往昔
-你确定是吸血鬼吗 -毫无疑问
- You're sure it's vampires? - Definitely.
它们的始祖在组建一支军队
Their Alpha's building an army.
他们不再惧怕我们了
We don't scare them anymore.
我是你外公
I'm your grandfather.
萨穆埃尔
Samuel?
你不是已经死了么
We all thought you were dead.
我们觉得是救了萨姆的东西复活了我
We're guessing whatever pulled Sam up pulled me down.
不管它是什么 我们都成了它的一部分
So, whatever this is, we're both a part of it.
但你们不知道它是什么
But you don't know what that is.
迪恩 你没事吧 是萨姆 鲍比
Dean, you all right? It's Sam, Bobby.
他有点儿不一样了 我觉得他不太对劲
He's just -- he's different. Something's not right to me.
他怎么了
What is wrong with him?
我不知道 迪恩 真抱歉
I don't know, Dean. I'm sorry.
像是你故意让他变成吸血鬼的
Almost like you let him get turned.
你想找人打入内部
Get a man on the inside,
好帮我们找到吸血鬼始祖
help us find that Alpha vamp we've been looking for?
你觉得我会让我亲哥哥这样冒险
You think I'd do something like that, risk my own brother?
我还有你
You got my back.
不管发生什么 我都可以指望你
No matter what happens, I can always count on you,
对吧 小萨姆
Right, Sammy?
当然了 迪恩
Yeah. Of course, Dean.
你到底是什么东西 你不是人类
What are you? You're not human.
求你了 听我解释
Please, just let me explain.
见鬼的我♥干♥嘛要相信你
Why the hell should I believe anything you say?
我的确出了问题 很不对劲
There's something wrong with me, really wrong.
我需要帮助
I need help.
如今
没错 他看起来很糟糕
You're right. He looks terrible.
是你干的
You did this?
小卡
Cass?
怎么... 放开我
What's -- let me go.
-他有发烧吗 -你有吗
- Has he been feverish? - Have you?
没有 怎么了
No. Why?
他有没有过胡言乱语的情况
Is he speaking in tongues?
你有没有过胡言乱语的情况
Are you speaking in tongues?
没有 你干嘛...
No. What are you...
你是在给我看病吗
Are you diagnosing me?
你最好希望他能看出个所以然来
You better hope he can.
你真觉得这...
You really think that this is --
怎么 你真觉得有个诊所
What, you think that there's a clinic out there
专门治疗"地狱后遗症"是么
for people who just pop out of hell wrong?
他问你答
He asks, you answer!
不许废话 懂了吗
Then you shut your hole. You got it?
你每天睡多久
How much do you sleep?
我不睡觉
I don't.
完全不睡吗
At all?
我回来之后就不睡觉了
Not since I got back.
你难道就不觉得
And it never occurred to you
这事儿有点奇怪么
that there might be something off about that?!
当然有 迪恩
Of course it did, Dean.
我 我只是没告诉你
I-I just never told you.
-怎么了 -萨姆
- What? - Sam...
你现在有什么感觉
What are you feeling now?
我觉得我鼻子断了
I feel like my nose is broken.
不 那是身体上的 我是问你的感觉
No, that's a physical sensation. How do you feel?
-我觉得 -内心的感受
- Well, I think -- - Feel.
我... 不知道
I...Don't know.
怎么了
What? Uh...
-这会让你不太舒服 -什么
- This will be unpleasant. - What --
咬着它忍♥耐下吧
Bite down on this.
如果有某个地方能让你感到宽心
If there's someplace that you find soothing,
那就在你脑海中
you should go there.
想象你正身临其境
In your mind.
有啥发现吗
Did you find anything?
没
No.
算是个好消息吗
So that's good news?
恐怕不是
I'm afraid not.
生理上 他非常健康
Physically, he's perfectly healthy.
然后呢
Then what?
他的灵魂有问题
It's his soul.
它消失了
It's gone.
我... 很抱歉
I'm s-- I'm sorry.
再说一遍 当我是五岁小孩好了
One more time, like I'm 5.
这是什么意思 你说他没有...
What do you mean, he's got no --
不知为何 萨姆复活之后
Somehow, when Sam was resurrected,
他就没有了灵魂
it was without his soul.
那它在哪儿呢
So, where is it?
我猜是...
My guess is...
它还在封印米迦勒和路西法的牢笼里
still in the cage with Michael and Lucifer.
那 他还是萨姆吗
So, is he even still Sam?
你提出了一个很有趣的哲学问题
Well, you pose an interesting philosophical question.
那就把他的灵魂找回来
Well, then, just get it back.
-迪恩 -你都可以把我救出来
- Dean. - Well, you pulled me out.
当初救你牺牲了好几位天使
It took several angels to rescue you,
而且那时候看守也不是很严密
and you weren't nearly as well guarded.
萨姆的灵魂在路西法的牢笼里
Sam's soul is in Lucifer's cage.
这就有所不用了 是非常不同
There's a difference, a big difference.
不可能成功的
It's not possible.
好吧 肯定有办法的
Okay, well, there's got to be a way.
-你们到底要不要给我松绑 -不要
- So, are you gonna untie me? - No.
听着 我不会...
Listen, I'm not gonna --
萨姆 我怎么可能
Sam, how the hell
让你走出这个房♥间
am I even supposed to let you out of this room?
迪恩 我不是精神病
Dean, I'm not some psycho.
我不想让你受到伤害
I didn't want you to get hurt.
我只是想阻止那些吸血鬼
I was just trying to stop the vamps.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
不会再发生这样的事了
It won't ever happen again.
放开我吧
Please let me go.
你开玩笑的是吧
You're kidding, right?
那你要怎样
Well, what are you gonna do,
把我永远关在这里么
just keep me locked up in here forever?
我倒觉得那样没什么不好
You say that like it's a bad thing.
好吧 好吧 我懂了
Okay, fine, look, I get it.
我明白了 迪恩 我错了
I get it, Dean. I was wrong.
但是我告诉你 我想恢复正常
But I'm telling you I-I'm trying to get right.
我还是我
It's still me.
-是吗 -是的
- Is it? - Yes.
放开我吧
So just let me go.
门儿都没有
No way in hell.
我也不想事情变成这样
I didn't want it to come to this.
你不能把我关起来 迪恩
You're not gonna hold me, Dean --
关这儿不行 关避难屋里不行 都不行
Not here, not in a panic room, not anywhere.
我没有灵魂 你又摆脱不掉我
You're stuck with the soulless guy,
所以你就跟我合作吧
so you might as well work with me.
让我们搞定这事
Let's fix this.
我会监视你的一举一动
I'm gonna be watching every move you make.
好的
Fine.
确实应该如此
Sounds about right to me.
小卡 帮他治疗下伤口
Cass, clean him up.
如果我们想搞清楚你的灵魂是怎么回事
All right, if we're gonna figure out what happened to your soul,
那就得先知道谁把你拉出地狱的
then we need to find who yanked you out.
你说你不知道
You say you don't know?
不知道
No idea.
那就一个一个来
Then we start a list.
如果复活一个人不是易事
If it's so hard to spring someone out of the box,
那谁才拥有这种力量
then who's got that kind of muscle?
我不知道
I don't know.
关于复活 你一点记忆都没有吗
You have no memory of your resurrection?
我在一片田野里醒来 我就知道这么多
I woke up in a field. That's all I got.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表