No.
坑爹啊
No way.
这不可能
That's impossible.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
她附身性♥爱♥娃娃 这又不是性♥爱♥娃娃
She possesses sex dolls! This -- this is not a sex doll!
别碰我的宝贝儿
Hey, you leave my baby alone!
跟她没关系
She's got nothing to do with this!
跑 跑 跑啊
go, go, go, go, go!
这里 这里 进去
Okay, here, here, here. Get in.
你个狗♥杂♥种♥
Son of a bitch!
宝贝儿 对不起了
I'm so sorry, baby.
好了
Okay.
你没事吧
You all right?
没事没事 我很好 你们呢
Yeah. Yeah, I'm good. You guys?
没事
Yeah.
对 我...
Yeah, I'm...
伊莎贝尔
Isabel?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我本意绝非如此
I didn't mean for this.
怎么样了
How's it look?
考虑到她被鬼劫持
Well, considering she got carjacked by poltergeist,
不幸中的万幸了
could be worse.
萨姆 我们到底做了什么啊
I mean, what exactly did we do back there, Sam?
对啊 赢得太不光荣
Yeah, I'm not putting it in the win column, either.
我们救了几个混♥蛋♥
We saved a few dicks,
但是杀了一个无辜的女孩
a-a-and we killed an innocent girl.
我让我的孩子伤心
I got a heartbroken kid
还令我的女人生气
and a woman who's so pissed at me...
我算明白你说面对过去是什么意思了
I see what you mean about facing your past.
那...
It's, uh
-真是超赞 谢谢 -迪恩
- it's awesome. Thanks. - Dean.
我们只会把事情搞得乱七八糟
I mean, all we do is make a mess.
不是的
That's not true.
我们偶尔还拯救生命
We do save lives, now and again.
对 没错
Yeah, I guess.
我只是...
I'm just...
幸运女神老是不眷顾我们 我很郁闷
I'm just tired of all the bad luck, you know?
你要知道 第一
Well, you know, number one,
猎魔这工作也就意味着走霉运
bad luck is kind of in the job description.
第二 也不全是倒霉事儿
And two, it's not all bad.
真的 看看我
Really. Look at me.
至少 撒旦已经不在了
I mean, at least Satan's left the building.
对
Yeah.
这倒是不错
It's the little things.
因为你 我又有灵魂了
And I have a soul because of you.
我还没谢过你 对吧
I never thanked you for that, did I?
不用客气 老弟
Ah, it's all good, man.
谢谢
Well, thanks.
换做是你 你也会这么做
You'd have done the same for me.
我真心的
I mean it.
我们保持低调 继续前行
Look, we keep our heads down, keep swinging.
当然有失 但是希望能得到更多
We'll lose some. Hopefully, we'll win more.
还有
And...
我不知道
I don't know.
不论如何 反正
Anyway, for what it's worth,
有我罩你
I got your back.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表