往昔
是萨姆 鲍比 他有点儿不一样了
It's Sam, Bobby. He's just -- he's different.
让我觉得有点儿不对劲
Something's not right to me.
我 只是无法抛下你和本
I-I can't just lose you and ben.
我和本会呆在这儿 只要可以你随时都能来
Me and ben will be here, and you come when you can.
但要完好无损地回来
Just come in one piece.
你真觉得这样行得通吗
And you really think we could pull something like that off?
值得一试啊
It's worth a shot.
告诉我你究竟怎么了
Just tell me what the hell is going on.
-迪恩 -本 别过来
- Dean? - Ben, just stay there.
-我听到你说... -我叫你别过来
- I thought I heard you... - I said stay back!
解药是坎贝尔家的古秘方
Cure's an old Campbell recipe.
至少
At least, uh...
我还有你
you got my back.
不管发生什么 我都能指望你
No matter what happens, I can always count on you,
-对吗 小萨姆 -当然 迪恩
- right, Sammy? - Of course, Dean.
如今
卡琉麦特城 伊利诺斯州
他说他会打来 可那些话都是敷衍我
He said he'd call, but of course he never did.
不过 我不明白
But -- I don't know.
就是 我们俩处得挺好的
I just -- we had such a good time.
我是不是该打给他呢 你觉得呢
I-I should call him, right? Do you think?
我该打给他吗 我真不知道
I mean, should I call him? I don't know.
奥利维亚 稍等我一下
Oh. Uh, Olivia, just hold on a sec.
我只想知道真♥相♥ 仅此而已
I just need the truth. That's all.
我真得挂了 好吗 稍候打给你
I really gotta go, 'kay? Call you later.
-我同情你 -你说什么
- I pity you. - I'm sorry?
你可悲又可怜 所以我同情你
You're sad and pathetic, and I pity you --
所以我才要给你提个醒
Only reason I'm giving you a head's up.
别碰蛤蛎浓汤
Stay away from the clam chowder.
里面可是放了我自己特有的 调味料
I flavored it with my own... seasoning.
嘿 珍
Hey, Jane.
你知道新来的姑娘美斯狄吗
You know that new girl, Misty?
比你辣多了
Way hotter than you.
你说什么
Excuse me?
基本上 她就是个尤物 而你就是个
Basically, she's an eight, and you're a...
三流水平
a three.
还有什么需要吗 夫人
Can I get you anything else, ma'am?
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
我有次开车撞倒了一个流浪汉
I ran over a homeless man once,
我都没停下来看看他是否还活着
and I never even stopped to see if he was alive.
我讨厌妈妈
I hate mommy.
我想在她睡着时烧死她
I want to burn her in her sleep.
我不知道为什么 但你真让我不舒服
I don't know what it is, but you just give me the creeps.
就像不舒服到想呕吐一样
Like I get physically nauseous.
你真可悲
You're pathetic.
失败者
Loser.
绝望 愚蠢
Desperate. Stupid.
孬种
Mousy.
你就是个绝望又可悲的窝囊废
You're a desperate, pathetic loser.
嘿 你能来接我吗
Hey, can you come get me?
你听起来糟透了 喝酒了吗你
You sound awful. Have you been drinking?
我觉得自己快疯了
I think I'm going crazy.
简直要崩溃了
I'm freaking out.
你说的没错 因为你就是个怪胎
Of course you are, 'cause you are a freak.
你就是个疯子
You're certifiable.
每次电♥话♥一响 我的胃就会抽搐
Every time the phone rings, my stomach drops.
珍又有麻烦了
Jane with another crisis.
你俨然就是个活灾星
You're a walking disaster.
全家人都在等着你的下一次大崩溃 珍
The whole family's just waiting for your next big breakdown, Jane.
我们简直没有一刻自♥由♥的
We're like hostages.
你干嘛不干脆自杀得了呢
Why don't you just go ahead and kill yourself already?
铁板烧烤&酒吧
大格尔森的
快乐之地
我知道自己看到了什么 鲍比
I know what I saw, Bobby.
我们试过他了
We tested him.
盐 银器等等 所有都试过了
Salt, silver -- everything.
