Balls.
苏福尔斯大学图书馆
快点发动啊
Come on.
搞毛啊
Come on.
操蛋
Balls.
你们遇见的是女妖
You are hunting a lamia.
啥
Come again?
是一种怪物
It's a monster.
吃人心 喝人血
Juices hearts, chugs the blood.
还没听说过这东西出现在希腊之外的地方
Never heard of one popping up outside of Greece, though.
这怪物貌似移♥民♥了
Yeah, well, looks like this freak has immigrated.
跑来威斯康星州吃人
It's snacking on cheese-heads.
cheese-head:威斯康星州人的绰号♥
有何对策
How do we gank it?
有很多方法
There's a couple of ways.
最方便的是被神父开过光的银制刀具
Easiest is a silver knife blessed by a padre.
知道了
Gotcha.
兔崽子 不用谢了
You're welcome.
我还在这儿呢
Hey! I'm still here!
好啊 暴脾气大叔
Hey, there, cranky.
你去那么久 我还以为你酒精中毒昏倒了呢
You were gone so long, I just assumed alcoholic coma.
-我们说到哪里了 -你的灵魂
- Where were we? - Your soul.
对
Right.
说吧
Talk.
瞧瞧你 手忙脚乱
Look at you -- all in a rush.
有前戏
Foreplay...
才有高♥潮♥嘛
gets you more play.
把克劳力的名字告诉我
I want Crowley's name --
他真正的名字
his real name,
他还是人类时候的名字
back when he was flesh and blood.
把恶魔绑在你的地下室里
Does tying demons up in your basement make you feel better
是不是能减轻你杀害妻子的罪恶感
about that time you killed your wife?
那是什么
What's that?
不认识吗 是你的东西呢
You don't recognize them? They're yours.
没用的
It won't work.
只是个传说而已
It's a myth.
那你就无须多虑了
Then you got nothing to worry about.
我不能说
I can't!
你无法想象他会怎样对我
You don't know what he'll do to me.
-现在你面临的是我 -你不明白
- Right now, you better worry about me. - You don't get it.
他是王
He's the king.
十字路口之王 这我知道
King of the crossroads -- I've heard the speech.
不
No.
地狱之王
King of hell.
你还不去开门吗
You gonna get that or what?
马西
Marcy.
-鲍比·辛格 我们做邻居多久了 -六个月
- Bobby Singer, how long have we been neighbors? - Six months.
你现在是不是应该
Well, don't you think it's time
欢迎我成为你的邻居了
you welcomed me to the neighborhood?
我最拿手的生姜蜜桃馅饼
My famous ginger-peach cobbler.
闻一下 我可是个天才厨师
Take a whiff. Seriously, I'm a genius.
救命啊 来人啊
Help me! Somebody help me!
那是
It's, um...
无聊的恐怖电影
stupid horror flicks.
我有恐怖片情结
Guilty pleasure.
我超爱恐怖电影
I love scary movies.
你看《堕入地狱》没有
Hey, have you seen "Drag me to hell"?
能免则免吧
Trying to avoid it.
但是真的很赞
But it's fantastic.
星期六 七点 来我家
Saturday, 7:00, my house.
我给你做晚饭
I'll fix you dinner,
我会做一些拿手的白巧克力爆米花
and I'll whip up a batch of my famous white-chocolate popcorn,
我们边吃边看
and we'll watch it.
行吗
Deal?
听起来不错 马西 但是
That sounds super, Marcy, but, uh...
好的 没事
Okay, no worries.
还有一件事
Um, hey, one other thing --
我的碎木机 真是一坨废铁
Uh, my wood chipper -- it's a piece of crap.
不知道怎么就坏了
You know, it just broke down on me,
我听说你挺能干的
and -- and I hear that you're quite handy.
你能不能过来 帮我看看
Maybe you could come over and...take a look --
随便什么时候都可以
You know, just whenever.
好的 我尽力而为吧
Yeah, I'll see what I can do.
好的
Okay.
那好
Okay.
回见
Okay, see you soon.
听上去人不错哦
Aw! She sounds nice.
鲍比 你要先和她大干一场
Are you gonna make sweet love to her
再把她杀死吗
before you stab her to death, Bobby?
你通常不都这么干么
That is your usual thing, right?
告诉我克劳力的真名
I want Crowley's name now!
-克劳力的真名 -我说
- Crowley's name! - Okay!
我说
Okay.
麦克劳德
Macleod.
费格斯·麦克劳德 我发誓是真名
Fergus Macleod. I swear.
我们在背后叫他幸运妖精
We call him Lucky The Leprechaun behind his back.
麦克劳德是苏格兰名字 天才
Macleod's Scottish, Einstein.
你得偿所愿了 现在送我回去
You got what you want. Now send me back --
不
No.
我们说好的
We had a deal!
我心有余而力不足
Gave it my best effort.
不
No!
加思 有啥情况
Yeah, Garth, what do you got?
我从未听说过吸血鬼会那样做
I've never heard of a vamp doing that.
那应该不关我们的事
Doesn't sound like our kind of thing.
最好把这事儿告诉联邦调查局
Better drop a dime to the FBI.
威利斯 联邦调查局
Willis. FBI.
不 加思 不是打给我
No, Garth, not me,
是打给真正的联邦调查局
the FBI. The real FBI.
你怎么活到现在的
How are you still alive?
我是坎索尔
You got Castle.
请说
Yeah.
我是威利斯
Yeah. Willis.
她当然是我们的人
Uh-huh. Of course she's one of ours.
如果她想要去挖那个坟
And if she says she's got to dig that grave up,
你最好答应
you better damn well let her.
太好了 你在家
Oh, good, you're home.
听着 你得帮我埋个尸体
Listen, you got to help me bury a body.
你干嘛把它带到这里来
Why'd you bring it here?
条子们抓我呢
The law is on my tail.
不然你以为呢
What was your guess?
干嘛 他们走运而已
What? What? What? They got lucky.
是啊 要不就是你身手变慢了
Yeah, or you're getting slow.
我身手变慢
I'm getting slow.
这话还是从“全职接线员”嘴里说出来的
Yeah, says Mr. "Sits on his ass all day taking calls."
吸血鬼 变形怪 还是什么
Vamp? Shifter? What?
都不是
None of the above.
狼神吗
Okami?
你在哪里解决它的
Where'd you shiv it?
听好啊 比林斯[位于蒙大拿州]
Get this -- Billings.
我唯一一次遇见狼神还是在日本
Only time I ever saw one of these was in Japan.
没有人在日本以外看到过他们
Duh -- no one's ever seen one of these except in Japan.
顺便一提
For what it's worth,
萨姆和迪恩在威斯康星州追踪一个女妖
Sam and Dean are tracking a Lamia in Wisconsin.
不会吧 他们不是只在希腊活动么
Get out. I thought they never leave Greece.
怪物最近都
Monsters lately --
是我多想了 还是本来就很奇怪
is it me, or is it weird?
这次肯定出事了
Yeah, well, it's... definitely something.
你有铲子吗
So, you got a shovel?
我光明节的礼物就要这个了
Man! I know what I want for hanukkah.
所以说 那混♥蛋♥叫费格斯·麦克劳德
So, the son of a bitch's name is Fergus Macleod?
对 这就是他的名字
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表