So...
敬那个迷你的地方检察官
Here's to the tiniest D.A.
感谢他撤销了控诉
Thanks for dropping the charges.
人小权大啊
Little big man.
我很好奇
I was wondering something.
什么
Yeah?
他们那些魔法真的能找回
You think lucky charms really could have, you know,
你的灵魂吗
Returned soul to sender?
得了吧
come on.
根本想都别想
It's crazy to think.
不过他说得挺像那么回事的
He did talk a good game, though.
但你拒绝了
You said no.
为什么
Why?
那是个交易
It was a deal.
交易从来都没有好结果
When's a deal ever been a good thing?
我只是想知道他有什么办法
I'm just trying to figure out how it works in there.
伙计 我的脑子还在呢
Dude, I-I do still have all my brain cells.
要说有什么区别的话 我脑子现在更好使了
If anything, my brain works better now.
我只是想确定下你的想法
I'm just making sure that's where your head's at.
确定下你是否犹豫过
You know, that you're not having second thoughts
要拿回你的灵魂
About getting your soul back.
你没犹豫吧
You're not, are you?
没有
No.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表