Apparently, a crap-load of dominoes get tipped over
那么情况就会全部反过来
if the titanic goes down.
结果就是...
And, bottom line...
埃伦和乔都会死
...Ellen and Jo die.
好的 你们俩个听好了
Okay, you two. Listen up.
你们要确保
You make sure...
绝对不能让那些天使弄沉那艘船
keep those angels from sinking that boat.
明白吗
You understand me?
好的
Yeah. Yes.
当然了 鲍比
Yeah, Bobby, of course.
有她在 他还这德行呢
Oh, he's bad enough with her.
要是她不在 他得成什么样
Think how he'd be if she was gone.
是呀
Yeah.
那我们怎么办
So, what do we do?
我的意思是 我们怎么救五万人
I mean, how do we save 50,000 people?
完全没头绪
I got no freakin' clue.
我们连他们是谁都不知道
Yeah. We don't even know who they are.
有一个我们知道
Well, we know one.
肖恩·鲁索
就是他 走
That's him. Let's go.
你好
Hello.
什么
Yeah. What?
鲁索先生
Mr. Russo!
我不管 给他送个水果蛋糕
I don't care. Send him a fruitcake.
-肖恩 -谁是法官
- Shawn! - Who's the judge?
鲁索
Russo!
那好 送他瓶上好的香槟好了
All right, send him a nice bottle of champagne.
肖恩
Shawn!
但是别超过30块 啊不 20块就行
But nothing more than $30 -- ah, no. 20 bucks.
相信我 这家伙欠我个人情
Believe me, this guy -- he owes me a favor.
鲁索 停下
Russo, stop!
放开我
Get off of me.
还有你 不是告你别来找我吗
And you -- I told you to leave me alone, didn't I?!
听着 我们只是想帮你
Look, we're just trying to help you out, okay?
帮我 你们差点害死我 你个疯子
Help me?! You almost killed me, you lunatic.
拿来 真是难以置信
Give me that. Unbelievable.
鲁索
Russo! Hey!
没起诉你够不错了
Just be glad I'm not suing your ass!
开什么玩笑
You've got to be kidding me.
萨姆 快看
Sam, check it out.
什么
What?
免费咨♥询♥ 人身伤害以及异常死亡
不太合适吗
Too soon?
嗯 迪恩
Yeah, dean.
我肯定才过六秒确实不太合适
I'm pretty sure six seconds is too soon.
喂 喂
Hey. Hey, hey, hey.
我好像看到她了
I think I saw her.
刚刚就在那里
Right over there.
-她 命运女神吗 -是的
- Her? Like fate her? -Yeah.
她什么样
What'd she look like?
看起来像是图书馆员
Kind of like a librarian.
是你那种 还是我那种
Your kind of librarian or my kind of librarian?
好吧 她穿着衣服呢
Well, she was wearing clothes,
如果你是想问这个
if that's what you mean.
好吧
All right. Whoa, whoa, whoa.
等等 我们不能就这么过去吧
Wait, wait, wait. We can't just walk over there.
咱们又不在追杀名单里
We're not on the hit list.
那船跟我们没关系
We have nothing to do with the boat.
过去和她谈谈
Let's go talk to her.
谈谈
Talk.
是啊 你看
Yeah, you know.
谈谈而已 值得一试 对吧
Talk. Worth a shot, right?
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Hello?
拜托
Oh, come on.
有打火机吗
You got a lighter?
有
Yeah.
我说 没气儿了还是怎么着
Oh, come on. It's out of juice or something?
不应该啊
It shouldn't be.
小卡
Cass!
你们好 迪恩 萨姆
Hello, Dean. Sam.
嘿 干的漂亮
Hey, nice man.
我们在哪
Where are we?
白俄♥罗♥斯♥
White Russia.
什么
What?!
你知道你那兄弟都做了什么吗
Are you aware of what your frat bro did?
我知道 巴尔萨泽是有点冲动
I'm aware. Balthazar can be impetuous.
那你猜猜
Well, riddle me this --
如果命运女神的目标是和船有关的那些人
If fate's going after the boat people,
又为何要杀我和萨姆
why'd she try to waste me and Sam?
我想她对你们俩
Well, I imagine she harbors
心怀一定程度的痛恨
a certain degree of rage toward you.
我们做错什么了
What did we do?
没什么大不了的 不过就是
Nothing of import -- just the tiny matter
阻止天启 导致她再无用处
of averting the apocalypse and rendering her obsolete.
我想她对此有点恼羞成怒吧
I think maybe she's a little irritated about that.
而你们俩还主动送上门
And then you go and dangle yourselves in front of her...
原来命运女神和我们是有私仇啊
So we've pissed fate off personally.
就我对她的了解
If I know her -- and I do --
不见你们俩尸骨她不会善罢甘休
She won't stop until you're dead.
真好
Awesome.
那我们怎么做
So what do we do?
杀了她
Kill her.
杀死命运女神吗
Kill fate?
你还有何高见
Do you have another suggestion?
不 我 意思是
No, I'm -- I just mean, uh...
命运女神杀得死吗
Can you even do that?
巴尔萨泽有能对付她的武器
Balthazar has a weapon that will work against her.
那是当然了
Of course he does. Yeah.
找他就找对人了 是吧
Boy, that guy's just got it covered, doesn't he?
你得交些新朋友 小卡
You need new friends, Cass.
我这是在救我朋友的命 迪恩
I'm trying to save the ones I have, Dean.
我们得诱她出动
We'll have to draw her out.
既然她想伺机加害我们
All right, well, uh, she's gunning for us.
到头来肯定会再露面
She's bound to surface again eventually.
那就帮她一把
We'll make it easy for her.
用你们的话说 就是
I think you have an expression for it.
"诱捕命运女神"
"Tempting fate."
电影名 "诱惑人的命运"
好的 那你自己小心
Yeah, well, you just be careful.
是乔 西海岸又死了30多人
That was Jo. 30 more dead on the West Coast.
这兄弟俩到底知道自己要干什么不
What exactly do those boys think they're gonna do?
他们俩啊
It's the boys.
要说有谁能救他们 也只有他俩了
If anybody can pull this out of their ass, it's those two.
你有听过"命中注定"这说法吗
Yeah, you ever hear the saying "You can't stop fate"?
我说 最利落的解决办法就是让船沉没
You know, cleanest fix would just be to sink the boat.
你怎么能这么说
Why would you say that?
因为现在那些人都一个个惨死
Well, because, right now they're all dying bloody.
这跟他们从未出生可不一样
It's not the same as never being born.
那可都是人命啊
You're talking about people --
有人爱他们
People who are loved...
也有人会想他们
...who would be missed.
你哪根筋不对了
What the hell is up with you?
没事
Nothing.
得了吧 此地无银三百两
Oh, please. You are a neon sign.
是要我动手
So, I can beat it out of you,
还是自己交代 你选吧
or we could just skip that part -- dealer's choice.
所以不只有我 乔也是吗
So, not just me, but Jo, too?
他们不会让船沉没的 我保证
They're not gonna sink the boat. I promise.
船在 你就不用担心
The boat stays. You don't have to worry.
如果命运本该如此 那
If it was meant to be, then...
我猜是祸躲不过
I guess whatever happens, happens.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表