all of a sudden you're hallucinating
令噩梦时时闪现
your worst nightmares,
没多久 你就会踏上黄泉路了
and pretty soon you O.D.
那为什么你现在安然无恙
Well, then how are you breathing air?
萨穆埃尔找到了解药
Samuel had a cure.
你有办法解灯灵的毒
You got a cure for djinn poison?
略知一二
I know a few things.
有空我教你
Stick around, I'll show you tricks
这可是你老爸梦寐以求的本事
your daddy never even dreamed of.
为什么这东西会盯上我们
Okay, why are these things after us?
以前我们干掉过他们的同伙
Well, you did stake one a while back.
它们找上我之后
After they came after me,
我们敢肯定
we were pretty certain that
它们也一定不会放过你
they were gonna go gunning for you next.
莉莎和本 这会应该到家了
Lisa and Ben -- they're at the house right now.
-要是那东西现在找上门来 -别担心
- If that thing comes back - It's all right.
我找人在那边看着呢
I already sent someone over there to watch 'em.
你现在赶紧送我回家
You got to take me home right now.
莉莎
Lisa?!
莉莎 本
Lisa! Ben?!
本
Ben!
你们到底跑哪儿去了
Where the hell have you been?
我们去看电影了 有跟你说过的啊
We -- we were at the movies. You knew that.
迪恩
Dean.
发生什么事了吗
What happened?
-你们快上楼收拾东西 -我们要去哪
- Go upstairs and pack a bag. - Where are we going?
我一个老友家 快去
I'm taking us to a friend's house. Go.
别担心 你先上去 我就来
It's okay. Go on up. I'll be there in a sec.
老天啊
Oh, my god.
莉莎 本 不知道你们还记不记得
Lisa, Ben, I don't know if you remember --
萨姆
Sam.
该死的
Damn it.
很高兴见到你 鲍比 好久不见
It's good to see you, too, Bobby. It's been a while.
你来一定是有大事发生了
If you're here, something's wrong.
鲍比 这是莉莎和本
Bobby, this is Lisa and Ben.
终于还是见面了
Well, it's nice to finally meet you two.
把这儿当自己家吧
Mi casa es su casa.
你们上楼歇歇吧
Maybe you want to just go upstairs.
电视坏了 不过我这读者文摘倒有不少
Tv's broken, but there's plenty of Reader's Digest.
屋里的东西别乱碰
Just don't touch the decor, okay?
假设它们都是上了膛的好了
Assume it's all loaded.
鲍比 你好啊
Hey, Bobby.
萨姆
Sam.
这事你知道
You knew?
你知道萨姆没死
You knew Sam was alive.
是的
Yeah.
你知道多久了
How long?
-听着 -多久了
- Look - How long?!
一年了
All year.
你开玩笑呢吧
You got to be kidding me.
时光倒流我仍旧会这么做
And I'd do it again.
-为什么 -因为你退出江湖了 迪恩
- Why?! - Because you got out, Dean!
你离开了这种生活
You walked away from the life.
我他妈的有多高兴
And I was so damn grateful,
你根本就不明白
You got no idea.
你知道抛下一切对我意味着什么吗
Do you have any clue what walking away meant for me?
当然知道 回到老婆孩子身边
Yeah -- a woman and a kid
不再为英年早逝而惴惴不安
and not getting your guts ripped out at age 30.
那就意味着这一切
That's what it meant.
老婆孩子
That woman and that kid
是因为你求我 才去找的
-- I went to them because you asked me to.
-很好 -对谁有好处
- Good. - Good for who?
我当时满脑子悲伤快逆流成河了
I showed up on their doorstep
就那样莫名其妙出现在他们家门口
half out of my head with grief.
天知道她俩怎么会让我进去
God knows why they even let me in.
我天天买♥♥醉 噩梦连连
I drank too much. I had nightmares.
我走街串巷 搜集了上千本书
I looked everywhere. I collected hundreds of books,
千方百计想把你救出来
Trying to find anything to bust you out.
你说过不会再管的
You promised you'd leave it alone.
我怎么可能不管
Of course I didn't leave it alone!
控告我啊
Sue me!
一整年
A damn year?
你眼睁睁看我深陷痛苦却不来拉我
You couldn't put me out of my misery?
听着 我知道一切都很难接受
Look, I get it wasn't easy.
但这就是生活
But that's life!
这就是猎魔人
And it's as close to happiness
永远无法得到的幸福生活
as I've ever seen a hunter get.
孩子 骗你非我本意
It ain't like I wanted to lie to you, son.
但是你已经隐退了
But you were out, Dean.
我看起来像退出了吗
Do I look out to you?
他还好吧
How's he doing?
没事 你呢
He's okay. How are you?
鲍比是有点古里古怪的 但他是个好人
Look, I know Bobby's a little crotchety, but he's great.
他会好好照顾你们
He's gonna look after you guys.
我和萨姆要外出一趟
Me and Sam, we're gonna head out.
去多久
For how long?
莉莎 对不起
I'm so sorry, Lisa.
对不起什么
For what?
这些东西都是冲着我来的
Those things were coming for me.
我早该知道的
And I should've known.
恶魔的踪迹又岂是你能预料的
How could you know a monster was gonna show up?
我早该知道的
I should've known.
我早该知道如果和你在一起
I should've known that if I stayed with you
它们就会跟来
That something would come,
这是它们一贯的行事风格
because something always does.
我太傻太鲁莽了
But I was stupid and reckless and...
过去的一切刻骨铭心
You can't outrun your past.
你是来道别的吗
You're saying goodbye.
我是来道歉的
I'm saying I'm sorry...
为一切的一切
For everything.
一切
Everything.
你真是个傻瓜
You're an idiot.
虽然我们的生活不够完美
I mean, I know it wasn't greeting-card perfect,
但是至少我们在一起
But we were in it together.
我几乎是个废人
I was a wreck half the time.
那个拯救了世界的人
Yeah, well, the guy that basically just saved the world
突然出现在你门前
shows up at your door,
你觉得他是有事而来
you expect him to have a couple of issues.
你和本一直都相处融洽
And you're always so amazing with Ben.
你知道我需要什么 我只是需要
You know what I wanted, more than anything...
一个
was...
本能够崇拜的偶像
...a guy that Ben could look up to...
就像
...like...
就像一个父亲
like a dad.
迪恩 你觉得这样不好吗
So, you're saying it's all bad, Dean?
这一年是我一生中最美好的
'cause it was the best year of my life.
有什么安排
What's the plan?
现在先备好货 准备起来
Well, right now, we stock up, get set.
你的意思是 没安排
So you're saying there is no plan.
我们从长计议
We'll find 'em.
耐心一点
Just got to be patient.
嗯 好吧
Yeah, okay.
我有个建议
Oh, here's an alt.
我们干嘛不直接去干掉那些
Why don't we go kill the sons of bitches
闯进我家里的混♥蛋♥
that broke into my home?
迪恩 冷静点 我们会处理的
Relax, Dean. We got it handled.
灯灵很难对付
Djinn are hard to draw out.
你有一段时间没接触这些了
Now, you've been out of the game for a while.
交给专家吧
Leave it to the professionals.
好 没问题
Yeah. Sure.
小小的建议
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表