往昔
我没想到萨姆会回来
I didn't expect Sam to come back.
但在他走进这个门的那一刻 我就知道了
But the minute he walked through that door, I knew.
一切都结束了
It was over.
我有点儿不对劲 我需要帮助
There's something wrong with me. I need help.
他的灵魂
It's his soul.
-不见了 -那会在哪儿
- It's gone. - So, where is it?
应该还在封印米迦勒和路西法的牢笼里
Still in the cage with Michael and Lucifer.
-那就把它弄回来啊 -那不可能
- Well, then, just get it back. - That's not possible.
你已经丧失了本性
You've got no instinct.
你可真是有大♥麻♥烦了
I mean, you are seriously messed up.
我不清楚你是什么 反正不是萨姆
I don't know what you are 'cause you're not Sam.
迪恩 够了
Dean, come on.
别装蒜了
Stop pretending.
-你说得没错 -哪方面
- You were right. - About?
我确实不是你弟弟
I'm not your brother.
我压根就不是真的在乎你
Like I don't even really care about you.
或是我是该觉得内疚
And maybe I should feel guilty.
但我没有
But I don't.
如今
埃尔伍德 印第安纳州
你看到没
Did you see that?
看到什么
See what?
有东西在那儿
There's something out there.
帕特里克
Patrick!
有东西在玉米地里
Something out in the corn.
帕特里克 你吓着我了
Patrick, you're freaking me out.
我就去看一眼
I'm just having a quick look.
帕特里克
Patrick!
帕特里克
Patrick!
帕特里克
Patrick.
帕特里克
Patrick!
帕特里克
Patrick!
帕特里克
Patrick!
凶鬼恶灵
第六季第九集
禁止进入
地区演习指挥部命令
2014年8月1日
堪萨斯城
命令号♥:84834343QE
警告!危险!
请勿入内
剧毒物质
我要说 我相信印第安纳州的埃尔伍德
I'm here because I believe that Elwood, Indiana,
已然成为了外星人的活动集中地
has become a center of extraterrestrial activity.
当时一道光闪过 接着帕特里克就消失了
There was this light, and then Patrick just vanished.
一切都成真了
It's all happening, you know?
这些实体会帮助人类进入到新的阶段
I mean, these entities have come to help push humanity to the next stage.
我是小韦恩·惠特克
My name is Wayne Whitaker, Jr.,
我自己录下了许多的目击实录
and I have personally recorded dozens of eyewitness accounts
其中都提到了天空中的奇怪光束
strange lights in the sky,
不明生物试图与目击者交流
mysterious presences attempting contact.
自从这事儿闹的满城风雨之后
Since this whole damn circus has blown into town,
就没人关心有四个人失踪了 束手无策
no one seems to realize we've got four missing-persons cases, wide open.
我的朋友们失去了至亲
My friends lost loved ones.
到底怎么了 有东西抓走了他
What happened to him? Something took him.
我知道的
I know it!
按我们圈内人的说法 我们卷入了"飞碟门"
We are right in the middle of what we in the field like to call a "U.F.O. Flap,"
此刻的我无比激动
And I am as happy as a pig in shoes.
我可以保证这绝对不是飞碟作怪
I can guarantee you this has nothing to do with U.F.O.S
跟什么外星人之类的半毛钱关系都没有
or little green men or anything extraterrestrial whatsoever.
那当然不是什么飞碟啦
Of course it's not U.F.O.S.
是精灵才对
It's fairies.
精灵
Fairies?
好的 谢谢您的高见
Okay, well, thank you for your input.
怎么 光是飞碟您觉得还不够疯狂么
What, flying saucers not insane enough for you?
你是哪家报社的来着
What newspaper did you say you work for?
你要是想添油加醋自嗨一下
Look, if you want to add glitter to that glue you're sniffing,
随便你 但是别跟我们这儿发疯
That's fine, but don't dump your wackadoo all over us.
-我们可不想掺和进来 -好了 我们问完了
- We'd rather not step in it. - Okay, we -- we -- we're done.
你丢的不过就是一些小猫 大姐
The only thing you're missing is a couple dozen cats, sister.
