是
Yeah.
我是说
I mean...
过去几年我一直在不停地猎魔
I've been hunting nonstop for the past year,
类似...
Kind of...
四处奔波 你知道吗
Kind of out in the wild, you know?
所以 没错 我是有那么点不拘小节
So, yeah, I suppose I'm a little rough around the edges.
是 我明白
Yeah, I get that.
我只是觉得原因应该不止这么简单
I just don't think I'm getting the whole scoop.
萨姆 你去过地狱
You went to hell, Sam.
相信我 我知道那会对人造成怎样的伤害
And believe me, I know what that does to a guy.
对你
To you.
什么
What?
你知道那会对你造成怎样的伤害
You know what it does to you.
它折磨过你
It -- it tortured you.
你知道
You know?
我觉得它现在还在影响你
I think it still does.
但 迪恩
But, Dean...
我没事
I'm okay.
所以你是说
So you're saying, what,
你比我坚强
That -- that you're stronger than me?
不是
No.
只是说我们有所不同
Just saying we're different.
最近的妖怪们
Monsters lately.
是我的幻觉还是事有蹊跷
Is it me or is it weird?
小心
Look out!
吸血鬼吗
Vampires?
这些不是吸血鬼 兄弟
These aren't vampires, man.
这些是
These...
这些是一群傻♥逼♥
These are douche bags.
和我解释一下到底发生了什么
Explain to me what's going on out there.
莉莎 我不能把这些烂七八糟的事情带给你
Lis, I can't bring this crap home to you.
你是说你的工作吗
You're talking about your work.
我是说我的人生
I'm talking about my life.
城里的任何人♥大♥肆询问真♥相♥时
Anyone in town who asks aloud for the truth
都会引来真理女神
Invokes Veritas.
她不是简简单单地给你真♥相♥
And she doesn't just give it to you.
而是用真♥相♥猛击你
She slams you with it.
凭什么我要告诉你这个
Whoa, why the hell am I telling you this?
因为我受了诅咒
Because I'm cursed.
我是说我寻问了真♥相♥ 猜猜怎么了
I'm saying I asked for the truth, and, uh, guess what?
我知道了
I'm getting it.
所以就像我之前所说 对你我满肚子疑惑
So, like I said, I have a few questions for you.
迪恩 你还好吗
Dean, you all right?
鲍比 是萨姆的问题
It's Sam, Bobby.
有你帮我
You got my back.
不管发生什么 我都可以信赖你
No matter what happens, I can always count on you,
对吗 小萨姆
Right, Sammy?
当然了 迪恩
Yeah.Of course,Dean.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表