That's the son of a bitch's name.
你要从哪儿找起
Where you gonna look?
苏格兰
Scotland.
克劳力无意中提到他喜欢喝克雷格酒
Crowley let slip that he likes Craig.
是一种
It's, um...
苏格兰威士忌
It's Scotch.
只在凯思内斯郡最北部的
Only made and sold in a tiny area
小部分地区酝酿以及销♥售♥
on the north tip of Caithness county.
酒丝浓郁 辣劲十足
It's peaty and sharp
余味是柑橘和烟草的味道
with a long finish of citrus and tobacco notes.
怎么了 我难道是一个粗人吗
Hey, what? What am I, a heathen?
我知道克雷格这种酒
I know what Craig is.
我有预感
Well, I got a hunch that
当克劳力还是人类的时候
that's where Crowley lived and died,
他就是在那里度过一生的
back when he was a human --
在他从地狱里浴火重生成为恶魔的
A few hundred years before he got the big squeeze in hell
几百年之前吧
and came out a demon.
我在那边有熟人
You know, I got contacts over there.
我可以打几个电♥话♥问问
I can make a few calls.
我没要你帮我
I ain't asking for no help.
我不必尊求你的意见
I'm not asking you your permission.
喂
Yeah.
还有什么办法可以杀了女妖
What's another way to kill a lamia?
那把神父祝福过的银刀不管用吗
Well, what happened to the silver knife blessed by a priest?
没什么用
That didn't pan out.
你有后备计划吗
What's plan "B"?
警♥察♥
Police!
-操蛋 -拜托 鲍比 快点说
- Balls! - Come on, Bobby. Get the lead out.
-你在哪儿 -教堂 教区长的家里
- Where are you? - The church -- in a rectory.
-有厨房♥吗 -有
- Is there a kitchen? - Yeah.
找到盐和迷迭香
Find salt and rosemary.
快开门 辛格
Open up, Singer!
辛格先生 我是亚当斯探员
Mr. Singer, I'm Agent Adams.
我相信你肯定认识米尔斯警长
I believe you know Sheriff Mills.
等等 我跟我妈打电♥话♥呢
My mom. Just a second.
-迷迭香我找到了 -很好
- Rosemary! I got it! - Great, great.
把它和盐搅拌 高温加热
Now blend the herbs, sauté over a high heat.
仔细烧
Cook well.
小萨姆 要点火啦
Sammy! Fire in the hole!
好 很好
Okay, great, great.
慢慢享用烤肉吧 妈妈
Enjoy the roast, mom.
你见过这个男人吗
Have you seen this man?
鲁弗斯·特纳 又称卢瑟·范德罗斯
Rufus Turner, AKA Luther Vandross,
又称鲁本·斯达德
Aka Ruben Studdard?
没 没见过这个傻叉
No. Never seen that dick.
你怎么知道他是个傻叉
How you know he's a dick?
我猜的
Lucky guess.
有意思了
Funny.
我几个在公路上工作的朋友告诉我
Cause I got a couple guys working the highway,
他们看见他到你这儿来了 还带了一具尸体
said they saw him pull in here, carrying a body.
这不可能
Well, that's ridiculous.
今天是工作日 我得去...
Look, it's a work day. I got to --
我们只想搜查下你的屋子
We just want to take a look around.
你有搜查令吗 小子
You got a warrant, sonny?
我想我用不着 先生
Well, do I need one...Sir?
好了伙计们 别整官僚这套 都少说两句
Okay, fellas, put the rulers away. Zip up.
听着 鲍比他确实是个...
Look, Bobby here's kind of a...
急脾气
crank.
他也绝对不是个政♥府♥拥护者
And he ain't what you call a fan of big brother.
但我和他
But me and him --
我逮捕你有几年了 十年吗
How long I been arresting you now, 10 years?
差不多吧
Thereabouts.
我们有点交情
Yeah, we got a history.
你说让我来搜查他的屋子怎么样
So, what do you say you just let me scope the place out?
可以吗 你可以在外面等
That okay? You can just wait outside.
就五分钟
Five minutes.
太好了
Great.
你干嘛把他赶到外面去
Why'd you send him outside?
因为我不觉得你想把他留在这儿
'cause I didn't think you'd want him in here.
确实 我地下室里有具尸体
I don't. I've got a body in the basement.
这不结了
My point.
但我在后院里还埋了一具
Yeah, but I've got another body buried in the yard.
该死的
Damn it.
他走了
He's not there.
操蛋
Balls.
辛格先生 请过来一下
Mr. Singer, come with me please.
你介意解释一下这个吗
You mind explaining this?
咋的了
What,
化粪池爆♥炸♥不行吗
you never had a septic tank explode on you?
我已经好好清理过了
I got it pretty well cleaned up,
但你还是注意下你脚下
but watch where you step.
快给我回来
Get back here.
回个毛 我都开了两个州了 鲍比
Get back -- I'm two states over, Bobby.
我回不去
I can't --
那个狼神没有死
The okami ain't dead.
它当然死了
Of course it is.
-你用竹制匕♥首♥了吗 -用了
- Did you use a bamboo dagger? - Yeah.
是被神道牧师祝福过的吗
Blessed by a shinto priest?
我又不是弱智 鲍比
I'm not an imbecile, bobby.
你刺了七次吗
Did you stab it seven times?
是五次
Five times.
应该是七次
It's seven.
不 我很确定是五次
No, I'm pretty sure it's five.
很明显 是七次
Well, clearly it's seven times.
那个挖的洞空了
The damn hole is empty.
你找到它的时候它在袭击什么
What was it feeding on when you found it?
单身的白人女性
Single, white females...
趁她们睡觉的时候
while they slept.
鲍比
Bobby?
你的房♥间在哪里
Where's your bedroom?
鲍比 我尽量不抓狂
Bobby, I am trying to keep my cool here.
你拿着散♥弹♥枪♥在我家干嘛
What are you doing in my house with a shotgun?
你看没看见啥奇怪的东西
Have you see anything... Weird?
除你之外吗
You mean besides you?
鲍比 不
Bobby! No!
小心啊
Look out!
我...
I, uh...
你家切碎机不是坏了吗
I thought your chipper was broke.
我就这么一说 好让你过来
I just said that to get you over here.
这样啊
Oh.
那...
Well...
我想我倒是能来吃个饭啥的
I guess I could come over for dinner some night.
会蛮有趣的吧
Might be fun.
我看还是算了
I don't think so.
我的生活一直这样
Story of my life.
还喘气呐
You're still alive, huh?
别这么大惊小怪的
Don't act so surprised.
-那女魔头怎么样了 -干掉了
- How about godzilla? - Put her down.
你不会刚好手边放着
So, you just happened to have a bamboo dagger
一把开了光的竹制匕♥首♥吧
blessed by a shinto priest laying around?
是切碎机
Wood chipper.
这样子啊 切碎机
Oh, okeydokey. Wood chipper.
有这东西 估计啥都顶了
That -- that pretty much trumps...Everything.
听着 鲍比
Listen, uh, Bobby, um...
谢谢你
Thank you.
是我搞砸了
I screwed up.
算了吧
Forget it.
计较起来 我欠你的比你欠我的多多了
I figure I still owe you more than you owe me.
那好吧 你现在又要多欠我个人情
All righty. Then add one more thing to the list.
我有克劳力的消息了
I got a lead on your boy Crowley --
又称费格斯·罗利克·麦克劳德
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表