是的 他血糖高容易激动
Yeah. It's -- it's a blood-sugar thing. Oh.
抱歉了
My apologies.
-干嘛 -干嘛 你还敢问
- What? - "What?" You gotta ask?
对啊 没错 你确实得问
Right, yes. You do have to ask.
我很抱歉 但这简直就是搞笑呢
Look, I'm sorry, but this is all a big joke, right?
我们不会真要查什么飞碟吧 太扯了
I mean, we're not actually taking this U.F.O. crap seriously?
当然 外星人那些都是假的 地球人都知道
No, man. E.T. is made of rubber. Everybody knows that.
但那4个人确确实实是失踪了
But there are four legitimate vanishings in this town.
一定有古怪
Something's going on.
还有 萨姆 顺便说一下
And, Sam, by the way,
被谣言所骗又不是那位女士的错
it's not the lady's fault she took the brown acid.
没错 那又怎样
Yeah. So?
共情 老弟 共情
Empathy, man. Empathy.
指的是能深入他人主观世界 了解其感受
以前的萨姆会用泪汪汪的狗狗眼看她
I mean, the old Sam would've given her some-some wussified, dew-eyed crap.
因为以前的萨姆有灵魂
Old Sam had a soul.
有人性 随便吧
Was a soul. Whatever.
是的 没错 但你现在没有灵魂
Right. Yes. And -- and -- and -- but you don't.
或是没人性 随便吧
Or aren't. Whatever.
-好吧 -行吧
- Right. - Right.
-你都不在乎 -那
- You don't care. - Well...
你必须得在乎
You have to care!
究竟该在乎什么
About what, exactly?
周遭的一切 伙计
About everything, man!
至少 你得有点人性吧
A-about being human, at least!
迪恩 你显然是相当在乎 那很好
Look, Dean, you obviously care. A lot. And that's great.
但 但我不在乎的事
But -- but I can't care about what --
我就是不在乎 懂吗
what I can't care about, you know?
你要我怎么办呢 假装吗
What do you want me to do, fake it?
是的 就是那样 假装一下
Yes. Absolutely. Fake it.
假装到你真得在乎为止
Fake it till you make it.
你不是要我事事坦诚的吗
What happened to you wanting me to be all honest?
你想成为真人的话 皮诺曹
Hey, you want to be a real boy, pinocchio,
就必须得有点儿人样
You got to act the part.
我以前就在假装 迪恩
I was faking it, Dean!
从咱俩重新一起猎魔开始
Ever since we got back on the road together,
我说句话都得斟酌半天
I-I was picking every frickin' word!
-累死我了 -好了 好了
- It's exhausting! - Okay, all right.
在找回你的灵魂之前
But until we get you back on the soul train,
我来当你的良心 行了吗
I'll be your conscience, okay?
也是说你是我的 杰米尼·克力克特
So you're saying you'll be my...Jiminy Cricket.
小蟋蟀杰米尼·克力克特: 是皮诺曹良心的化身
给我闭嘴
Shut up.
不过 没错 你个该死的木偶人
But, yeah, you freakin' puppet.
我就是这意思
That's exactly what I'm saying.
布伦南先生
Mr. Brennan?
我们是《镜报》的
We're with the Mirror.
-我们是想来问问你 -问什么
- We'd just like to ask you -- what?
想问帕特里克的事吗
Is this about Patrick?
帕特里克已经走了
Patrick's gone.
失踪了 没错 是的
Missing. Right, yes.
我们就是想跟你谈这事儿
That's -- that's what we want to talk to you about.
你儿子是第一个失踪的人
Now, your son was the first to disappear.
第一个被带走的
First to be taken.
被带走
Taken?
滚出去
Get out.
滚
Out!
布伦南先生 你觉得谁把你儿子带走的
Mr. Brennan, who do you believe took your son?
你们帮不了我的
You people can't help me.
我儿子永远都回不来了
My boy is never coming back.
听上去你似乎很肯定
You sound awfully sure.
什么意思
Excuse me?
似乎你明明知道却故意隐瞒着什么
Like you know something you're not talking about.
行了 够了
Okay, all right.
你知道他们怎么说
You know what they say --
72小时
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表