所以说啊 没什么"命中注定"
But that's just my point. Nothing's "Meant to be."
我们分开与否全在一个混♥蛋♥天使一时兴起
Whether we're together is at the whim of some dick angel.
鲍比 别紧张
Oh, Bobby, relax.
我不能
I can't.
我们需要你
We need you.
尤其是我
Especially me.
我知道
I know.
我们随时都会遭遇"命运的邂逅" 是吧
Okay, so, we're just gonna meet our fate at any time, right?
没错
Yeah.
继续走 自然点
Just walk. Act natural.
好吧
Okay.
没事
That's fine.
是坑爹呢吧
Oh, you got to be kidding me.
好的 继续 走着
All right, just -- just keep walking.
萨姆 他们在耍刀呢
Sam, they're juggling knives.
-还有短斧 -我知道
- And hatchets. - Yeah, I know.
是祸躲不过
Can't avoid fate.
好吧 我不明白
All right. I don't get it.
我也没明白
I don't either.
我们都送上门儿了 怎么还不动手
Who do you got to kill to get killed around here?
也许小卡想错了
Maybe Cass was wrong.
当心
Look out!
卡西迪奥
Castiel.
阿特洛波斯
Atropos.
气色不错
You look well.
多亏了你啊 我现在屁都不是
I look like stomped-over crap, because of you.
好吧 我们谈谈
All right, let's talk about this.
谈 谈什么
Talk? About what?
谈你和你的这两只马戏团小丑
Maybe about how you and those two circus clowns
是如何破坏我的工作的吗
destroyed my work.
你们毁掉了我的生活
You ruined my life.
不要激动
Let's not get emotional.
说什么不要激动
Not get emotional?!
我有份工作
I had a job.
承蒙上帝安排
God gave me a job.
我们应各司其职
We all had a script.
我辛勤工作
I worked hard.
还干得不错
I was really, really good at what I did...
直到晴天霹雳从天而降
Until the day of the big prize fight.
发生了什么呢 你破坏了一切秩序
And then what happens? You throw out the book!
听着 我很抱歉
Well, I'm sorry.
但自♥由♥价更高
But freedom is more preferable.
自♥由♥ 这是混乱 哪里好了
Freedom? This is chaos! How is it better?
我甚至上天堂
You know, I even went to heaven
只为得到下一步的行动指示 可是呢
just to ask what to do next, and you know what?
都没人跟我搭话
No one would even talk to me.
大家手边都有更紧迫的事要处理
There are more pressing matters at hand.
可我不知道接下来会发生什么
But I don't know what happens next.
我需要知道 这是我的工作
I need to know. It's what I do.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
但你被解雇了
But your services are no longer required.
知道吗
You know what?
我一直闭口不谈
I've kept my mouth shut.
我可以怨声载道 我可以小题大做
I could have complained, I could have raised a fuss,
但我没有
But I didn't.
可你知道底线是什么吗
But you know what the last straw is?
拯救泰坦尼克号♥
Un-sinking the Titanic.
你改变了未来 但不能重写历史
You changed the future. You cannot change the past.
太过分了
That is going too far!
-是巴尔萨泽干的 他不受控制 -狗屁
- It's Balthazar. He's erratic -- - Bull crap.
跟那部破电影根本没关系
This isn't about some stupid movie.
他听命于你
He's under your orders.
是你派他拯救了那艘游轮
You sent him back to save that ship.
不是我
No, I didn't.
我为什么要那么做
Why would I?
大概是因为你身陷战争之中
Oh, maybe because you're in the middle of a war
只能孤注一掷
and you're desperate?
得了吧 明明就是为了那些灵魂
Come on. This is about the souls.
简直是一派胡言
You don't know what you're talking about.
那个天使为你们的战争机器
That angel went and create
增添了5万灵魂
50,000 new souls for your war machine.
你搞错了
You're confused.
我没有
No.
你不能这样快速增员 卡西迪奥
You can't just mint money, Castiel.
这是不道德的...
It's wrong...
也是危险的...
It's dangerous...
我不会让你得逞的
and I won't let you.
你没有选择的权利
You don't have a choice.
也许我是没有
Maybe I don't.
但我可以让你选
So here's a choice for you.
如果你不回到过去 让那艘船沉没
If you don't go back and sink that boat,
我会杀了你最中意的两个小宠物
I'm gonna kill your two favorite pets.
我不会让你得逞
I won't let you.
是吗 你能拿我怎样
Oh, yeah? What are you gonna do?
别把我逼急了
Do you really want to test me?
好吧
Okay. Fine.
但你要知道...
But think about this...
我有两位姐姐
I've got two sisters out there.
她们比我大 而且不仅是在年龄方面
They're bigger, in every sense of the word.
杀了我...
Kill me...
萨姆和迪恩会是她们的首要目标
Sam and Dean are target one.
纯粹是为了报仇
For simple vengeance.
你目前没在忙着打仗什么的 对吧
You're not fighting a war or anything, right?
你可以夜以继日 寸步不离地保护他们
You can watch them every millisecond of every day.
因为你可能听说过...
Because maybe you've heard...
命运总会在最不经意时眷顾
Fate strikes when you least expect it.
巴尔萨泽 住手
Balthazar, stop.
尴尬了
Awkward.
快把事情矫正回来
Set things right
不然我就按规矩 把你的两个小心肝做掉
before I flick your precious boys off a cliff just on principle.
亲爱的 在我们走之前...
Uh, sweetie, before we go, um,
我可以帮你把那树枝拿走...
I could remove that stick from your...
别逼我
Don't try me.
那还是留着吧
Oh. We'll leave it inserted, then.
那好
All right, then.
咱去把泰坦尼克号♥搞沉吧
Let's sink the Titanic.
哥们儿 几点了
Dude, what time is it?
我刚刚做了个超级诡异的梦
I-I just had the weirdest dream.
赌20块 我的更诡异 不开玩笑
20 bucks says mine was weirder. I am not kidding.
不 我也没开玩笑
No, no. I'm not kidding, either.
那个梦...
I-I mean, it was...
真的很怪
just bizarre.
我梦到真正的泰坦尼克号♥了
Mine had the actual Titanic in it.
怎么了
What?
我脸上有脏东西吗
Something on my face?
它是不是...
D-did it, uh...
...没沉
...not sink,
因为巴尔萨泽
because Balthazar...
不喜欢比利·赞恩吗
had a hate on for Billy Zane?
比利·赞恩 在《泰坦尼克》中饰演Rose的未婚夫
咱俩的梦怎么一模一样 哥们
Why are you having my dreams, dude?
那不是个梦
Wasn't a dream.
等等 你说什么
Wait, what?
你是说这些事真的发生过吗
You're saying this actually happened?
这整件...事情都是真的吗
That t-the whole... whatever -- t-that was real?
是的
Yes.
等等 那到底发生了什么
Wait. So, what happened?
我坚持要他及时回到过去
Well, I insisted he go back in time
修正他的所作所为
and correct what he'd done.
什么
What?
为什么
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表