fire.
你这个无毛的猿类 放了我
You hairless ape! Release me!
你先去除艾伦·伯奇灵魂上的标记
First you're taking your marker off of Aaron Birch's soul!
我为何这么做
Am I?!
萨姆
Sam?!
除非你想尝尝自己的劲脆天使翼
Unless you like your wings extra crispy,
我会考虑下
I'd think about it.
卡西迪奥 我在天堂帮过你
Castiel, I stood for you in heaven.
-你要让 -我相信
- Are you gonna let... - I believe...
这件事无毛猿类有发言权
The hairless ape has the floor.
很好
Very well.
那男孩欠我的一笔勾销了
The boy's debt is cleared.
他的灵魂归他自己所有
His soul is his own.
你到底为什么要买♥♥人类的灵魂
Why you buying up human souls, anyway?
在当下的经济状况下
In this economy,
这也许是唯一值得买♥♥的东西了
it's probably the only thing worth buying.
你知道灵魂有多大价值么
Do you have any idea what souls are worth?
拥有多大的力量
What power they hold?
现在 放了我
Now...release me.
去你的 混♥蛋♥ 没人说过要放你
Suck it, ass clown. Nobody said anything.
卡西 你搞什么
Cass, what the hell?
我欠你的还清了
My debt to you is cleared.
很好
Fair enough.
卡西 你疯了吗
Cass, are you out of your mind?!
卡西
Cass?!
该死的天使们 回来啊
Oh, friggin' angels! Come on!
找到了
Yes.
我不知道我在这里放了这么多东西
I didn't realize I had this much stuff back here.
我需要一些放东西的空间
Well, I need some space.
这段时间搞到了很多东西
Kind of picked up some stuff along the way.
那是什么
What the hell is that?
这是本的万圣节面具
Oh, it's, uh, Ben's halloween costume.
雪怪温迪戈
Wendigo?
是
Yeah.
很像啊
Accurate.
那么
Hey, so, uh...
你还好吗
...are you okay?
我吗
Me?
好 我很好啊
Yeah, I'm great.
真的吗 因为有几次
Really? 'cause there's
你让我觉得有点奇怪
been a few times that you got me wondering.
什么意思
Come again?
例如卡西"虐待"那个孩子的时候
Well, like where were you when Cass was, uh,
你去哪了
giving the holy taser treatment to that kid?
我就在那里啊
I was right there.
真的吗
Really?
因为老实说
'cause honestly,
我感觉只有我站出来反对卡西那么做
I felt like I was the only one raising a card.
好吧
Right.
我是说 我同意你的观点
Uh, I mean, I was with you,
但是...
but...I don't know.
我们需要通过他找到线索
W-we needed the intel.
我知道 但那线索是折磨那个孩子得来的
Yeah, I know, but we tortured that kid to get it.
我只是觉得你
I just didn't get the feeling that you...
你一点都不关心
that you even cared.
你错了
You're wrong.
兄弟 我想弄明白这件事是因为
Man, I'm just trying to figure this out because...
你变了
something's different with you.
你自己应该清楚
You know that.
是 我知道
Yeah. Yeah, I know.
真的吗
Really?
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表