他任那个吸血鬼对我为所欲为
He threw me to that vamp.
我告诉你 那绝对不是我老弟
I'm telling you, it's not my brother.
那么 他就是我们之前从没遇到过的东西
Well, then he's something we ain't ever seen before.
没错 或者就是他妈的路西法
Yeah, or it's freakin' Lucifer.
你召唤小卡了吗
Did you call Cass?
当然召唤了 但没任何回音
'course I called Cass. He's not answering.
去他的 我等不及了
Screw him. I can't wait anymore.
听着 我明白 你有点惊慌失措
Look, I get it. You're rattled.
这很正常
You're right to be.
但我们得专业点儿
But let's be professional --
专业点儿
Professional?
他眼睁睁地看着我被转化
He watched me get turned!
你看到的
What you saw...
你肯定那是你亲眼所见吗
are you sure that's what you saw?
该死的 鲍比 我知道自己看见了啥
Damn it, Bobby, yes. I know.
"你知道"可不等同于证据
Well, "You know" ain't the same as proof.
因为我们谈论的是
'cause we're talking about --
我们是在讨论如何处理这件事 而且要快
We're talking about doing something about this, and fast.
不仅仅是吸血鬼这件事儿
It's not just the vamp.
在他跳下去的那一刻他就变了
He has been different from the jump.
好吧 我支持你
All right. I'm with you.
-真的吗 -是的
- Are you? - Yeah.
我去查资料 认认真真地查
I'll hit the books, hard.
先别一枪嘣了他呢 行吗
Just don't shoot him yet, all right?
好好看着他 我们需要了解实际情况
Watch him. We need facts.
因为如果那不是萨姆
'cause if it ain't Sam...
那我们完全不知道那是什么
we don't know what it is.
而且要想拿下他 我们也得知道方法才行
And if we're gonna put him down, we need to know how.
我甚至都不愿意跟他同车
I don't even want to ride in the same car with him,
更别说跟他一起解决案子了
much less work a damn case.
给我乖乖上车 他就是你的"案子"
Get in the car. He's your case.
嘿 我刚刚 在给莉莎留言
Hey. I was just, uh, I was leaving Lisa a message.
-她还没回你电♥话♥吗 -没有
- Still hasn't called you back, huh? - No.
-真糟 -是啊
- Sucks. - Yeah.
你没事吧
You okay?
当然 我很好 你呢
Yeah. I'm fine. How are you?
我 好得很
Me? Great.
这个 你瞧瞧
Here, look. Check this out.
我觉得事有蹊跷
Think it might be something.
斯普林菲尔德每日读报 第四起悲惨的自杀案
四个人 全都是在过去几周莫名自杀的
Four people, out of nowhere, all in the last couple of weeks.
你觉得呢
What do you say?
没错 听起来确实有问题
Yeah. Sounds like a plan.
那出发吧
Let's go.
我搞不明白
I don't understand.
为什么联邦调查局会对自杀案有兴趣
Why would federal investigators be interested in a suicide?
这是一个全新的 更爱民的管理机制
It's a new, more caring administration.
好吧 我已经跟警♥察♥都说过了
Well, I already told the cops.
珍那天确实过得挺遭的 我也尽了姐姐职责
Jane was having a really bad day, so I-I did what any sister would do.
我 试着鼓励她振作起来
I...tried to cheer her up, you know?
告诉她坚持下去
Told her to hang in there.
你知道什么叫"说谎迹象"吗
You know what a "tell" is?
什么
Excuse me?
是打牌术语 能说明人们何时在虚张声势
It's a poker term... for when you're bluffing.
就像你刚刚拨头发那一下
Like what you just did with your hair.
你到底想说什么
What are you trying to say?
你在撒谎
You're lying.
什么
What?!
老实交代你对你妹妹做了什么
Tell us what you did to your sister.
好吧 你说得没错
Okay. You're right.
我撒了谎
I was lying.
我本来想告诉她 "我爱你"
I wanted to tell her, "I love you.
"我就在你身边"
I'm here for you."
但是说出来的却是
Oh, but what came out was...
"你这个累赘 你干脆自杀吧"
"You're a burden. Just kill yourself."
谁会说这么残忍♥的话啊
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表