That's the last thing I remember.
那东西肯定是上我身了
That thing must have jumped me.
那就是说 有个怪物附在了你身上吗
So, we're talking about, like, a monster that gets in you?
那是个超大的肉虫王
It's like a khan worm on steroids.
是说像寄生虫一样 有东西占领了你的身体
You mean like a parasite, something that took over your body.
虫子爬进来 又爬出去了
Worm crawls in you, worm crawls out.
怪物附身吗 这倒新鲜了
Monster possession? That's novel.
或许那东西还在你身体里
Or that thing's still in you,
我们不能相信你的话
and we can't trust a word that you're saying.
没在
It's not!
检查你的耳朵
Check your ear.
什么叫检查我耳朵
What do you mean, check my ear?
检查啥
Check my ear for what?
喂 啥
Hey! What?
想摸我也该先请我喝杯酒吧
Why don't you buy me a drink first?
第二次了 是粘液 没错
Second date. Oh, yeah, we're goo positive.
什么意思 他什么意思
What does that mean? What does that mean?
意思是 那东西确实进去过
That means it was in you, all right.
-或者说是一直在 -没在我身上
- Or it still is. - It's not in me!
好了
Okay.
-各位都把枪交出来 -什么
- Everybody, give up your guns. - What?
喂喂 好好想想 鲍比
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, think about this for a second, Bobby.
我想 我们都不知道究竟谁
I'm thinking we don't know who is and who ain't got
被那可恶的肉虫王附身了
the damn khan worm up inside his melon.
没在我身上
It's not in me!
我没说在你身上
I didn't say it was.
关键是 我们不知道在谁身上
Point is we don't know who it is.
谁都有可能
It could be any one of us.
所以我们能做的 就是尽量别让那东西
So the best we can do... Is to make it that much harder
搞得咱们互相爆头
for that thing to blow our fool heads off.
等着给你下请柬呐 坎贝尔
Are you waiting for a handwritten invite, Campbell?
好了
Okay.
我们得喘口气 计划一下
We need some time to breathe, make a plan.
计划
A plan?
靠什么计划
Based on?
我要打几个电♥话♥
I'm gonna make a few phone calls,
看看有没有人听说过这东西
see if anybody ever heard of anything like this.
嗯 我也来
Hmm. Ditto.
我这边也有点门路
Got a few trees I can shake.
扯淡呢 阿♥拉♥德
Oh, balls, Allard.
不 我跟你说了
No, I told you that.
妈的
Damn it.
别紧张
Relax.
上个厕所
Bathroom break.
除非你想帮我拿着...
So unless you want to hold it for me...
操 狗屁都没查到
Well, I got a dump truck full of bubkes.
我也是 你给威利打过吗
Nothing here, either. You call Willie?
当然了 你当我傻啊
Of course. Think I'm an idjit?
罗杰呢
How about Rodge?
他不跟我说话
Wouldn't talk to me.
嗯 他也不理我
Yeah, me neither.
好吧 备选计划
Okay, plan "B."
咱直接把那东西揪出来吧
Let's just go and grab the thing.
之后怎么办
And then what, exactly?
我们要么滚蛋 要么火拼
Well, we sit on our thumbs, or we go in guns blazing.
跟奥马哈似的吗
Like Omaha?
跟你说
You know what?
去你♥妈♥的♥ 说什么奥马哈
Screw you for bringing up Omaha.
太三俗了
That's just low.
要干嘛
What?
没啥 我只是很好奇
Nothing. I'm just
你晚上睡得怎么样
wondering how you sleep at night.
像婴儿般熟睡 谢谢关心
Like a baby. Thanks for asking.
你把我们俩献给克劳力
You fed us to Crowley.
没错 但现在说这些也没用了
True, but what am I gonna do about it now?
我应该责怪你想要杀死我吗
Do I blame you for wanting to kill me?
迪恩 当然不
Of course not, Dean.
我所做的一切都是...
What I did was...
我是不会道歉的
But I'm not apologizing.
我敢作敢当 不会纠结已经发生的事
I did what I did. I don't cry over spilled blood.
你就这么心安理得么
So you really can just go on, like...
虽然你现在把灵魂找回来了
Just because you're Dr. Jekyll at the moment,
也不代表你可以这么趾高气扬
doesn't mean you can get all high and mighty.
别忘了 咱俩可相处了一年
Don't forget, we spent a year together.
是的 我们是亲人
Yeah, we did. We're blood.
但是你仍然出♥卖♥♥♥了我
And you still sold me out.
相信我 跟你比起来
Trust me, what I did pales
我做的那些事就是小巫见大巫
in comparison to what you did,
而且还不止一次
and on more than one occasion.
那好 告诉我我都干过什么
All right, tell me what I did.
萨姆 不行 别这样
No. Sam, come on.
你之所以现在还活着
The only reason you're alive right now
是因为我们还有正事要办
is because we're working a job.
一旦我们杀掉这个怪物 你是下一个
The minute we kill this thing...You're next.
行啊
Okay, then.
我们走着瞧
We'll just see.
我听到枪声
I heard a shot.
是萨穆埃尔
Samuel!
鲍比 我需要把我的枪拿回来
I'm gonna be needing my gun back now, Bobby.
-那还用说 -走吧
- You think? - Yeah.
喂 别不开心
Hey, don't feel bad.
这计划不错
You know, it was a good plan,
只不过一个怪物绝对不会
except for the part where a monster would definitely,
乖乖交出他全部的武器
definitely not give up all his weapons.
闭嘴吧
Shut up.
跟丢了
We lost him.
-有什么计划 -我们一起行动
- So, what's the plan? - We stick together.
我们得继续找这个怪物 被它附身的人
We got to keep track of this thing, who it's in.
等一下 看这个
Hold on. Look.
是饵雷
Booby trap.
我嘞个去
I'll be damned.
迪恩
Dean!
萨姆
Sam!
糟糕
Damn it.
太贱了
Son of a bitch.
-迪恩 -萨姆
- Dean? - Sam!
我在周围转转
I'm gonna go around, okay?
好吧 小心点
All right. Watch yourself.
好
Yeah.
走吧
Come on.
别动
Don't move.
萨姆
Sam.
把枪放下
Put your gun down.
孩子 你想干什么
What you gonna do, son?
你不会对我开枪的
You're not gonna shoot me.
你找回了你的灵魂
You got your soul back.
你会对你的家人开枪吗
You gonna shoot your own family?
是的 我才不管家人什么的
Yeah, I wouldn't go with the family thing.
试试别的
Try again.
玛丽仍然是我的女儿
Mary's still my daughter.
我让你别动
I said don't move.
你的名字也是照我名字取的
You're still named after me.
我让你别动
I said don't move!
萨姆 看来现在就咱俩了
Appears to be our moment, Sam.
还想知道你的暑假是怎么过的吗
You still want to know about your summer vacation?
我会一五一十的告诉你
I'll tell you all about it.
你非常想知道 不是吗
You're dying to know, huh?
是 没错
Yeah, I am.
那咱就把枪放下 好好谈谈
Well, then, let's just put these down and talk.
-别动 -没事的 萨姆
- Stop. - It's all right, Sam.
萨姆
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表