So, we kill the wicked witch, and she still wins.
目前为止他们可能已经转化了半个镇的人
I mean, they could have turned half the town by now.
不许吐槽
Don't say it.
找到他们了
Found them.
又是谁把他们杀死的呢
Well, who ganked them?
是恶魔
Demons.
你怎么想
So, what do you think?
我认为如果不是因为受了指使
I think that demons don't give a crap
恶魔才不会鸟什么怪物兄弟呢
about monster tweens unless they're told to.
那你觉得她说的是实话吗
So, you think she was telling the truth?
什么实话
The truth about what?
她说克劳力还活着
She said that Crowley's still kicking.
但我已经烧了他的遗骨 怎么...
But I burned his bones. How c...
她肯定吗
Was she certain?
听上去很有把握
Sounded pretty sure.
据她所说
According to her,
克劳力仍在某处残害着她的后裔
Crowley's still waterboarding her kids somewhere.
我糊涂了
I don't understand.
他可是个狡猾的王八蛋
Well, he's a crafty son of a bitch.
而我是个天使 我马上就去调查此事
I'm an angel. I'll look into it immediately.
小卡
Cass!
别忘了把调查结果告诉我们
Let us know what you find out!
怎么了 怎么了
What? What?
克劳力怎么可能逃脱了呢
How did Crowley get away?
小卡不可能犯那样的错误
I mean, it's not like Cass to make mistakes like that,
除非...
unless...
除非怎样
Unless what?
除非他有意为之
Unless he meant to.
鲍比 你居然怀疑小卡
Bobby, this is Cass we're talking about.
你相信吗
Do you believe this?
萨姆
Sam?
大概是我们想多了
Look, it's probably nothing.
只是...
It's just...
你说得对 大概是我们想多了
You know what? You're right. It's... it's probably nothing.
小卡 说真的...
Really, Cass...
事情越来越荒唐了
This is getting ridiculous.
我还要为你擦屁♥股♥到什么时候
How many times am I gonna have to clean up your messes?
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表