Well, that's great, because for all we know,
他只是包了个包装的路西法
He's just gift wrap for Lucifer.
不 他...
No, he's...
他不是路西法
He's not Lucifer.
你怎么知道的
And how do you know that?
如果路西法逃出来了
If Lucifer escaped the cage,
我们会感应到
we'd feel it.
那他到底怎么了
What is wrong with him?
我不知道 迪恩 对不起
I don't know, Dean. I'm sorry.
你怎么了 小卡
What happened to you, Cass?
你原来更像人类 至少有点人情味
You used to be human, or at least like one.
我在交战状态
I'm at war.
有些...
Certain...
有些令人懊悔的事需要我去完成
regrettable things are now required of me.
加百列的真理之号♥ 这东西是真的吗
And Gabriel's horn of truth? That's a real thing?
-你见过了吗 -我想就在这镇子里
- You've seen it? - I think it's in town.
某个东西在强迫人们...
Something's forcing people...
得 不客气
Oh, well, you're welcome!
那不是真理之号♥
It isn't the horn of truth.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你就消失了两秒钟 你都去哪儿看了
You were gone for like two seconds. Where did you look?
哪儿都看了
Everywhere.
得
Right.
随便吧 很高兴见到你
Well, nice seeing you, anyway.
迪恩
Dean.
干嘛
What?
你弟弟的事
About your brother.
我...
I...
我不知道他到底怎么了
I don't know what's wrong with him,
但我是真的想帮忙
but I do want to help.
我会去打听一下
I'll make inquiries.
好 谢了
Yeah. Thanks.
我其实想看一下
Now, I'd actually like to see
这周发生的所有自杀案的尸体
all the suicides that came in this week,
不光吉格斯医生一个
not just Dr. Giggles.
《吉格斯医生》:电影名 主角吉格斯医生是一变♥态♥杀人魔
有什么问题吗
Is that gonna be a problem?
那个 他们 他们已经不在了
Well, they're -- they're already gone.
被转移了吗
As in transferred?
也不算是啦
Yeah, not exactly.
你能告诉我这是怎么回事吗
Would you like to tell me what's going on here,
还是我应该跟你上级谈谈
or should I have a little chat with your supervisor?
他们没了
They're gone.
就是... 消失了吗
As in... Gone gone?
...掠夺性竞争削价
...Predatory prices.
接下来是时事报道
Here's the facts.
获知本地队伍的最新获奖消息
Tune in weekdays for the newest addition
请于工作日锁定本台
to our award-winning local team.
彻底了解你待付余款的起居室
Find out the truth about your layaway living room.
再来一杯吗
Another one?
不 谢了 我在工作
Uh, no, thanks. I'm working.
喂 怎么了
Hey, what's up?
尸体都不见了
All the bodies are gone.
你什么意思 就凭空消失了
What do you mean, they just vanished?
验尸官是这么说的 不过我找到了条线索
That's what the coroner said. But I got a lead.
其中一具失踪的尸体
One of the missing bodies,
比其他人早死了整整一周
she died a whole week before everybody else.
也是自杀吗
Suicide?
报告说是车祸
Reported as a car accident,
不过肯定是自杀
but no reason it couldn't have been.
也就是说她是咱们要找的源头了
So then that would make her our patient zero, right?
我想大概是吧
I'm thinking maybe.
不管这东西是什么咒 都是从她开始的
Whatever got this whole curse thing rolling started with her.
我现在在她家
I'm at her place now,
伯恩汉街和159街交叉转角处
corner of Burnham and 159th.
十分钟后到
Yeah, give me 10.
改注意了 再给我来一杯
You know what? I will have that other one.
不是说你在工作吗
Thought you were working.
就指着它工作了
I am working up to it.
你还好吧
You okay?
不太好
No, not really.
我向当地专家询问 为您讲述真♥相♥
I talked to local experts to bring you the truth.
我请
On me.
还想要什么吗
Anything else I can get you?
我想要他妈的真♥相♥
I'd just like the freakin' truth.
不过再来一杯就好了
But I'll settle for another one.
我有时会觉得 我怀不上孩子
Sometimes I think I can't get pregnant
是因为上帝知道我的婚姻是个骗局
'cause god knows my marriage is a sham.
我为什么说这个
Why'd I say that?
我是说 我每天都要吸镇痛剂的粉末
I mean, I've been snorting oxy all day.
我怎么会说这个
Why'd I say that?
我想我知道为什么
I'm pretty sure I know.
我得走了
I've got to go.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我这种姿势坐着 是想让你看到我的胸
I'm sitting like this so you'll look at my breasts.
我刚隆的 我需要很多人的关注
I just bought them. I need a lot of attention.
你加油哈
Good luck with that.
喂 你有什么想告诉我的吗
Hey, anything you're itchin' to tell me?
没什么
Not really.
抱歉让你失望了
Sorry to disappoint.
没事儿
Ah, that's all right.
我就是检验一件事
I'm just testing a theory.
我在这儿边啃书
Well, I'm here hittin' the books
边喝牛奶
while drinking a nice glass of milk
还在看"托瑞和迪恩"
and watching "Tori & Dean."
啥 谁和迪恩
Wh-- wait, w-who and Dean?
托瑞·斯佩林
Tori Spelling.
我是她超级粉丝
I'm a huge fan.
姑娘老有才了
Girl's a real talent.
我想在电♥话♥里是管用的了
Oh, I guess it does work over the phone.
你知道还有啥吗
You know what else?
我偶尔会修修脚
I get a pedicure once in a while --
那个越南店真的不错
This nice vietnamese joint.
好了好了 别说了
Okay. Okay, please stop.
那妞儿 阿凤
This one gal, nhung phuong --
就是"丝绒凤♥凰♥"的意思
Her name means "Velvet phoenix."
人很袖珍 不过那手法啊
Tiny thing, but the grip on her.
她从我脚趾开始
She starts on my toes,
我感觉我要...
and I feel like I am gonna --
够了 行了吧 我那玻璃心都终身创伤了
Whoa, whoa! Hey, come on, m-- now I'm scarred for life.
拜你所赐啊
Thank you.
我从没告诉过别人
I never told anyone that.
为什么要告诉你
Why am I telling you?
可能我比较偏爱你吧
Maybe 'cause you're my favorite.
即使萨姆当猎手更强
Although, Sam's a better hunter.
虽然是最近变强的吧
Lately, anyway.
哇哦 我他妈干嘛要告诉你这些
Whoa. Why the hell am I tellin' you this?!
因为我被诅咒了
Because I'm cursed.
-诅咒 -是的
- Cursed? - Yes.
我就不明白了...
How is it...
有一半时间 你明明是去解决问题的
that half the time you clean a mess,
结果却惹一身腥
you end up dirty?
其实 这可能是这阵子
Actually, this might be the
我碰到的最好的事儿了
best thing that's happened to me in a while.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
迪恩
Dean...
迪恩 你要干什么傻事...
Dean, what damn fool move are you about to --
我要挂了
I gotta go.
好吧
Okay.
你知道吗 我初恋女友其实是...
But did you know my first girlfriend turned out to be a --
够了
No, no.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表